Mixing a bag of cement to create concrete is quite a hassle. And it gets, even more, worse when you have to do it manually. Portable cement mixers are one tool that will not only promote convenience but also save a lot of labour costs. Since they come with motors, these tools are going to do most of the hard work for you. Some of the larger models go a step further to keep concrete ready for hours on end. Therefore, you won’t have to rush through your work. Well, the market has a wide range of concrete mixers that boast different features to make your job easier. Essentially, what you need in the best portable cement mixers is something that is easy to operate, move, and set up.
We realize your needs, and that’s why we have taken time to research the best portable concrete mixers on your behalf. Read through and decide which one makes the best deal on the market.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Portable Cement Mixers Reviews
- 10. Goplus Portable Electric Cement Concrete Mixer Machine
- 9. SUNCOO Electric Concrete Cement Mixer – Mortar Mixing Machine
- 8. Wheelbarrow Portable Cement Mixers, 3.5 cu ft, 115V, 1/2HP
- 7. Klutch Portable Cement Mixers -2 Cubic Ft
- 6. 8 CU FT Wheel Barrow Portable Cement Concrete Mixer
- 5. Kushlan Wheelbarrow Concrete Mixer, 3.5 cu ft, 115V, 3/4HP
- 4. Klutch Portable Electric Cement Mixer -3.5 Cubic Ft
- 3. Northern Industrial Mini Electric Cement Mixer
- 2. Portable Electric Concrete Cement Mixer
- 1. Kushlan Portable Concrete Mixer with 3.5 Cubic Foot
Table of the Best Portable Cement Mixers Reviews
[amazon template=”table” box=”B078Q435NY,B07DL5YCXY,B00CTC526Y,B01EGB6W5U,B000UCZL9S,B008KDWH0A,B01EGB6TJ4,B001A2XHWK,,B0000AX0CN” /]
10. Goplus Portable Electric Cement Concrete Mixer Machine
This cement mixer gives versatile functionality. Not only is it ideal for concrete and mortar, but it can also mix seeds. The machine uses premium steel construction. Hence, it’s less likely to deform, even when packed to capacity. Overall, it can hold up to 2.2 cubic feet of concrete. A heavy-duty motor allows continuous use for long hours without overheating. The built-in blades, on the other hand, make stirring uniform and efficient. Moreover, the machine has a triangular bracket and two wheels for added stability and easy mobility.
- Thicker premium steel drum offers long-life service
- Heavy-duty 220W motor improves the running time
- A waterproof cover keeps the motor safe
- Non-slip ergonomic handle
9. SUNCOO Electric Concrete Cement Mixer – Mortar Mixing Machine
Are you looking for a machine that mixes cement in large batches? If that’s the case, then this concrete mixer will make an excellent choice. Thanks to the 600W motor, the machine packs enough power to mix up to 5 cubic feet of concrete. Also, the drum is made of industrial-grade steel for lasting durability. Unlike in most cement mixers, the drum is noticeably low. As a result, it’s pretty easy to pour mortar into wheelbarrows after mixing.
- 600W high-speed motor saves time
- Durable industrial-grade frame
- 360-degree uniform mixing
- Large wheel handle provides easy control
- Shock-proof wheels allow for smooth movement
8. Wheelbarrow Portable Cement Mixers, 3.5 cu ft, 115V, 1/2HP
This is a wheelbarrow-style cement mixer. As a result, you won’t be needing any vehicle to pull it around the job site. Besides, it’s pretty lightweight at 80 pounds. The drum is made of lightweight yet durable plastic. Hence, you can put it into action in the rain without the risk of rusting. Overall, it offers a weatherproof performance. The frame, on the other hand, is heavy-gauge steel. It gives sturdy support to hold up to 3.5 cubic feet of concrete. By the way, this machine runs on a 0.5 HP motor.
- Weatherproof plastic drum
- 13-inch flat-free tires
- 1/2 HP belt drive motor transmits power more efficiently
- Retractable handles save storage space
7. Klutch Portable Cement Mixers -2 Cubic Ft
Klutch cement mixer has a drum capacity of 2 cubic feet. For the most part, it makes an ideal choice for home projects. The handles are noticeably high to improve comfort while moving the unit. Also, this cement mixer uses a polypropylene drum. For this reason, it’s considerably lighter than steel drums. Not to mention, it holds up well even in harsh weather conditions. At 1,720 RPM, the motor drives the drum at a tremendous speed to save time.
