Hot water has lots of benefits. For instance, did you know that a cup of hot water is more hydrating than cold water? Besides, a cup of warm water can help remove toxic deposits in the body. But why use a kettle to heat water when the hot water dispenser can accomplish more? It heats up pretty fast and helps you save more on electricity and water bills. Above all, it keeps water at an optimal temperature for longer. Hence, you don’t have to use power every single time you want to heat water. From standalone, under-sink, to countertop models, it comes in different styles. This can be quite overwhelming, especially to first-time buyers. So, how do you tell the best hot water dispensers on the market?
We have reviewed a wide range of models out there. And in this article, we have singled out the most convincing ones. Without further ado, here are the top instant hot water dispensers.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Hot Water Dispensers Reviews
- 10. Ready Hot RH-200-F560-CH Stainless Steel Hot Water Dispenser System with Faucet
- 9. InSinkErator Instant Hot Water Dispenser System w/ Stainless Steel Tank
- 8. Waste King H711-U-SN Quick & Hot Water Dispenser Faucet and Tank
- 7. Rosewill Electric Stainless Steel Hot Water Boiler and Warmer Dispenser
- 6. InSinkErator H-HOT100C-SS Instant Hot Water Dispenser with Stainless Steel Tank
- 5. Avalon Countertop Self Cleaning Hot and Cold Water Dispenser
- 4. InSinkErator Stainless Steel Instant Hot Water Tank & F-1000S Filtration
- 3. FRANKE HT-300 Compact Under Sink Instant Hot Water Filtration Heating Tank
- 2. Ready Hot RH-100-F560-BN Hot Water Dispenser System
- 1. Waste King H711-U-SN Quick and Hot Water Dispenser Faucet & Tank
Table of the Best Hot Water Dispensers Reviews
10. Ready Hot RH-200-F560-CH Stainless Steel Hot Water Dispenser System with Faucet
Ready Hot RH-200 is one of the best value hot water dispensers. First and foremost, it offers a ton of safety features. Automated heater protection, for instance, makes it excellent for families with children. Besides, this is among the few models that deliver 190°F of water at your fingertips. More importantly, this is near-boiling water. As a result, it’s ideal for making instant beverages in seconds.
Not to mention, it delivers 60 cups in one hour. That’s plenty enough for other household tasks. This hot water dispenser has a durable and stylish 2.5-quart stainless steel tank. Furthermore, the tank has two faucets for hot and cold water.
- Brushes nickel faucets add more style in your kitchen
- Adjustable temperature from 140°F to 200°F
- Taps have reasonable clearance for safe and comfortable use
9. InSinkErator Instant Hot Water Dispenser System w/ Stainless Steel Tank
This is an upgraded model. As a result, it offers a host of features and high-end appearance. Unlike most hot water dispensers, it includes a water filter. So, it does more than deliver near-boiling water. For the most part, it dispenses clean filtered water. An adjustable thermostat makes it easy to control the temperature. This is from between 160°F to 210°F. Overall, the tank holds up to 2/3 gallons. Well, that’s an excellent capacity for most household uses. Stainless steel construction gives improved performance. Besides, it makes for a longer lifespan.
- Requires simple DIY installation
- Effective filtration eliminates chlorine and other contaminants to improve the water taste
8. Waste King H711-U-SN Quick & Hot Water Dispenser Faucet and Tank
Waste King H711-U-SN offers 1300 watts. So, it heats up pretty fast. In one hour, it can deliver up to 100 cups of near-boiling water. Additionally, it has a fingertip adjustment. Thus, you can easily switch the temperature from between 140°F to 190°F. The tank holds 5/8 gallons. Plus, it’s completely insulated to hold the temperature for longer. Not to mention, it has a self-contained expansion chamber. Hence, it significantly eliminates the chances of dripping.
This hot water dispenser has a fancy and elegant silver-coloured faucet. Overall, it looks quite modern and minimalistic to add style to your kitchen.
- Quick-connect fittings allow for hassle-free installation
- Highly energy-efficient (consumes less power than a 40-watt bulb)
- Safety feature makes it easy to adjust the temperature without risking over-expansion of the bladder
7. Rosewill Electric Stainless Steel Hot Water Boiler and Warmer Dispenser
Rosewill water dispenser is a highly-functional unit for everyday use. It has a solid design and loaded with all the functions common in water dispensers. From dry-boiled protection, auto-shutoff, to auto-lock feature, this unit has a host of safety features. Among its most remarkable features is the auto-cool function. For the most part, it sets the unit into standby mode to maintain room water temperature.
Apart from that, it has an option to heat up water quickly whenever needed. Hence, this is one unit that can save a lot in terms of electricity bills. Besides the reboil and auto-cool functions, this boiler offers 3 temperature settings of 149°F, 185°F, and 208°F.
