Flush mount ceiling fans adopt a low-profile design. As such, they help you optimize the space you have. Though they fit close to the ceiling, these fans move plenty of air. Also, they’re more energy-efficient than the standard ceiling fans. The market has a variety of different styles for every home. Unfortunately, most brands give the wrong information regarding their products. So, the chances are you might end up with a product that turns out to be a disappointment. Now, this begs the question, what are the best flush mount ceiling fans for low ceilings?
To best answer that, we review the best flush mount ceiling fans with light. After all, you want something that does more than move air.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Flush Mount Ceiling Fans Reviews
- 10. Harbor Breeze Mazon 44″ Flush Mount Ceiling Fans with Light and Remote
- 9. Hunter Indoor Low Profile Ceiling Fan with LED Light and Remote Control
- 8. Mazon Oil-Rubbed Bronze Integrated LED Indoor Flush Mount Ceiling Fans with Light
- 7. Honeywell 50614-01 Carnegie LED Ceiling Fan
- 6. Westinghouse Lighting Gun Metal Indoor Light Ceiling Fan with Opal Frosted Glass
- 5. Harbor Breeze Lynstead LED Indoor Flush Mount Ceiling Fans with Light Kit
- 4. Portage Bay 50251 Hugger Matte Black West Hill Ceiling Fan with Bowl Light Kit
- 3. Prominence Home Contemporary Ceiling Fan LED Drum Shade Glass Light Fixture
- 2. Hyperikon Modern Flush Mount Ceiling Fans with Light
- 1. Prominence Home LED Indoor Low-Profile/Flush-Mount Ceiling Fan
Table of the Best Flush Mount Ceiling Fans Reviews
[amazon template=”table” box=”B071GCWSHJ,B01CDG06N4,B075NPL19X,B07GJQ7N7V,B004SCFC2W,B07XVMC1C4,B078GCYC67,B07GJ3Z9RN,B079DY6WP7,B07D78B2QC” /]
10. Harbor Breeze Mazon 44″ Flush Mount Ceiling Fans with Light and Remote
The brushed nickel finish makes this fan elegant as well as unique. The blades span 44 inches across and deliver 4,545 CFM. Such airflow makes it ideal for small rooms, up to 100 square feet. Again, the airflow is reversible, keeping you comfortable all seasons. This flush ceiling fan has 3 speeds. Because of that, it makes it easier to maintain your ideal comfort level.
Well, this is a 2-in-1 fan that provides the added benefit of an LED light. It uses 18 watts energy-efficient LED bulb to provide ample illumination. Furthermore, this ceiling fan is remote-controlled. Therefore, you can operate it from anywhere in the room.
- Dimmable LED light kit gives total control over your lighting
- 4,545 CFM airflow covers small rooms up to 100 square feet
- Reversible airflow gives a cooling effect in summer and distributes warm air in winter
- Brushed nickel finish makes it ideal for modern-style decor
9. Hunter Indoor Low Profile Ceiling Fan with LED Light and Remote Control
Hunter is a brand that has been in the fan business for over a century. So, this is a fan that benefits from many years of experience. It delivers powerful air movement but without the noise. As such, it makes an ideal choice for bedroom areas. For the record, it has an airflow capacity of 4,175 CFM.
Like the Harbor Breeze fan, it has an integrated LED light. It consists of 2 fully-dimmable bulbs, giving you full control. Furthermore, this flush fan has a contemporary appeal. Thus, it fits flawlessly in any modern space.
- Quiet operation allows you to install near bedroom areas
- 4,175 CFM airflow makes it ideal for small rooms
- Fully dimmable LED bulbs provide ample lighting
8. Mazon Oil-Rubbed Bronze Integrated LED Indoor Flush Mount Ceiling Fans with Light
The dark walnut blades give this fan an otherwise refreshing look. And like most ceiling fans with wooden blades, it’s quieter. As such, this fan is more suitable for bedrooms. It has an airflow capacity of 2,845 CFM. Nonetheless, you can pitch the blades to 16 degrees for increased airflow. In so doing, it offers plenty of coverage for rooms up to 225 square feet.
Again, the fan has 3 speeds to suit your needs. A dimmable maintenance-free light kit offers plenty of illumination. For the record, this is an energy-star product. Therefore, it consumes less power. Thanks to the oil-rubbed bronze finish, it complements most modern decor styles.
- 16-degree blade pitch improves airflow to suit rooms up to 225 square feet
- Plywood blades allow the fan to run quietly
- Maintenance-free light kit eliminates the need to replace bulbs
- Adjustable speed and reversible airflow to match your desired comfort level
7. Honeywell 50614-01 Carnegie LED Ceiling Fan
Honeywell ceiling fans are known for their affordable quality. This ceiling fan is no exception. Instead of three blades, it has five. Not to mention, it boasts a larger 52-inch size. Hence, this is a fan that moves plenty of air in rooms up to 324 square feet. All the while, it remains quiet for added comfort. Again, the blades have a chestnut finish that flaunts a warm rustic look.
