Around 80% of adults experience low back pains. At some point, the pain can be quite unbearable. But why wait till it catches up with you? Apparently, there are many ways to relive such pains. Some opt for gravity boots and posture pumps. However, these don’t offer a decent workout. An inversion table might do the trick. But on the downside, it’s more expensive and requires more space. That said, an inversion chair is probably your best bet. It’s simpler to engage, and you can carry around with ease. Again, it accommodates a lot of exercises while relieving neck, back, and shoulder pains. But then, what makes an ideal inversion chair? Better still, what are the best inversion chairs out there?
Well, we are here to help. This article rounds up a list of the best yoga inversion chairs. Furthermore, we review each model in finer details. Read more to find out which one works best for you.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Inversion Chairs Reviews
- 10. Restrial Life Yoga Headstand Chair – Wood Stand Yoga Chair
- 9. WonderView Inversion Chairs – Yoga Inversion Bench for Workout, Fitness and Gym
- 8. THUNDESK Inversion Bench Headstand Prop Upside Down Chair
- 7. Fittness Yoga Yoga Headstand Bench – Chair for Head Stand, Shoulderstand & Handstand
- 6. Scool Yoga Headstand Bench Yoga Inversion Chairs
- 5. SISYAMA Fitness Yoga Headstand Chair Inversion Bench
- 4. G4-MAX Yoga Headstand Bench
- 3. FeetUp Trainer Invert Safely & Easily Turn Your Yoga Upside Down
- 2. Restrial Life Yoga Headstand Bench – Yoga Inversion Trainer
- 1. Headstand Bench Yoga with Handles – Inversion Stool for Head Stand Exercise
Table of the Best Inversion Chairs Reviews
[amazon template=”table” box=”B07D8QGJ5V,B07MQ7BWYX,B07QDJY1D8,B07P8CTDCQ,B07RGP3QKN,B01DZ1PSIE,B07FZ6LVFW,B07N1W3P73,B07GBSHL8N,B07WDWDQGQ” /]
10. Restrial Life Yoga Headstand Chair – Wood Stand Yoga Chair
Headstands and handstands are best left for the professionals. However, this headstand chair changes all that. It lets you master such exercises in a much easier and safer way. Hence, it’s a perfect choice for everyone. Again, the chair uses solid wood materials. In fact, it’s sturdy enough to support 330 pounds. Surprising, it feels light, allowing you to carry with ease. The chair has removable t-pads and U-shaped pads.
These take the pressure off the head, neck, and shoulders. So, unlike normal headstands, you won’t experience pains or headaches. Also, it’s a multifunctional headstand chair. From leg splits to waist exercises, it supports different yoga poses. Plus, nothing stops you from using it as a seat or footrest.
- High-density PU pads relieve pressure from the neck, head, and shoulders
- Solid wood construction offers sturdy support
- Multipurpose design (Not just for exercises)
9. WonderView Inversion Chairs – Yoga Inversion Bench for Workout, Fitness and Gym
Were we to rate the best sellers, WonderView will more likely take the top spot. It has several exciting features that make it stand out. First on the list is a thick aluminium frame. So, this is a chair that’s less likely to rust. Again, the frame has a reinforcing strip, making it more sturdy and durable. Thanks to the high-density cushions, the chair rewards you with comfort.
There’s zero chance you’ll experience any sort of pain or injuries. Above all, this inversion chair helps a lot with blood circulation. Five minutes of use is an equivalent of two hours of sleep. Contrary to its name, the chair isn’t only for inversion exercises. You can use it for push-ups, core workouts, and more.
- Non-slip pads keep the chair from moving
- Lightweight but strong aluminium frame
- A reinforced design gives unmatched durability
8. THUNDESK Inversion Bench Headstand Prop Upside Down Chair
Let no skill level come between you and a good inversion exercise. Thundesk inversion chair is built for anyone who’s into headstands. Above all, it makes the whole process extremely easy and fun. After all, it’s rated among the best yoga props for a reason. Foremost, it uses a multi-layered beech wood frame. Hence, it’s strong as well as flexible. For the most part, it supports up to 300 pounds. Plus, you can use anywhere, thanks to a compact and minimalistic design. The thick foam is upholstered in durable faux leather. In fact, it’s more resistant to scratches than genuine leather.
- A versatile design for a wide range of exercises
- Multi-layered beechwood frame supports up to 300 pounds
- Compact space-saving design
7. Fittness Yoga Yoga Headstand Bench – Chair for Head Stand, Shoulderstand & Handstand
So far, the three inversion chairs we’ve reviewed share a lot in design. Well, this particular chair is a bit different. First, it has a triangular frame that widens at the base. Hence, it’s among the most stable inversion chairs. Plus, the frame comes in stainless steel, supporting up to 440 pounds. Again, you can fold the frame for easy storage and transportation. Instead of non-slip caps, the feet have suction cups.
