Knives are one of the handiest tools in the kitchen. The knife you pick can make your life harder or simpler, depending on its qualities. For that reason, you will want to choose the best knife block sets that the market has to offer. Such knives should be made using high-quality materials so that they can hold their sharp edges and cut through different foods easily. Better, the knives should be comfortable to hold despite the length of time you will be required to use them. To help you settle for a high-quality knife set, have a look at the ten best knife block sets reviewed in this article.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Knife Block Sets Reviews
- 10. Cangshan Z German Steel Forged Knife Block Sets – 17 Pieces
- 9. Cangshan German Steel Forged 23-Piece Knife Block Sets
- 8. Wusthof Gourmet 12 Piece Acacia Kitchen Knife Block Set
- 7. Cangshan TC Swedish Sandvik Steel Forged 17-Piece Knife Block Set
- 6. Wusthof Classic Slim Knife Block Set – 17 Pieces
- 5. WÜSTHOF German Knife Set – Precision Forged High Carbon Stainless Steel Kitchen Knife Set
- 4. F. Dick Forged Steel Knife Block Set
- 3. Calphalon Classic Self-Sharpening Stainless Steel Knife Block Set
- 2. Cangshan German Steel Forged Starter Knife Block Set – 15 Pieces
- 1. Cangshan German Steel Forged 17-Piece Knife Block Set Walnut
- Tips to choose the best knife block sets
Table of the Best Knife Block Sets Reviews
[amazon template=”table” box=”B07SVH48XH,B07RM9Z6XZ,B081FTLGZ6,B075G47JMR,B00BBFZKKS,B00CMDMV4G,B00012F38Q,B071FT5LGC,B075G4C44W,B071K7HR5F” /]
10. Cangshan Z German Steel Forged Knife Block Sets – 17 Pieces
This is a 17-piece knife block set from Cangshan. It consists of a walnut block, forged 9″ shears, a 5″ serrated utility knife, 8″ chef’s knife, 8″ honing steel, 7″ santoku knife, 3.5″ paring knife, 6″ boning knife, 6×5″ steak knife, 8″ bread knife, 2.75″ peeling knife, and a 5″ tomato knife. These knives adopt a patented design that focuses on an ergonomic handle aimed at offering a comfortable grip.
What’s more, the blades are made using X50Cr15MoV German Steel. The steel has an HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale rating to guarantee strength. Better, the steel is softer for easy resharpening after heavy use. Having gone through the ice-hardening process, you can expect the blades of these knives to maintain their sharpness. Also, the knives adopt a traditional 3-step hand sharpening process for a razor-sharp edge.
- Unique mosaic rivets for stable joints.
- Ultra-precise 6-stage heat treatment process offers a stable internal structure.
- Keenly-angled lines and stunning mosaic rivets enhance style.
- A handcrafted solid walnut wood block for the safe and neat storage of the knives.
- High-quality knives maintain sharp edges.
- Easy to hold and balance.
- The wooden block includes magnetic strips to keep the knives in place during transport.
- Well-made and good-looking knives.
- The knives handles aren’t bolstered.
9. Cangshan German Steel Forged 23-Piece Knife Block Sets
Next, we have the V2 series knife block set. This is a 23-piece set comprising 9″ shears, a 9″ Slicing Knife, 2.75″ peeling knife, 7″ santoku knife, 3.5″ paring knife, 6″ Fork Knife, 7″ Nakiri Knife, 8″ honing steel, a solid Acacia block, 8″ bread knife, 5″ Straight-edge Utility Knife, 6″ boning knife, 5″ tomato knife, 8″ chef’s knife, 6×5″ steak knife, and a 5″ serrated utility knife. These knives are forged from high alloy X50Cr15MoV German Steel. The steel features a 58 ±2 on the Rockwell Hardness Rating to guarantee durability.
Additionally, the blades pass through a 3-step hand sharpening process. This process results in a razor-sharp edge to guarantee the knives’ reliability. You can expect the blades to maintain their sharpness, thanks to the ice-hardening process. Besides that, the knives can last for long. The reason is the ultra-precise 6-stage heat treatment process that brings a fine grain of the material for a more stable internal structure.
- Soft, high-alloy steel blades for easy resharpening.
- Ergonomic handle with a patent redesigned bolster offers a comfortable grip.
- An Asian-style hollow edge provides a smooth and effortless cut.
- Solid Acacia wood block for the neat storage of the knives.
- The blades maintain the sharp edges.
- High-quality craftsmanship.
- Easy to sharpen.
- Comfortable easy-grip handles.
- The knives do not remove easily after storing the block set under the cabinets.
8. Wusthof Gourmet 12 Piece Acacia Kitchen Knife Block Set
A perfect addition to any kitchen decor is