A toasty warm bed can be a haven from winter’s chill. However, it takes more than layers of blankets to achieve such coziness. Instead, you should think in the lines of an electric heated mattress pad. It provides an all-engulfing, customizable warmth. The best part, it does so without pushing electricity bills to the max. For the record, it will only cost you pennies a night. Not to mention, a heated mattress pad is pretty light, providing the ease of blankets. That said, what are the best heated mattress pads to buy?
Well, we’ve done the research on your behalf and rounded up the best electric heated mattress pads to consider. Our selection spreads across a wide range of prices, quality, and size. Hence, there’s zero chance you’ll miss out on your dream heated mattress pad.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Heated Mattress Pads Reviews
- 10. Sunbeam Quilted Heated Mattress Pad Queen with Dual Controllers
- 9. Sunbeam Water Resistant King Heated Mattress Pads
- 8. MaxKare Queen Heated Mattress Pads
- 7. Sunbeam All Season King Premium Heated Mattress Pads with Heating Digital Controllers
- 6. Beautyrest 100% Cotton Hypoallergenic Electric Heated Mattress Pad King
- 5. Sunbeam SelectTouch Premium Quilted Electric Heated Mattress Pad Queen Size
- 4. SoftHeat Dobby Stripe Heated Warming Mattress Pad Queen Size
- 3. Sunbeam Therapeutic Heated Mattress Pad with Zoned Heat
- 2. Beautyrest Cotton Blend Quilted Electric Heated Mattress Pad
- 1. Holmes Premium Queen Size Quilted Electric Mattress Pad
Table of the Best Heated Mattress Pads Reviews
10. Sunbeam Quilted Heated Mattress Pad Queen with Dual Controllers
Few brands can match the quality of Sunbeam heated mattress pads. Take this quilted mattress heated pad, for instance. It offers a ton of premium features at a very affordable price. As such, it’s a decent buy for someone on a shoestring budget. As the name suggests, it has a nice, vertical quilted design that makes it stand out. The pad has 140 thread count, which makes it easy on your back. Also, it has 5 ounces of ultra-soft fill material that elevates your back from the wires.
As the name suggests, the pad has dual heating zones, each controlled separately. Thus, it provides customized warmth on each side of the bed. Each zone has up to 10 temperature settings. Moreover, the pad has Thermofine technology that keeps the temperature consistent throughout the night. Above all, there’s a 10-hour shutdown feature that saves electricity. For the record, this heated pad is for mattresses of up to 18 inches thick.
- Dual controllers provide personalized comfort
- Thermofine technology provides consistent warmth throughout the night
- 10-hour automatic shutdown saves electricity
- 10 heat settings give you complete control over the heat level
9. Sunbeam Water Resistant King Heated Mattress Pads
This heated mattress pad has a beautifully quilted hourglass design. It uses 6 ounces of fill that provides premium softness. Also, the cotton material has a 200 thread count. As such, it offers excellent stretch as well as helps wick away moisture. And as the name suggests, the pad has a waterproof backing that protects the mattress from spills.
Moreover, the pad has a digital controller with 20 heat settings. Among these is a preheat feature that warms your bed in advance. After 10 hours, the pad shuts down automatically to guarantee a safe and worry-free sleep. Just to clarify, this heated mattress pad has a generous skirting that fits up to 19-inch mattresses.
- Waterproof backing protects your mattress from spills
- 200 thread count makes the mattress breathable and with a good stretch
- A 10-hour shutdown ensures a peaceful nights sleep
- Preheat function enables you to warm the bed in advance
8. MaxKare Queen Heated Mattress Pads
The ultra-soft coral velvet gives this pad a fine texture. It’s irritation-free as well as skin-friendly. Not to mention, it’s large enough to cover a queen-size bed. The pad has a dual controller for each side of the bed. Hence, it’s able to accommodate the individual needs of two users at the same time. Also, each zone has 10 heat settings, adjustable from 20 to 50 degrees Celsius.
Moreover, each digital controller has a built-in timer of up to 9 hours. It’s a useful feature, especially when you don’t want the pad to run all day long. Furthermore, the heating wires are densely and evenly spread. As such, they provide consistent warmth throughout the whole body.
- Ultra-soft coral velvet feels gentle on your skin
- 10 temperature levels allow for precise heating
- The dual-controller provides personalized warmth on each side of the bed
- A built-in timer of up to 9 hours keeps the pad from running all-day
7. Sunbeam All Season King Premium Heated Mattress Pads with Heating Digital Controllers
Most often, you get yourself in areas where the chill never subsides, come summer or winter. In such a situation, you need a versatile, all-season heated mattress pad. The design and features of this pad show no signs of a budget model. First, it has an elegant square-shaped quilted design that makes it stand out. Also, it uses 250 thread count cotton. Thus, it provides a plush surface to lie on.
The pad has 9 ounces of fill, which is by far the best that Sunbeam pads have to offer. It gives premium softness for optimal comfort. Perhaps the most notable feature is the two heating zones. You can control independently and choose from up to 10 heat levels. Not to mention, it has a preheat function that warms your bed in advance. Like most of the brand’s heated pads, it uses Thermofine technology that adjusts to provide consistent warmth. For the record, the pad fits mattresses up to 21 inches deep.
