The choice of right equipment provides excellent therapeutic benefits. One such device is inversion tables. They allow a person to stay upside-down comfortably. This helps during inversion therapy. You can easily hang legs, feet, and ankles in an upside-down position. You can conveniently use an inversion table at home. This provides professional benefits at the convenience of home. Moreover, they are lightweight and easy to use. When not in use, they can be folded and stored safely.
Most of these tables come with secure fasteners. Hence, there are no worries about falling or slipping off. Make sure to use the table according to instructions. As a result, you get full benefits. These devices don’t occupy much floor space. Thus, you can store them in a small space. Proper usage will reduce different types of pain and injury. The below article helps you choose the most suitable inversion table.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Inversion Tables for Sale Reviews
- 10. Innova Heavy Duty Inversion Table Exercises
- 9. IRONMAN Gravity Highest Weight Inversion Tables
- 8. HARISON Heavy Duty Inversion Table for Back Pain Relief
- 7. Health Gear ITM5500 Fitness Gear Inversion Table with Vibro Massage and Heat
- 6. Innova ITM5900 Inversion Therapy Table with Advanced Heat & Massage
- 5. Exerpeutic 975SL 350 lbs Inversion Table with Air Soft Ankle Cushions, Surelock, and iControl Systems
- 4. Teeter FitSpine X Inversion Table for Back Pain Relief Kit
- 3. Body Vision IT9825 Premium Inversion Table with Head Pillow and Lumbar Support Pad
- 2. Teeter FitSpine LX9 Inversion Table for Back Pain
- 1. XtremepowerUS Premium Gravity Inversion Therapy Table
Table of the Best Inversion Tables for Sale Reviews
10. Innova Heavy Duty Inversion Table Exercises
This Innova product is the best one in the inversion tables reviews. It comes with so many features. Hence, these features make it unique. The large backrest pad offers a comfortable inversion experience. The soft foam handlebars increase comfort.
The true balance system is available. Hence, this ITX9600 inversion table allows the user to get the unique center of gravity. It is safe, comfortable, and easy to use. You get the desired health benefits in less time.
- The balance system comes with 3 adjustable features. They provide a smooth inversion experience
- Coming with a patent-pending cover. It allows easy adjustment of the 6-angle pin mechanism.
- It is easy to know your inversion alignment using the pin mechanism.
- The headrest pad is adjustable.
9. IRONMAN Gravity Highest Weight Inversion Tables
IRONMAN designs these inversion tables with a large weight capacity. This feature makes it suitable for most users. During inverting, there would be no pain to your ankles. Airsoft technology is available. It enables air to flow in different chambers. As a result, it perfectly fits your ankles or legs.
The backrest comes with dense vinyl. The double stitching offers extra comfort. With the lumbar pillow, you get extra support in the back. This pillow is removable. Moreover, the setup process is easy and quick. Make sure you read the instructions properly.
- It comes with a maximum weight capacity of 350 pounds.
- The vertical inversion supports up to 180 degrees. This provides a full extension of your legs.
- The durable rubber floor is non-skid. It offers stability during inversion.
- The maximum height adjustment is up to 6 feet 6 inches.
- It comes with the ankle locking method. This system includes double-lock ratchet.
8. HARISON Heavy Duty Inversion Table for Back Pain Relief
HARISON creates this equipment to provide maximum inversion tables benefits. It comes with memory foam for comfort during inversion. The inversion is up to 180 degrees. Moreover, the heavy-duty steel frame offers stability and durability. There are many components available to provide safety. The pack includes a pedal cover with a cap, non-slip nuts, and mat. A sponge foot cover is present.
With the secure handles, you get extra security. The ergonomic design perfectly fits your waistline. It reduces pressure and offers health benefits. Furthermore, ankle holders and safety belts are available. They provide more comfort.
- The maximum weight capacity is 350 lbs.
- The true balance design provides a smooth inversion experience.
- You can align in 4 various positions.
- It allows you to perform an inversion on the neck, back, legs, and ankle.
- With the release of pressure, this device reduces back pain.
- The backrest comes with memory foam for comfort.
7. Health Gear ITM5500 Fitness Gear Inversion Table with Vibro Massage and Heat
The inversion table’s best feature is comforted during inversion. This ITM5500 device meets this need with its features. You get the advantages of cutting-edge inversion technology. Moreover, you get benefits of vibrating massage. The heat therapy is efficient.
Its heavy-duty steel construction offers stability. In addition, the non-marring type floor caps increase stability. The foldable design saves space. The transport wheels provide ease of portability and storage. Moreover, the head massage is controllable through a remote.
- The height is adjustable from 5’1” to 6’5”.
- It comes with 300 lbs weight capacity
- The 4-position inversion pin is available at side. It allows quick selection from these positions. No need to use a strap.
