A cup of the fresh smoothie can significantly boost your mornings. Hence, it’s no surprise that it has become a staple among health-conscious eaters. But, do you always have to pick up those sugar-loaded ready-made smoothies? After all, you can save a lot of money making your own smoothies. Besides, it will give you more freedom to incorporate your favourite fruits, vegetables, and nuts. All you need is a decent smoothie blender for the job. Unfortunately, most smoothie makers fall short. For instance, some don’t give consistent texture. Other models, on the hand, tend to struggle with tough ingredients, such as nuts. So, picking the best smoothie makers that suit your budget won’t be an easy task.
Well, we are here to make your shopping experience much easier. In this article, we give a roundup of the best smoothie blenders that will make the process easy and fun. Keep in mind; we asses performance, ease of use, and design to come up with this list.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Smoothie Makers Reviews
- 10. NutriBullet High-Speed Smoothie Blender & Mixer System
- 9. Ninja Personal Blender for Shakes, Smoothies & Food Prep
- 8. Magic Bullet Blender for Smoothies
- 7. Vitamix E310 Professional-Grade Explorian Smoothie Blender
- 6. COSORI Professional Heavy Duty Smoothie Makers with Variable Speeds
- 5. Cenow Commercial Blender with Smart Touch & Multifunctional Blender
- 4. AICOOK Smoothie Blender Making Smoothies
- 3. Ninja Professional Countertop Blender for Smoothies & Ice and Frozen Fruit
- 2. Homgeek Professional Countertop Blender Smoothie Maker
- 1. Cuisinart CPB-300 350 Watt BPA-Free Small Blender
Table of the Best Smoothie Makers Reviews
[amazon template=”table” box=”B007TIE0GQ,B01FHOWYA2,B012T634SM,B0758JHZM3,B071D7BTTW,B07L1GXC4F,B07TW79N9V,B00NGV4506,B07H99PPJ2,B003YLEXBO” /]
10. NutriBullet High-Speed Smoothie Blender & Mixer System
NutriBullet NBR-1201 represents a new generation of compact blenders. Thanks to a 600-watt motor, this blender is powerful enough to bust open seeds or chew through tough stems. And the best part, it does son in seconds. Instead of all-metal construction, this blender comes in a mix of metal and plastic. Hence, it’s quite light and portable, making it easy to move around.
Unlike most blenders, it has no buttons for powering on, adjusting speed, or selecting the functions. All you have to do is screw on the blades or extractor then sit back and relax until everything is blended. In short, it makes the entire process fuss-free.
- The suction cup offers immense grip on countertops
- Cups can be used for serving as well as storage
- Cyclonic action chews through the toughest ingredients
- Dishwasher safe parts for easy cleaning
9. Ninja Personal Blender for Shakes, Smoothies & Food Prep
Ninja personal blender is specifically designed to make smoothies, with or without ice. This smoothie blender boasts stiffer blades than most models out there. Instead of the standard two-prong blade, this particular blender has a sharp four-prong blade. Not only does it offer better crushing power, but it also provides consistent results. Besides, the design of the blade keeps the chance of leaking to a minimum.
The blender comes with two 16-ounce cups for serving. Though it’s dishwasher safe, the sheer compactness of this blender makes it pretty easy to wash by hand.
- 700-watt motor is powerful enough to pulverize frozen fruits and ice
- Stiffer 4-prong blade
- 50-recipe cookbook
8. Magic Bullet Blender for Smoothies
This is the original bullet blender. Though it came first, this smoothie blender has stuck around like glue, giving newer models a run for their money. Thanks to the cross blade, this blender can chop as well as make smoothies. And as the name suggests, this smoothie blender is small and compact.
As a result, it can easily fit tight spaces in the kitchen. Well, this package includes a recipe book to get you started right away. Keep in mind; this blender is also available in a 15-piece pack that comprises two blades and more cups.
- Microwave-safe high impact plastic cups
- Super compact size (measures only 10 inches tall)
- Fast prep time of 10 seconds
7. Vitamix E310 Professional-Grade Explorian Smoothie Blender
Vitamix E310 is the brand’s best budget smoothie blender. Nonetheless, it has the power and functionality of most high-end blenders on the market. Not only does it makes smoothies, but it also pulverizes frozen ingredients and desserts. The blender has a simple control panel with 10 variable speeds. Well, such a wide range of speeds allow for better control over the blending process.
The high speed, in particular, is so fast that it heats liquids with friction. As a matter of fact, it can make steaming hot soup in under 10 minutes. The blender has a heavy base that keeps it in one place, even at high speeds. Above all, it can blend 48oz of smoothie in one batch.