- Easy-to-clean polypropylene drum
- Durable powder-coated steel frame
- Mixes up to 0.88 cubic feet of material in one batch
- 10-inch solid tires allow for efficient portability
6. 8 CU FT Wheel Barrow Portable Cement Concrete Mixer
This is, by all means, a large cement mixer. As a matter of fact, it’s easily the largest of all cement mixers on our list. Still, it’s well-balanced and effortless to manoeuvre. The drum holds 8 cubic feet of concrete and other material. Inside are two heavy-duty steel blades that help with the mixing. And even with the massive size, the motor drives the drum at 23 RPM, which is faster than most models. More importantly, the mixer uses a direct-drive motor to ensure efficient transmission of energy. The discharge outlet is 8 inches high, making it low enough to pour into a wheelbarrow or formwork easily.
- Largest drum size of 8 cubic feet
- Rugged, heavy-duty steel construction
- 12-inch puncture-free tires allow movement on a wide range of terrain
- Ergonomically curved handles give a non-slip grip
5. Kushlan Wheelbarrow Concrete Mixer, 3.5 cu ft, 115V, 3/4HP
Though it’s a light-duty mixer, Kushlan is not short of strength. To begin with, it has a simple but sturdy steel frame. Apart from that, it has a polypropylene drum. That makes it less susceptible to rust and dents. So, this is a drum that is going to last much longer. The 0.75 HP motor generates enough power to handle loads of up to 180 pounds in one batch. While most cement mixers have two mixing blades, these cement mixer has three. As a result, it allows for more efficient mixing. Also, the mixer has telescopic handles. When you pair with oversized wheels, it makes it relatively easy to manoeuvre. Overall, if you’re looking for a cement mixer for small cement jobs, this light-duty mixer will make a decent choice.
- Telescopic handles and oversized wheels make it pretty easy to manoeuvre
- Lighter than most cement mixers in its class
- Weatherproof polypropylene drum
- 180 pounds load capacity
4. Klutch Portable Electric Cement Mixer -3.5 Cubic Ft
This cement mixer combines both high strength and lightweight materials. The result is a high-quality cement mixer ideal for both individual and commercial applications. Also, the 13-inch tires are larger than standard. The handles, on the other hand, are noticeably longer. Overall, you get a cement mixer that is highly portable. The drum can hold up to 1.7 cubic feet of the wet mixture and support a load of up to 225 pounds. For this reason, it’s perfect for small cement jobs.
- Durable 5/16-gauge polypropylene drum
- Hold up to 225 pounds of concrete
- Strategically placed steel blades make mixing more efficient
- Lightweight but strong tubular steel frame
3. Northern Industrial Mini Electric Cement Mixer
Small projects, in most cases, don’t need much grout. For the most part, you won’t be needing that larger drum or powerful motor. What you need is a small yet efficient cement mixer. And that’s precisely what Northern Industrial has to offer. CM125 has sturdy yet space-saving design to provide years of excellent service. It gives you the ability to adjust the angle of the drum. As a result, it gives more precision when pouring grout. With a load capacity of 130 pounds, it holds pretty much for a mini cement mixer. Additionally, it has a drum speed of 35 RPM. Well, that makes it faster than most cement mixers to save time. All in all, it makes an excellent choice for small concrete jobs.
- 25 cubic feet mixing capacity is ideal for DIY jobs
- The angle of the drum is adjustable
- Small space-saving design
- Durable steel frame
2. Portable Electric Concrete Cement Mixer
This concrete mixer is equally as efficient on the farmstead as it is in the construction site. For the most part, it’s a versatile concrete mixer with one of the best price-to-performance ratio. It has a drum capacity of 2.2 cubic feet and holds up to 63 litres in one batch. So, it’s going to make a great choice for small to medium size building projects. The machine is entirely made of high-grade steel. Hence, it provides more sturdy support. At 50 pounds, this cement mixer is pretty light. Therefore, you’ll find it less cumbersome to move around.
- Convenient handle allows you to adjust the angle of the drum
- Durable all-steel construction
- 220W motor drives the drum at 27.5 RPM
- Flat-free rubber tires provide easy mobility on most surfaces
1. Kushlan Portable Concrete Mixer with 3.5 Cubic Foot
The wheelbarrow design is possibly the most distinguishing feature of this cement mixer. For the most part, it allows you to move the cement mixer around by hand easily. It has a heavy-gauge steel frame that provides excellent support. At 3.5 cubic feet, the drum is smaller than those of most cement mixers. Still, it makes an excellent choice for a DIY person and professionals alike. Instead of metal, the drum comes in tough plastic. As a result, it’s weatherproof and much easier to clean.
- Removable telescopic handle
- Comfortable wheelbarrow design
- Thick 5/16-inch plastic drum
- Sturdy, heavy-gauge steel frame
- 75 HP motor gives 28 RPM