Weightlifting demands a high level of physical fitness. It’s no surprise most people suffer calluses, blisters, and abrasions. But there’s a way you can do it safely without putting unnecessary strain on your hands. All you need is a decent pair of weightlifting gloves. It not only keeps you free from injuries but also offers immense grip. Above all, it relives pressure off your hands and fingers. As such, weightlifting gloves can help you heave heavier weights. Wait a minute; these gloves also keep sweat and moisture from building up. Hence, they eliminate the risk of skin infections. Now to the big question, what are the best weight lifting gloves on the market?
Well, we’ve compiled a list of the best workout gloves for weightlifting. Our choices vary from the best high-end, best mid-range, to the best inexpensive weight lifting gloves. Thus, there’s a ton of options for you.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Weight Lifting Gloves Reviews
- 10. Fit Active Sports New Ventilated Lifting Weight Gloves with Wrist Wraps
- 9. Glofit FREEDOM Workout Gloves – Knuckle Weight Lifting Fingerless Gloves
- 8. Xhaus Weight Lifting Gym Workout Gloves with Wrist Wrap Support
- 7. Trideer Padded Weight Lifting Gloves – Exercise Gloves for Weight Lifting
- 6. Ihuan Professional Weight Lifting Gloves for Men & Women
- 5. Harbinger Pro Wristwrap Weightlifting Gloves with Cushioned Leather Palm
- 4. Skott Weightlifting Gloves with Wrist Wrap Support
- 3. RIMSports Gym Gloves for Powerlifting, Weight Training, Biking & Cycling
- 2. Tourdarson Weight Lifting Gym Gloves
- 1. ProFitness Cross Training Gloves – Powerlifting & Gym Workouts
Table of the Best Weight Lifting Gloves Reviews
10. Fit Active Sports New Ventilated Lifting Weight Gloves with Wrist Wraps
Lack of full palm protection can result in calluses or torn hands. Lucky for you, this pair of gloves cover the entire arm for superior protection. Also, it has a hard-wearing silicon printed neoprene. It’s highly resistant to water, heat, oil, and dangerous chemicals. Not to mention, silicone creates a non-slip grip for added safety.
Again, the gloves have built-in wrist wraps that keep your hands steady as you lift. Velcro straps around the wrists let you adjust the gloves to your level of comfort. Thanks to an open-back design, the gloves let your hand breathe. Hence, they won’t get sweaty nor smelly. That means it needs fewer washes, thereby prolonging the lifespan.
- Open-back design keeps your hands sweat-free and odourless
- Full palm protection prevents calluses, torn hands, and other injuries
- Silicone printed neoprene offers immense grip and life-long use
- Built-in wrist straps distribute weight uniformly to keep you steady
9. Glofit FREEDOM Workout Gloves – Knuckle Weight Lifting Fingerless Gloves
These gloves provide a perfect fit, more like a second skin. A hollow back and perforated microfiber make them extremely breathable. Not to mention, they offer lots of freedom during workouts. The gloves are cushioned for comfort. However, unlike most models, they’re not heavily padded. That makes them incredibly lightweight.
The palm has a series of silica stripes, which provide immense grip. Thanks to short, curved finger design, these gloves are easy to slip on and off. Not to mention, a hook and loop closure provides a more secure fit.
- Anti-slip silica stripes improve friction and stability
- Perforated microfiber and hollow back make the gloves highly breathable
- Foam layer protects your palm from abrasion
- Short, curved fingers allow for easy on and off
8. Xhaus Weight Lifting Gym Workout Gloves with Wrist Wrap Support
Xhaus gloves are among the most flexible. Made of quality neoprene material, they provide a good stretch. Hence, you can move your fingers with ease. Also, neoprene maintains a firm grip and protects your hands from calluses. Again, the gloves have adjustable wrist wraps. These offer maximum support for improved hold and control.
These gloves have a ventilated design that minimizes sweating. Furthermore, they come with pull-off tapes. Thus, you can remove the gloves with ease. The entire contact area is padded, which takes most of the pressure off your hands.
- Lightweight stretchy material improves hand movements
- Adjustable wrist wraps reduce hand tension for better hold and control
- The ventilated design keeps your hands dry and seat-free
7. Trideer Padded Weight Lifting Gloves – Exercise Gloves for Weight Lifting
Trideer boasts one of the best CrossFit gloves on the market. This particular model is no exception. In fact, it’s a do-it-all glove for weightlifting, cycling, bodybuilding, and more. The gloves are made of lightweight microfiber to provide the utmost durability. Hence, you can expect them to hold up well for years.
Dual Velcro straps make the gloves fully adjustable. Plus, the gloves have 18-inch wrist wraps that offer great support. They make the process much safer, especially when lifting large weights. Furthermore, Trideer gloves have a silica gel palm. It offers excellent grip, keeping your hands in top condition at all times.
