Leather dining chairs can set the tone for the entire dining area. Better still, they look just as good, uniform, or mismatched. Above all, leather dining chairs are a lot more durable and retain heat better than other materials. As such, they keep you comfortable all season. Last but not least, leather dining chairs are easier to clean and maintain. That said, not all are made the same. In fact, there’s a ton of styles and leather materials to choose from. That brings us to the million-dollar question, what are the best leather dining chairs to buy?
Well, narrowing down to that one perfect leather chair is no easy task. So, how about we do the hard part for you? After long hours of searching and testing, we’ve selected what we believe to be the best leather dining room chairs. Though they’re one of the best out there, the style of our dining rooms tends to differ. That said, it will be best if you read the full review. This will help you can pick the model that best complements the decor of your dining space.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Leather Dining Chairs Reviews
- 10. Christopher Knight Home Brown Leather Dining Chairs
- 9. WE Furniture 18″ Industrial Faux Leather Kitchen Dining Chair
- 8. Roundhill Furniture Lotusville Vintage PU Leather Dining Chairs
- 7. Rfiver BS1001 Mid Century Modern Style Leather Dining Chair Set
- 6. Ashley Signature Design Lacey Medium Brown Finish Dining Room Chair
- 5. Christopher Knight Home Stacy Brown Leather Dining Chair
- 4. ZENY Leather Dining Chairs with Solid Wood Legs Chair Urban Style
- 3. FDW Parsons Black Leather Dining Side Chairs for Home Kitchen Living Room
- 2. Dining Chairs Set of 2 Solid Wood Leatherette Parson Chairs
- 1. Stone & Beam Channel-Back Leather Dining Chairs
Table of the Best Leather Dining Chairs Reviews
10. Christopher Knight Home Brown Leather Dining Chairs
This is an affordable set of dining chairs. The chocolate brown colour and high-back construction offer refined comfort. In fact, this is a set that gives your dining area a nostalgic experience. Again, the design and colour make these chairs versatile enough for any function.
Also, the set has a T-stitch design. For the most part, it adds flair and elegance to blend seamlessly with your interior style. These chairs have sturdy hardwood legs and frame.
- A strong hardwood frame and espresso legs offer excellent support
- Soft-bonded leather upholstery offers comfort and elegance
- T-stitch accents give the chairs a modern flare
9. WE Furniture 18″ Industrial Faux Leather Kitchen Dining Chair
As much as it looks simple, this chair makes an ideal choice for a variety of settings. First, it’s upholstered in faux leather for comfort as well as longevity. While most models adopt a wooden frame, it has steel legs. Such construction gives it impeccable strength. In fact, this dining chair can support up to 250 pounds.
Again, the frame is powder-coated, making it rustproof and resistant to scratches. Hence, this is a chair that can withstand mild weather conditions. It weighs only 13 pounds. Therefore, you don’t have to struggle to carry or move it around.
- Sturdy powder-coated steel frame supports up to 250 pounds
- Whiskey brown synthetic leather offers a vintage look and wipes clean easily
- Non-slip caps protect the floor from scratches and keep the chair in one place
8. Roundhill Furniture Lotusville Vintage PU Leather Dining Chairs
These are hand-crafted dining chairs. Hence, they offer a great deal of comfort and durability. The antique brown leather lends a vintage look. That makes them an excellent choice for adding a traditional look to your dining area. Again, these chairs have a plastic moulding underneath the leather upholstery. As such, it offers a sturdy seat and backrest.
Also, these chairs have durable iron legs and frame to provide sturdy support. Moreover, the iron is coated in black powder to withstand rust and corrosion. There are four rubber pads at the base to keep the floor from scratches.
- Hand-crafted design for quality assurance
- Plastic mould offers added strength and comfort
- A powder-coated iron frame provides lasting durability
7. Rfiver BS1001 Mid Century Modern Style Leather Dining Chair Set
The bucket seat and brown PU leather give this chair a mid-century look. It creates a neutral style that dresses up any dining room. However, it looks even much better paired with darker wooden furniture. Also, the leather upholstery has zigzag stitching. For the most part, it offers a decorative detail that makes the chair stand out.
The chair has powder-coated steel legs that support up to 300 pounds. Plus, it uses tubular metal legs. That makes it light, weighing around 14 pounds. Hence, this is one chair that’s less cumbersome to carry. Furthermore, the legs have anti-slip caps that keep the chair stable in one place.