These offer immense grip on any smooth surface. Thus, the chair won’t tip over or move. The chair has padded non-slip handles and a U-shaped thick cushion. Therefore, it takes both the pain and risk out of inversion exercises.
- A triangular-shaped steel frame offers unmatched stability and support
- Suction cups allow the chair to hold its position
- The frame folds for easy storage
6. Scool Yoga Headstand Bench Yoga Inversion Chairs
To most, the looks of an inversion chair do matter. If you’re one, look no further than Scool yoga inversion chair. The PU cushion has printed patterns that add a positive vibe. But it offers more than a beautiful look. It’s thicker, around 6cm. For this reason, it offers better protection. Instead of hollow tubes, the frame uses solid steel. Plus, it can support 330 pounds. The feet have non-slip pads to keep you from slipping off your balance. Overall, it’s one sturdy little chair for building core strength.
- Oriented patterns add a youthful vibe
- An intersected frame offers more stability
- Thicker PU cushion gives superior neck and shoulder support
5. SISYAMA Fitness Yoga Headstand Chair Inversion Bench
This inversion chair is the king of all asanas and for a good reason. But before we get further, this chair looks similar to Fittness headstand chair. So, this is one versatile inversion chair. Wider, bigger feet make it a lot more stable. Foam handles make it easy to switch from headstand to handstand. Another positive is the triangular-shaped steel frame. Though it lacks the suction cups of Fittness inversion chair, it’s pretty stable. Again, the frame has self-locking hooks that allow you to fold for storage.
One thing about this inversion chair is that it allows for a deeper stretch. Not to mention, it offers enhanced resistance. Also, it’s among the few models that include an instructional manual. The manual has a guide for a wide range of exercises. From Pigeon pose, Side Plank, Teaser, to Warriors, there’s a lot to expect.
- A spacious and thicker cushion offers plenty of shoulder support
- A triangular base offers solid support
- Fold-away design for easy storage
- Useful instructional manual for different exercises
4. G4-MAX Yoga Headstand Bench
Did you know an inversion chair can be a vital anti-ageing tool? Well, 5-10 minutes daily on this inversion chair can make that happen. The chair is simple in design but accommodates numerous yoga poses. A braced steel frame offers exceptional support. In fact, it holds up to 325 pounds. For an exercise tool, a bright colour might not look like much. But there’s no denying the red colour makes it stand out. Also, there are a few screws to fix. No wonder, most users find it a piece of cake to assemble.
- A braced steel frame offers plenty of support
- A bright red cushion makes it an attention-grabber
- Lightweight construction for easy portability
3. FeetUp Trainer Invert Safely & Easily Turn Your Yoga Upside Down
Counterfeits are quite common, even for fitness products. So, the name of this inversion table keeps you re-assured. The chair is a bit expensive. But for the quality, it’s worth the price. For the record, it conforms to the highest quality standard across Europe. Top-notch craftsmanship makes it one elegant piece. Again, the chair has a multi-layered wooden frame. It offers rock-solid support of up to 2,000 pounds. Nonetheless, the brand puts the weight capacity at 250 pounds. Another excellent addition is the huge exercise poster. It comprises over 100 yoga and fitness exercises.
- Includes your first complete inversion guide
- High-quality craftsmanship and construction
- An exceptional load-bearing capacity of 2000 pounds
2. Restrial Life Yoga Headstand Bench – Yoga Inversion Trainer
Well, don’t confuse this inversion chair with the first product on our list. Though the names are quite similar, these chairs don’t share the same features. In the first place, this particular model uses four layers of sponge. Hence, it’s more comfortable. Like most chairs on the list, it has a removable convex cushion. It’s a multi-use cushion that makes an excellent yoga block.
As the name suggests, this inversion chair has a stable beechwood frame. Again, the frame includes a crossbar for added strength. Another huge positive is the quick-release screw. It makes it much quicker to assemble or disassemble the chair.
- Crossbars and triangular blocks make the chair more stable
- 100% solid beechwood frame offers a longer service life
- Quick-release screw saves you the time for disassemble
1. Headstand Bench Yoga with Handles – Inversion Stool for Head Stand Exercise
Inversion chairs without handles can be a bit tricky for beginners. However, Doufit IT-02 chair takes newbies into consideration. It has non-slip handles that add confidence to new users. Also, the chair has resistance bands, making it the most versatile on the list. So, it can accommodate a ton of exercises. A steel frame with a triangular base offers a safe and stable design. For the most part, it can comfortably hold up to 250 pounds. Though it’s a feature-packed inversion chair, it still stays light. At 18 pounds, it won’t give you much trouble carrying around.
- Cross bracing structure gives a very stable performance
- Two resistance bands increase the number of exercises you can perform
- Foldable design for easy storage