Are you looking for a weighted blanket? Maybe for anxiety and other sleep-related issues? If so, then you’ve arrived on the right page. Cooling weighted blankets offer a ton of health benefits. It works where other sleep guru tricks fail. From kids to adults, and from cold to hot sleepers, there’s a variety for all. For the most part, a high-quality weighted blanket is a significant investment. As a result, you want to buy the best value. But that’s easier said than done. There are endless options, and choosing the right blanket can get confusing.
So, we’ve taken the trouble to explore all the aspects of the best-rated blankets. From that, we’ve come up with a list of the top 10 weighted blankets. Remember, these are high-quality blankets with lots of positive feedback. Thus, they are more likely to be a game-changer to your sleeping habits. Read more to make your best pick!
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Weighted Blankets Reviews
- 10. LUNA Queen Size 20 lb Weighted Blanket – Cooling Weighted Blanket for Hot & Cold Sleepers
- 9. Quility Premium 15 lb Adult Weighted Blanket & Removable Cover
- 8. ZonLi Queen Size 20 lb Weighted Blanket for Adults with Glass Beads
- 7. YnM Twin Size 15 lb Weighted Blanket
- 6. Pine and River Ultra Plush Weighted Blanket
- 5. Degrees of Comfort 20 lb Weighted Blanket with Duvet Covers for Hot & Cold Sleepers
- 4. RELAX EDEN Heavy 20 lb Weighted Blanket with Removable, Washable Duvet Cover
- 3. Pine&River Chilled Bamboo 15 lb Cool Weighted Blanket
- 2. Beauty Kate Queen Size Weighted Blanket for Adults
- 1. SNUZZZZ King Size Weighted Blanket for Anxiety, Autism & ASD – Heavy Blanket for Hot & Cold Sleeper
Table of the Best Weighted Blankets Reviews
10. LUNA Queen Size 20 lb Weighted Blanket – Cooling Weighted Blanket for Hot & Cold Sleepers
There are several features to consider when choosing a weighted blanket. Body type and weight rank high on the list. Fortunately, this blanket addresses the issue. Altogether, it’s available in 9 different weights, ranging from 5 to 25 pounds. So, kids and adults alike can find a suitable blanket. It’s no surprise it ranks among the best based on weight range. It uses heavier glass beads that take up less space.
The shell is made of organic cotton that has 400 thread counts. As a result, it’s finer, softer, and flexible. Again, it’s highly breathable. This makes it ideal for hot sleepers. The seams have double stitching for added strength and durability.
- Certified hypoallergenic cotton fabric
- Premium glass beads create a uniform distribution of weight
- An advanced cooling system adapts to any temperature
- 8 loops keep the blanket from shifting inside the cover
9. Quility Premium 15 lb Adult Weighted Blanket & Removable Cover
Do you want a blanket that gives a warm hug? If so, then try Quility weighted blanket. First, it weighs as much as 30 pounds. That provides plenty of options for adult sleepers. Secondly, it has a machine-washable removable cover. Hence, cleaning this blanket is a piece of cake. On a side note, you can also wash by hand. It has 7 layers that use high-quality, breathable natural cotton. High-strength stitching keeps the millions of glass beads from leaking. Thus, the blanket ranks high for even weight distribution.
- Easy-care removable Minky cover
- 7 layers of premium material
- Polyester padding gives added comfort
8. ZonLi Queen Size 20 lb Weighted Blanket for Adults with Glass Beads
ZonLi is unlike most blankets of its size and weight, and for a good reason. Foremost, it’s easily the best cheapest weighted blanket out there. Plus, it’s available in a broad spectrum of options. Generally, it’s ideal for users up to 375 pounds. Hence, it easily caters to as many folks as possible. The fabric is soft to touch. Thus, a duvet wouldn’t be necessary. The blanket has little squares stitched into it. So, the glass beads don’t shift a lot.
In turn, it keeps noise to a minimum, even when tossing and turning at night. While it’s 100% cotton, the blanket includes a polyester fill for added warmth. Keep in mind; this brand specializes in weighted blankets. Therefore, this is one blanket that is up to standard.
- Square compartments reduce shifting and noise
- Three duvet cover styles (Bamboo, Minky, and Cotton)
- Stronger buckle design secures the duvet cover
7. YnM Twin Size 15 lb Weighted Blanket
YnM is a brand that offers a wide range of designs and sizes. This blanket, for instance, comes in increments of 5 to 30 pounds. So, it’s easy to find one that matches your size and weight. The blanket has superb build quality. First, it has the finest stitching. Thus, weight doesn’t shift between its 50 compartments. Again, it has more beads and less fiberfill. That makes it highly breathable for excellent temperature control. The blanket has more tie points (8 instead of the standard 4). YnM blanket is on the less expensive end. Moreover, it’s the best selling weighted blanket out there.