- Shatter-resistant glass mug with built-in measurements
- Durable aircraft-grade stainless steel blades
- Self-cleaning feature (cleans in 30 to 60 seconds)
- Cooling fan and overheat protection
6. COSORI Professional Heavy Duty Smoothie Makers with Variable Speeds
This 1500-watt blender makes more than just a cup of smoothie. The commercial-grade motor, for instance, can grind coffee, beans, make hot soup, knead batter, and more. The glass pitcher holds 70oz, enough to cater to a small family. Apart from that, it includes a 27oz bottle that allows you to store smoothies on the go.
This smoothie blender uses a 6-prong blade, powerful and sharp enough to chop different types of ingredients. It boasts a self-cleaning function and comes with a cleaning brush for a bonus.
- 6-prong premium hardened stainless steel blades
- Includes a tamper for pushing larger food towards the blades
- Easy to load through the lid while blending
- Variable speed control
5. Cenow Commercial Blender with Smart Touch & Multifunctional Blender
Cenow blender offers amazing value. To begin with, it combines both smart touch controls and a 360-degree knob, making it a whole lot easier to use. Also, this is among the few smoothie makers with a timer function. You can set the blending time up to 12 hours, allowing it to fit your busy schedule. Apart from that, the blender has 8-speed controls to accommodate foods with different hardness.
Thanks to a 6-prong blade, it delivers more crushing power than machines with standard blades. Besides grinding, the blender can also heat up food. Overall, it combines up to 10 functions in one blending machine.
- Keeps food warm for up to 4 hours
- Durable 304 stainless steel blades
- Temperature-resistant high borosilicate glass pitcher
- One-touch cleaning and disinfection
4. AICOOK Smoothie Blender Making Smoothies
Aicook 5-speed blender is one of the most affordable smoothie makers on the market. As a matter of fact, it costs four times less than most blenders out there. The blender has a 480z glass jug with built-in measurements to help you get the mixture right. Additionally, it offers five-speed options to accommodate different ingredients. Thanks to 4 high-speed stainless steel blades, this blender can mix all ingredients in minutes. Besides, the blades are powerful enough to accommodate frozen fruits and crush ice.
- Double-locking function for added safety
- The base cooling design keeps the motor from overheating
- Removable base and dishwasher safe accessories make cleaning a breeze
3. Ninja Professional Countertop Blender for Smoothies & Ice and Frozen Fruit
This blender gives 1000 watts of blending power. Well, that’s plenty of power to crush even the toughest ingredients in seconds. And should you be in a mood for some frozen margarita, this blender can easily crush ice for the purpose. Apart from providing incredible power, this blender boasts one of the largest capacity. The pitcher holds 72oz in one batch, enough to serve up to 9 people in one go.
All parts of this blender are not only dishwasher safe, but also BPA-free to keep your food safe. The blender has 3 different speeds and includes a recipe guide to help you make the most out of it.
- Extra-large capacity (72oz)
- “Total Crush Technology” makes light work of ice and frozen fruits
- 4 manual speeds give total control over the blending process
2. Homgeek Professional Countertop Blender Smoothie Maker
Homgeek blender is incredibly fast, offering speeds of up to 30000 RPM. As a result, it crushes ice and other ingredients faster than most blenders out there. And while other blenders provide only a few speed settings, this smoothie maker allows you to choose from 8 different speeds. Hence, it’s more customizable to best match your requirements.
In the event of overloading, this blender automatically shuts down for added safety. It has a large 68oz container that can serve the whole family in a single batch. Besides, the container can withstand temperatures of between -68 to 228°F. For this reason, it’s safe to put in a microwave or freezer.
- Impact-resistant (withstands drops of up to 33 feet)
- 4 pre-programmed settings (smoothie, ice crush, pulse, and grind)
- 1450-watt cool-running motor
1. Cuisinart CPB-300 350 Watt BPA-Free Small Blender
Cuisinart CPB-300 offers modern users plenty of extras. Whereas most smoothie makers offer two travel cups, this model comes with 4 travel cups. The blender has LED indicator lights and touch controls for convenient use. Overall, this blender is well-built. The ABS housing, for instance, makes it very durable. The best part, it’s BPA-free to keep food items safe. Not to mention, the base comes in durable and sturdy stainless steel to protect the motor.
The built-in standby mode is another excellent feature that allows you to attend to other important tasks. Moreover, this blender offers two speeds and a pulse function for different ingredients. The blending jar holds 32oz in one batch. Just to point out, the blender comes with 80z chopping cup and four 16oz travel cups.
- Convenient cord storage keeps your kitchen counter neat
- User-friendly electronic touchpad
- The jar and cups are shatter-resistant and dishwasher safe
- Slip-proof feet prevent movement during use