- The 4-inch memory foam backrest comes with contour fit. It offers additional support and comfort.
- The lengthy locking arm decreases the bending of the back.
6. Innova ITM5900 Inversion Therapy Table with Advanced Heat & Massage
The inversion table reviews highlight this ITM5900 device for a comfortable massage experience. The vertical massage padding is the main thing. It covers the spine area with a lumbar pad. This offers massage and heat therapy. Hence, you will find relief in pain in the waist and lower back.
A big backrest pad is present. This along with soft foam handlebars offers comfort. Moreover, there are multiple modes available. They are useful for changing massage and heat settings. You can choose an either manual or automatic selection.
- The maximum load-bearing capacity is 300 lbs.
- It comes with the True Balance system. This allows adjustment of height and headrest pad.
- The 6-position variable pin system is available. It provides easy alignment and safe inversion.
- A protective cover is present.
5. Exerpeutic 975SL 350 lbs Inversion Table with Air Soft Ankle Cushions, Surelock, and iControl Systems
One of the inversion table’s features s is durability. This Exerpeutic 975SL inversion table comes in heavy-duty construction. The stretchy handles help you to position your body easily. The durable rubber floor stabilizers are non-skid. Hence, they stop movement when performing an inversion.
The disk brake method is easy to lock & unlock. You can use it at different inverting angles. Moreover, an ankle locking mechanism comes with a variable ratchet. The foam backrest comes with a 2.3-inch thickness. Hence, you get more comfortable.
- The tubular style steel frame is wide enough. This helps the device to hold a large weight.
- It can hold up to 350 lbs of weight.
- The powder-coated finish resists scratch and offers durability.
- Airsoft Technology allows airflow in different air chambers. This will perfectly secure your ankles and leg.
4. Teeter FitSpine X Inversion Table for Back Pain Relief Kit
The Teeter inversion tables provide effective pain relief. A perfect balancing system is available. It easily rotates inside and outside of the inversion. Hence, the movement is smooth. The acupressure nodes are effective at performing an inversion. The Lumbar Bridge provides grip on the lower back.
The rotation is perfect for complete control. The easy arm movements move the weight of your body. Hence, you can easily invert and come back to the upright position. Moreover, the angle adjustment is easy with lock-out. This is possible when used in full inversion.
- The flextech bed comes with a suspension system. It moves your body weight for a wide motion range. This provides more support and comfort.
- The twisted ankle cups provide a comfortable fit.
3. Body Vision IT9825 Premium Inversion Table with Head Pillow and Lumbar Support Pad
The inversion table benefits are many with correct usage. For proper use, it comes with a backrest pad. This pad is wide and long. The backrest pad and head pillow provide great comfort. Moreover, it is easy to adjust the pad for targeting the particular body area. You can use it in the back, neck, and shoulders. If you want to relax in bed, you can remove this pad.
The space-saving design makes this equipment suitable for tight spaces. Furthermore, the wheels provide mobility.
- The 4-position inversion pin is for quick selection of inversion position. No need to use the strap or come out of the equipment.
- The circular steel frame comes with a powder finish. This finish stops scratching and offers durability.
2. Teeter FitSpine LX9 Inversion Table for Back Pain
All inversion tables teeter provide comfort during inversion. The LX9 supports smooth rotation during inversion. The entire movement is smooth. The acupressure nodes are present. They are very useful at inversion. Furthermore, the Lumbar Bridge offers a comfortable grip. This grip is present on your lower back. The handles provide many options for decompression.
- The flextech bed includes a suspension mechanism. It shifts your body weight. This allows a broad range of motion.
- It comes with EZ-Angle tether. The preset marks for measurement are available. You can make adjustments at different angles. It is possible to remove it.
- The supported TeeterLink App tracks your inversion sessions. This app provides guidance for inversion.
1. XtremepowerUS Premium Gravity Inversion Therapy Table
When it comes to backache relief, this inversion therapy table is helpful. It is a perfect way to improve posture. There is an improvement in blood circulation and flexibility. The gradual use shows relief in back pain and pressure. To remove the pain in the neck, you can use this equipment.
The portable and foldable design offers easy storage. Hence, you can fold fully flat. The pack contains this inversion table, hardware, and instructions.
- The heavy-duty steel frame makes this inversion table durable. It offers stability during inversion.
- The merged feet stop movement on any surface. No scratches on the floors.
- The large backrest comes with extra back support. Also, it includes ankle supports.
- The handrails feel soft when touched.
- It comes with a sturdy strap. You can set a suitable inversion angle to get comfortable inversion.
When you hang in an upside-down position, you will find relief in pain. These inversion tables keep your body stable during inversion. No problems when you position your body parts.