- 18-inch integrated wrist wraps offer immense support
- Silica gel palms offer a perfect grip to prevent injuries
- Dual Velcro straps provide a secure fit and extra comfort
- Lightweight, high-quality microfiber offers the utmost durability
- All-purpose design accommodates a variety of exercises
6. Ihuan Professional Weight Lifting Gloves for Men & Women
Ihuan gloves are among the best for comfort and ventilation. The back of the hand has a breathable mesh for excellent airflow. Hence, you experience less sweating and odors, leading to fewer washes. Again, these gloves have silicone printed neoprene that offers full palm protection. Besides, it provides excellent resistance against oil, water, heat, and chemicals.
Using the convenient Velcro, you can tighten or loosen the gloves with ease. Like most weight lifting gloves, they have built-in wrist wraps. As such, they offer superior wrist support for a safer workout experience.
- Ultra-light and breathable microfiber offers the utmost comfort
- Built-in wrist wraps for superior wrist support
- Silicon printed neoprene offers full palm protection and a firm grip
5. Harbinger Pro Wristwrap Weightlifting Gloves with Cushioned Leather Palm
Harbinger gloves are easily the best for heavy-duty use. So, if you need gloves for intense workouts, this model is your best bet. It’s made of 100% fibres to provide a snug fit. The wrist wraps come in pure leather to provide double security. Hence, they’re an ideal choice for static movements, including pull-ups and dumbbell work.
Thanks to a resilient open-cell foam, these gloves offer excellent cushioning and ventilation. Also, the seams are double-stitched, which adds to the lifespan of the gloves. Furthermore, these gloves have a 1/2-finger design. As a result, they offer freedom of movement and a better grip.
- Durable genuine leather palm
- An open-cell foam makes the gloves comfortable as well as breathable
- Double-stitched seams prolong the lifespan of the gloves
- Wrap-around thumb protection keeps your hands free from abrasion
4. Skott Weightlifting Gloves with Wrist Wrap Support
The Evo 2 gloves are built like a tank. Hence, expect them to keep your hands untouched. The double-stitched material, for instance, makes it extra tough and resilient. Hence, it’s one glove that’s built to take a beating. Again, these gloves have gel printed palms that provide anti-slip hold as well as prevent injuries.
Also, the palms have a high-density foam for excellent cushioning. Thanks to extended double wrist wraps, these gloves give you absolute control. Moreover, they come with a pull-off tape and tab. These are positioned above and below, making it easier to remove the gloves from all directions.
- Gel printing ensures a firm grip
- High-density foam offers utmost protection when performing heavy lifts
- Industrial-strength Velcro and wrist wraps offer maximum support
- Double stitching ensures the seams won’t break nor snap
3. RIMSports Gym Gloves for Powerlifting, Weight Training, Biking & Cycling
The level of comfort that these gloves offer makes them a popular choice among women. They’re incredibly form-fitting, which allows them to stay firmly in place. In fact, these gloves fit more like your trustworthy workout leggings. Also, the seams have colourful accents that add a bit of style.
The palm and top of the hand come in 100% leather and spandex. Such a combination makes them ideal for beginners. The thumb and webs are made of plastic mesh to improve air circulation. Furthermore, these gloves have double stitching. Therefore, the seams are less likely to break, which helps maintain form.
- Colourful seams add style
- Ventilated pockets and breathable mesh prevent sweat from accumulating
- 100% leather material offers a long-lasting durability
- An elastic band avoids slippage as well as workout discomfort
2. Tourdarson Weight Lifting Gym Gloves
Tourdarson is another decent pair of weightlifting gloves. A lightweight microfiber and mesh fabric on the back makes them breathable. The palm has rubber padding. It provides not only excellent cushioning but also some bit of grip. The rubber layer is covered in anti-slip silica gel. Now, this offers immense grip as well as add extra insulation.
Soft terry cloth is stitched on the back of the thumb. Hence, it makes it easier to wipe the sweat off your face. Furthermore, these gloves have pull-tabs on the fingers. Thus, it’s easier to pull the gloves off if need be.
- Silica gel improves grip strength and safety
- Stitched-on terry cloth for wiping the sweat
- Pull tabs allow you to pull the gloves off with ease
- Lightweight, breathable microfiber keeps your hands dry
1. ProFitness Cross Training Gloves – Powerlifting & Gym Workouts
Thanks to the minimalistic design, these gloves make your hands feel as though you’re wearing nothing at all. Hence, those that aren’t into gloves will love this option. Nonetheless, it offers enhanced grip, thanks to silicon-padded palms. Also, the gloves have a sturdy microfiber layer. It’s more breathable than leather and offers a good deal of friction.
The top of the hand is entirely exposed for improved airflow and movement. Again, these gloves have thick wrist straps and elastic bands. Because of that, they offer exceptional support without digging into your fingers.
- The open-back minimalistic design makes the gloves light and airy
- Silicon-padded palms offer superior grip
- Extra padding on the palms wards off blisters
- Thick elastic bands and wrist wraps offer excellent support without digging into your fingers