- Brown PU leather creates a rustic look that blends well with darker furniture
- Contoured bucket-style seat hugs your body in comfort
- Rugged powder-coated steel frame supports up to 300 pounds
- Zigzag stitching gives the chair a decorative detail
6. Ashley Signature Design Lacey Medium Brown Finish Dining Room Chair
The Lacey dining chair is one of the most stylish. The button-tufted back, for instance, gives it a sophisticated look. But the tufted design does more than offer a stylish look. It keeps the padding and leather upholstery from shifting. As a result, it’s less likely to sag over time. So, this is one piece of furniture that’s going to retain its good looks for years. Above all, it offers a higher comfort level.
Again, this dining chair has a higher 20-inch backrest. As such, it offers maximum back support. This makes it an excellent choice for the elderly and those suffering from back pain. Furthermore, the chair has thicker padding to relieve pressure points.
- A tufted design keeps the upholstery from sagging and offers an elegant look
- Plush padding offers maximum comfort
- A higher backrest (20 inches) offers plenty of back support
5. Christopher Knight Home Stacy Brown Leather Dining Chair
So far, this is the first armchair-style dining chair on our list. Though the armrests sit a bit low, they do provide sufficient arm support. As for the wooden legs, they have a tapered design. Not only does it keep the chair stable, but it also lends a mid-century look. Like the Lacey dining chair, it has tufts on the back. This makes the upholstery and the padding more durable. Above all, it gives the chair a sophisticated look.
Again, this chair has a tall backrest of 22 inches for maximum back support. Plush cushioning lets you sink into the chair for optimal comfort. Furthermore, the chair has brown bonded leather. It lends a warm rustic look to any dining area.
- Beautifully upholstered arms create a stunning formal look
- A high backrest supports the entire back
- A tufted design gives an elegant look and prevents the upholstery from sagging
- Tapered legs offer stable support
4. ZENY Leather Dining Chairs with Solid Wood Legs Chair Urban Style
ZENY leather chairs are another decent piece of furniture. Thanks to a hardwood frame, these chairs provide sturdy support. For the most part, these chairs can support users weighing up to 300 pounds. Also, these chairs are built for comfort. They have an arched seat and a high, sloping back. These conform to body contour to provide plenty of support.
Again, the seat has a spring system that lets you literally sink into the chair. As for the padding, these chairs use high-density foam. Hence, they can serve you for longer without losing shape. Keep in mind; this is a set of six dining chairs.
- High-density foam and springs offer a comfortable elastic-like support
- Arched seat and sloped back conform to the outline of your body
- A sturdy wooden frame supports up to 300 pounds
3. FDW Parsons Black Leather Dining Side Chairs for Home Kitchen Living Room
These chairs offer a mid-century modern style. Since they come in a set of four, they make a decent buy for a small family. The legs are crafted from rubberwood. They offer solid support, more than what you get from pinewood. Besides, they have a tapered design that keeps the chair stable.
Underneath the upholstery is a resilient elastic sponge. It provides long hours of comfort. Furthermore, the chair has a tall sloped backrest that provides hugging comfort. In as much as they require assembly, you can assemble all pieces in under 10 minutes.
- Resilient elastic sponge offers long hours of comfort
- Rubberwood frame and tapered legs offer sturdy support
- Plastic caps prevent scratches on the floor
2. Dining Chairs Set of 2 Solid Wood Leatherette Parson Chairs
Most chairs adopt a smooth, seamless look. However, this model opts for lots of stitch details. This makes it visually appealing. Above all, the reinforced stitching makes the leather upholstery more durable. Also, the leather offers excellent UV resistance. As such, you can safely use outdoors.
The seat and back use high-density foam to provide more comfort. Plus, the back is taller, making it ideal for the elderly. Furthermore, the legs have rotating spikes. These keep the chair level as well as protect the floor from scratches.
- Rotating spikes safeguard the floor and keep the chair stable
- Reinforced stitching offers durability and decorative details
- Rubberwood frame supports 250 pounds
1. Stone & Beam Channel-Back Leather Dining Chairs
Compared to other models on the list, this dining chair is relatively expensive. However, the durability, comfort, and decorative details are worth the extra cost. The chair is upholstered in top-grain leather, which is one of the highest grades. It offers a consistent finish as well as last longer.
As for style, the chair has ribbed upholstery and brass nailhead trims. The ribbed upholstery functions more like button tufts. It keeps the leather and high-density foam in one place. As such, the seat and backrest are less likely to sag or lose shape.
- Brass nailheads trim, and ribbed upholstery provide decorative details
- Durable, top-grain leather creates a uniform finish
- Ribbed upholstery prevents the chair from sagging