- Thermofine warming system adjusts automatically to provide consistent warmth
- Two remote-controlled heating zones provide customized warmth
- 250 thread count cotton provides a plush surface to lie on
- Preheat function warms the bed before climbing on it
- 9 ounces of fill provides premium softness
6. Beautyrest 100% Cotton Hypoallergenic Electric Heated Mattress Pad King
This heated mattress pad boasts the lowest electromagnetic radiation. Hence, it guarantees maximum safety. One feature that gets your attention is the diamond quilted pattern. It not only looks elegant, but it’s also evenly spaced for uniform heating. Also, the pad has an ultra-soft cotton fabric. It’s breathable as well as comfortable on your skin.
Moreover, the pad has two controllers with 20 heat settings. Hence, it’s easier for each person to find their comfort zone. Again, it has a preheat function that warms the bed before you crawl into the covers. Furthermore, the pad comes with a non-slip elastic band to keep it from shifting. On a side note, this heated pad has a deep pocket that that fits mattresses up to 21 inches thick.
- Ultra-soft and breathable cotton fabric
- 5 heat zones provide therapeutic heating
- Dual-controller enable customized heating
- Non-slip elastic band keeps the pad in one place
- Preheat function for warming the bed in advance
5. Sunbeam SelectTouch Premium Quilted Electric Heated Mattress Pad Queen Size
For a budget bedding, this heated mattress pad looks pretty classy in its square-shaped quilted pattern. The pad has 9 ounces of fill, the most you can get from Sunbeam heated mattress pads. It not only provides extra warmth, but it also offers an ultra-soft feel. The pad is 50% polyester and 50% cotton with 145 thread count. Thus, it offers a plus, presentable texture.
Also, the pad has a dual control zone. Thus, each sleeper gets to control the temperature according to their needs. Overall, the pad enables you to cycle through 20 heat levels. Again, each controller has a preheat function for added convenience. The pad is designed to fit mattresses up to 21 inches deep.
- Dual-zone control gives each sleeper personalized warmth
- 9 ounces of fill provides additional warmth
- Preheat function heats your bed in advance
- Polyester and cotton blend offers premium softness
4. SoftHeat Dobby Stripe Heated Warming Mattress Pad Queen Size
SoftHeat mattress pad offers consistent performance at an affordable price. Not to mention, it has a ton of features that make it a high-value pick. First, it has a strong 233 thread count fabric. The fabric comprises 80% polyester and 20% cotton. That makes it entirely waterproof.
Also, the pad has a dual controller with 10 heat settings. You can adjust the temperature from 13 to 43 degrees Celsius. Furthermore, the pad uses a low-voltage technology. It’s not only safe, but it also saves electricity.
- A waterproof top protects the pad from moisture and spills
- A non-slip bottom prevents shifting
- Thermofine system allows for even heat distribution
3. Sunbeam Therapeutic Heated Mattress Pad with Zoned Heat
So far, most pads fit mattresses up to 21 inches deep. Well, this pad takes things the extra mile. It has an extra-large skirting to fit mattresses up to 24 inches deep. While most models have two heat zones, this mattress pad has six. Hence, it offers more relief to aching muscles as you sleep.
Moreover, the pad has 100% cotton top and 7 ounces of polyester fill. It provides premium softness and durability. Furthermore, the pad uses Thermofine technology for consistent heating. Not to mention, it has a preheat mode to warm up your bed in advance.
- 6 heat zones for relieving aching muscles
- Extra-large skirting fits mattresses up to 24 inches thick
- Thermofine technology adjusts automatically for consistent heating
- Dual-side controller for personalized comfort
2. Beautyrest Cotton Blend Quilted Electric Heated Mattress Pad
The cotton blend, which comprises 60% cotton and 40% polyester, makes this pad an affordable alternative to the 100% cotton mattress pad. However, it still offers the same level of comfort. For instance, it’s more absorbent, which makes it an excellent pick for those prone to sweating.
Also, like the 100% cotton model, it has 5 heat zones that help ease aches in different parts of the body. Overall, the pad offers 20 heat settings. Not to mention, it has near-zero electromagnetic radiation for additional safety. The pad has a deep pocket that fits mattresses up to 18 inches thick.
- 5 heat zones provide therapeutic heating
- Breathable and wrinkle-resistant cotton blend
- Near zero radiation avoids health risks
- A 10-hour cut-out saves energy
1. Holmes Premium Queen Size Quilted Electric Mattress Pad
It’s very reassuring that this heated mattress pad conforms to industry safety standards. Hence, it guarantees a peaceful night’s sleep. A decorative square-shaped quilted pattern gives in an exquisite look. Also, the pad uses 100% cotton fabric. It has a 250 thread count, making it pretty strong.
Moreover, the pad offers 5 personalized heat settings. And like Sunbeam pads, it uses Thermofine heating. Thus, it ensures consistent warmth throughout the night. The pad fits mattresses up to 21 inches thick.
- 5 customizable heat settings
- Dual-controller for each side of the bed
- Thermofine system adjusts automatically to ensure consistent heating
- A strong 250 thread count cotton fabric