- 3-dimensional lock bead sewing keeps beads from leaking
- Deep touch pressure facilitates better sleep
- Finest stitching (2.5 to 3mm) offers a long-lasting service life
6. Pine and River Ultra Plush Weighted Blanket
Pine and River blankets are among the best cost-effective options. So, if you’re looking for the best cheap weighted blanket, this one is for you. The blanket is made of microfiber. Hence, it gives an ultra-soft touch. Besides, it keeps the blanket as cool as possible in all seasons. Small grid-like pockets keep the weight uniform. Unlike most of its counterparts, it has fewer weight options (15, 20, and 22 pounds). Nonetheless, it’s one of the best versions for adults. Plus, it can cater to the needs of users up to 230 pounds. Overall, this is a superb product with the softness of a baby blanket.
- A unique boxy, square look
- Double stitching offers lasting durability
- 7 reversible layered design
- Ultra-soft and wrinkle-free microfiber fabric
5. Degrees of Comfort 20 lb Weighted Blanket with Duvet Covers for Hot & Cold Sleepers
Degree of Comfort blanket pays strict attention to detail. First, it comes with two covers. There’s a Coolmax cover with plenty of ventilation for summer use. Also, it has a fleece cover for the cold winter months. The blanket uses nano-ceramic beads. These are more durable than plastic beads. Not to mention, they’re more comfortable than glass beads. The blanket uses Duralast fibre stitching. As a result, it’s among the sturdiest weighted blanket. Well, the blanket is available in a wide range of sizes (5 to 30 pounds). As a result, it can cater to the needs of both kids and adults.
- Heavy compression density gives deep pressure simulation
- Two duvet covers (Warm fleece for winter and Coolmax for summer)
- Nano-ceramic beads offer durability and silky comfort
4. RELAX EDEN Heavy 20 lb Weighted Blanket with Removable, Washable Duvet Cover
The construction of this blanket is top-notch, and for a good reason. Foremost, it comprises durable cotton and polyester construction. Altogether, it offers 7 layers of comfort. Plus, the blanket uses glass micro-beads. To most users, these beads offer the best level of comfort. Like most high-end blankets, it has square pockets. What is more, the pockets feature cutting-edge sewing. This keeps the beads from shifting or leaking.
The blanket includes a silky soft polyester cover for added warmth. Needless to say, you can remove the cover for a lighter sleep during summer. Keep in mind; this is a one-size blanket (60 x 80 inches). Nonetheless, it offers two weight options of 15 and 20 pounds.
- Zippered polyester cover suits both hot and cold sleepers
- Millions of micro-beads give a full-body hug
- Extra layers of polyester create a cushy feel
3. Pine&River Chilled Bamboo 15 lb Cool Weighted Blanket
This weighted blanket is another highly popular choice from Pine & River. And as the name suggests, it offers ultimate chill. So, if you’re looking for the best summer weighted blanket, this is for you. For the most part, cotton leads the pack in the world of weighted blankets. However, the bamboo material in this blanket is sure to makes waves. It’s extremely soft to touch. Above all, it absorbs moisture naturally. Hence, if you’re the kind that sweats a lot at night, this blanket suits you. Well, this is a large queen-size blanket with weight options of 15 and 20 pounds.
- Super chilled bamboo keeps your body cool
- Extremely cushy and soft
- Natural fibres appeal to those with sensitive skin
2. Beauty Kate Queen Size Weighted Blanket for Adults
Weighted blankets are pretty expensive across the board. But that doesn’t mean you can’t save money on your purchase. Beauty Kate is among the most affordable options out there. The best part, it doesn’t cut corners on quality and workmanship. It has 7 layers of polyester, cotton, and hypoallergenic glass beads. Remember, the blanket uses organic cotton. Hence, users get a cooling layer excellent for hot sleepers. Also, it has a sewn-in compartments. These prevent shifting and keep noise to a minimum. Kate Beauty blanket comes in 15 and 20-pound sizes.
- Reinforced edges provide top-grade durability
- Skin-friendly breathable fabric
- Smaller pockets avoid leakage
1. SNUZZZZ King Size Weighted Blanket for Anxiety, Autism & ASD – Heavy Blanket for Hot & Cold Sleeper
SNUZZZZ is an exceptional name for a blanket with exceptional quality. There are several features that make this blanket stand out. First, it uses more insulation and minimum beads. Keep in mind; the insulation comprises light and fluffy filling. As a result, it allows air to move freely. Plus, it uses bamboo duvet cover for natural cooling properties.
In short, this is one blanket that offers more than basic cooling. Also, the insulation has adhesives that keep the beads in place. Instead of tie loops, this blanket uses 9 buttons to keep the cover in place. The weight options for this blanket are 10 and 20 pounds.
- Button locking system secures the cover in place
- Premium fluffier insulation allows air to circulate throughout
- Soft velvet fabric blends with different decor styles