- One-touch electric dispenser
- The night-light indicator allows for safe working at night
- 360-degree rotation allows you to get water from any direction
- Integrated water level gauge
6. InSinkErator H-HOT100C-SS Instant Hot Water Dispenser with Stainless Steel Tank
This is one of the best budget hot water dispensers. First and foremost, it has a durable stainless steel construction for long-term use. A simple push-button activates the system in an instant to save time. More importantly, this hot water dispenser provides up to 60 cups of hot water in one hour. And thanks to the 2/3-gallon stainless steel tank, it can hold enough water to cater to the needs of a small household. The water temperature is adjustable from as low as 160°F to as high as 210°F.
- The tool-free connection makes installation hassle-free
- Dry-start protection allows the unit to power on, only when there is water inside
- Convenient easy-push button
5. Avalon Countertop Self Cleaning Hot and Cold Water Dispenser
If you’re looking for the best bottle-less water dispenser, then Avalon countertop water dispenser will make an excellent choice. In the first place, the bottle-less design saves you the frustration of replacing water bottles. Instead, you just connect it to the piping, and you’re good to go. Additionally, this water dispenser comes with a self-cleaning feature.
Well, this is an innovation that sets it apart from other water dispensers on the market. And thanks to a child-lock feature, this unit keeps your kids protected from burns. Furthermore, this water dispenser has a nightlight that makes it easy to operate in the dark.
- Dispenses both cold and hot water
- Compact space-saving design
- Replaceable internal filters
- Two-colour options (black and white)
4. InSinkErator Stainless Steel Instant Hot Water Tank & F-1000S Filtration
This hot water dispenser is one of the best in terms of function. While most units deliver just hot water, this particular model goes a step further to provide filtered water. The 2/3-gallon stainless steel tank offers long-life performance. Additionally, the unit has an adjustable temperature of up to 210°F. This water dispenser is designed to shut off during filter replacement for added safety. Besides, it has a host of other safety features, including dry-start protection. Overall, this hot water dispenser provides convenient and cost-effective hot-water needs.
- A certified water filtration system
- Sleek and compact design easily fits underneath your counter
- Easy-connect fittings
3. FRANKE HT-300 Compact Under Sink Instant Hot Water Filtration Heating Tank
Do you have space issues in your under-sink cabinet? If so, look no further than Franke HT-300. As the name suggests, this is one compact hot water dispenser. It measures only 8 x 8 x 8 inches. Hence, you can easily keep it hidden. Despite the small size, it can hold up to 0.5 gallons. What is more, it heats up to 60 cups in an hour. The best part, it heats water to 194 degrees, making it ideal for everyday use. Also, this water dispenser fits all Franke faucets. Not to mention, it can dispense both hot and cold water. Thus, if you want more flexibility, this water dispenser will make an excellent choice.
- Can fit 3-in-1 cold/hot water filtration faucets
- Flexible hose easily finds its way to the faucet
- Super compact size (8 x 8 x 8 inches)
2. Ready Hot RH-100-F560-BN Hot Water Dispenser System
This hot water dispenser delivers instant hot water, up to 190 degrees. What makes it even more amazing is that there’s no water wastage. In short, it produces the exact amount you need. In one hour, it’s able to produce more than 40 cups. Also, it includes a hot and cold chrome faucet with a 2.5-quart stainless steel tank. As a result, it’s among the best alternative to stove-top water heating. And when you compare to most models in the same category, it has a faster flow rate.
So, in case you want to fill up a larger container, this water dispenser will save you time. Furthermore, it has an automatic heater protection system. Therefore, it’s less likely to burn out in the vent of a dry start.
- Durable chrome dual-layer faucet
- Automated heater protection
- Faucet valve comes before the tank to prevent pressure buildup
1. Waste King H711-U-SN Quick and Hot Water Dispenser Faucet & Tank
This is easily the best safe hot water dispenser. And if you’re looking for a functional and elegant unit, it will make a perfect choice. In the first place, it holds a generous 5/8 gallons of water. Better still, it delivers up to 100 cups in one hour. Well, that’s more than what you get in most models. Additionally, it gives near-boiling water (190 degrees). So, it comes in handy, especially if you want to make soup or a cup of coffee.
Fingerprint adjustment makes it a whole lot easier to get the desired hot water. The stainless steel tank is insulated. As a result, it keeps water hot for longer. Furthermore, this is an energy-efficient hot water dispenser. Therefore, it will help you save electricity bills.
- Open vent faucet eliminates pressure buildup
- Energy efficient
- Self-contained expansion chamber allows for a drip-free performance