The fan has 3 reversible speeds to conserve energy. Plus, it has multiple mounting options for easy setup. Like all the above ceiling fans, it comes with an LED light kit. The kit includes three dimmable bulbs that deliver 450 lumens. Furthermore, these are maintenance-free bulbs with 25,000 hours lifespan.
- Dynamic mounting options (Standard, sloped, or flush mount)
- Industrial cage light protects the LED bulbs
- Compatible with Alexa for voice control
- Powerful airflow for rooms up to 324 square feet
6. Westinghouse Lighting Gun Metal Indoor Light Ceiling Fan with Opal Frosted Glass
This ceiling fan adds a casual modern feel to any space. The gunmetal finish and graphite blades offer a clean, modern look. Well, this ceiling flush fan is as capable as it’s stylish. Take the silicon steel motor, for instance. It has a dual capacitor that provides a powerful circulation of 2,897 CFM. That makes it ideal for a 100 square feet room.
The fan is adjustable to three speeds. Not to mention, it has reverse airflow for all-season use. Moreover, the fan has an integrated light kit. So, it not only provides a cooling effect but also illuminates your space.
- Silicon steel dual-capacitor motor offers a longer service life
- Variable speed settings
- Gunmetal finish offers a casual modern feel
- A reversible switch allows for all-year use
5. Harbor Breeze Lynstead LED Indoor Flush Mount Ceiling Fans with Light Kit
The size and number of blades matter a lot. The bigger they are, the more air the fan moves. It seems Harbor Breeze took this into consideration. Instead of the standard three blades, this ceiling fan has five. And while most span 42 inches, this flush fan measures 52 inches. At full speed, it has an airflow capacity of 3,191 CFM.
The twist and lock mechanism is one feature that sets it apart. It makes the installation process a piece of cake. Thanks to the built-in light kit, this fan will keep your room well-lit. Also, it has a sculpted bronze finish to add a touch of elegance.
- Attractive sculpted bronze finish
- Twist and lock system allows for easy installation
- Quiet plywood blades complement most modern decor
4. Portage Bay 50251 Hugger Matte Black West Hill Ceiling Fan with Bowl Light Kit
This fan moves large amounts of air yet performs its task quietly. At full throttle, it delivers 4,797 CFM, making it ideal for small to medium-sized rooms. For the record, this flush fan cools rooms up to 400 square feet. The reversible motor lets you quickly change the direction of the fan. As a result, it offers proper air distribution, both in winter and summer.
Also, the fan has a frosted light kit. It delivers a softer, diffused light that doesn’t irritate the eyes. Furthermore, the bulb has a 200-degree beam angle. Hence, it disperses light over a large area.
- Powerful airflow of 4,797 CFM for rooms up to 400 square feet
- A frosted bulb provides softer, diffused light
- A reversible motor keeps you comfortable all-year-round
3. Prominence Home Contemporary Ceiling Fan LED Drum Shade Glass Light Fixture
Drum light ceiling fans offer the latest in design. The brushed nickel body and LED globe transform your room in an instant. It’s not as powerful as most models out there. Nonetheless, it offers plenty of airflow for a room up to 100 square feet. Above all, it offers more than one mounting option. For instance, you can choose from close-mount, down-rod, or angled mount.
Three bulbs deliver ample lighting of 800 lumens. Plus, the bulbs have a wider beam angle of 200 degrees. Therefore, they can illuminate your room from the floor to the ceiling. Not only do they have the power to illuminate your room, but they’re also dimmable. Therefore, you have total control over the amount of lighting you need.
- 3 mounting positions to match your style
- Integrated LED drum light delivers 800 lumen
- Pull chain switch gives easy access from the floor level
2. Hyperikon Modern Flush Mount Ceiling Fans with Light
It has twice the price tag of most flush ceiling fans. Nonetheless, it offers the best in style, durability, and comfort. First on the list is the iron cast housing. It’s virtually indestructible to provide years of use. Also, the blades are made of sturdy ABS plastic. Overall, it’s one sturdy and durable ceiling fan.
The motor has maintenance-free copper winding. It delivers 1,970 CFM, making it suitable for small rooms. Well, this isn’t one of the most powerful ceiling fans out there. However, where it lacks power, it makes up for in versatility. For instance, it’s among the few models with 6 speeds. Above all, it comes with a timer, a rare feature in other flush ceiling fans.
- Cutting-edge diode technology eliminates the need for replacement bulbs
- Room-filling 1020 lumen natural white light
- Six speeds and timer function give you full control
- Powerful DC motor offers an impressive spin speed of 180 RPM
- Iron cast housing and ABS blades provide life-long performance
1. Prominence Home LED Indoor Low-Profile/Flush-Mount Ceiling Fan
For a tight budget, this ceiling fan is among the best out there. For the most part, it’s designed for medium-sized rooms up to 350 square feet. The motor runs quiet and offers three speeds. Moreover, it’s reversible. Hence, you can count on it to cut down energy costs in winter.
A branched light fixture comprising three bulbs delivers 800 lumens of light. Not to mention, the bulbs have 2700K colour temperature. Thus, they provide warm white light that creates a cozy atmosphere.
- Powerful airflow for rooms up to 350 square feet
- Warm white light adds a cozy feel
- A reversible motor saves energy cost during winter