A fireplace will not only add warmth but also lets you enjoy the beautiful ambience in your home. During the cold winter days, all you need is a throw blanket, a warm cup of tea or coffee and a warm place to unwind. However, having to wake up and craw to your fireplace to light or put it off can be tough especially during the chilly days. However, this doesn’t have to be a problem anymore. With the best fireplace remote controls, you can light, put off and adjust the temperature without waking up from your seat or bed. These remote controls come with a programmable thermostat that ensures your home remains warm whenever you need it.
However, with so many brands on the market, it is not a walk in the park when it comes to finding a remote that works best with your fireplace. To offer you with detailed insights on the best models we have listed the top best selling p fireplace remote control available today.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Fireplace Remote Controls Reviews
- 10. Skytech 1001-A Remote Control for Fireplace
- 9. SkyTech SKY-3002 Control with Timer Fireplace Remote & Thermostat
- 8. Skytech Millivolt Wireless On/Off With Thermostat Remote & Receiver
- 7. Ambient Technologies On/Off Thermostat Fireplace Remote Control
- 6. SkyTech 1410T/LCD Timer Control for Fireplace Remote
- 5. Skytech 9800324 SKY-3301 Gas Fireplace Remote Control
- 4. Napoleon F60 Battery Operated Fireplace Remote Control
- 3. Ambient Technologies RCB On/Off Fireplace Remote Control
- 2. MN Warehouse Deals Fireplace Remote Control
- 1. SkyTech Sky-MRCK-TH Fireplace Remotes and Thermostats
Table of the Best Fireplace Remote Controls Reviews
10. Skytech 1001-A Remote Control for Fireplace
Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire without sacrificing your comfort with the Skytech 1001-A fireplace remote control. This remote is designed to conveniently light and turn off your gas-heating fireplace by simply clicking on a button. This remote control is powered by a battery so you don’t have to worry about an electric blackout. Additionally, the receiver is compatible with standard millivolt valves and is mountable to twenty feet away from your fireplace.
- All battery powered, so no electricity is needed
- Easy snap on wall installation
- Compatible with both vented or non-vented log
- Weighs only 11.2 ounces
9. SkyTech SKY-3002 Control with Timer Fireplace Remote & Thermostat
SkyTech 9800323 is high-quality fireplace control from Skytech that brings convenience to your home. What makes this model different from others is that it comes with thermostatic control and timer. Both the remote and receiver run on a battery for added expediency. This model also comes with an LCD display and a user-friendly interface that allows for easy setting customization. Moreover, it also comes with a childproof feature that allows you to lock out the operation from the transmitter to keep your kids safe.
- Has a countdown timer with a maximum time of nine hours
- The strong transmitter that you can mount up to 20 feet from the fireplace
- All battery powered, no electricity need
- Includes the receiver, remote, batteries, and connectors
8. Skytech Millivolt Wireless On/Off With Thermostat Remote & Receiver
Don’t stress yourself having to crawl around the fireplace trying to light a fire. With the Skytech 1001TH, you can light your fire easily without having to worry about getting yourself dirty from the cobwebs and soot. This remote control comes with an LCD display that indicates the room temperature and set temperature. In addition, you will get to enjoy using the intuitive controls that make customizing the temperature effortless.
- Comes with a thermostatic remote control
- Has a large LCD display
- Powered by batteries, so you don’t need to worry about a blackout
- The receiver connects to all standard millivolt valves
7. Ambient Technologies On/Off Thermostat Fireplace Remote Control
If you are bored with your old fireplace and would want to upgrade it to something functional and modern, the Ambient Technologies remote control will meet your needs. This compact remote control comprises of an easy to fix receiver and a transmitter. Moreover, the set comes with a thermostatic control so setting your desired temperature is easy.
- Intuitive controls including temperature control
- Impressive 20 feet transmitter range
- Simple installation as the transmitter connects easily to most millivolt gas valves
- Battery powered for added convenience
6. SkyTech 1410T/LCD Timer Control for Fireplace Remote
Enjoy ambient lighting and warmth at the touch of a button with the Skytech 1410T remote control. You don’t have to leave your couch or your bed to adjust the temperature you need in your room, instead, you can do this remotely. The set comes with an efficient receiver that is compatible with most milli-volt valves. Above all the unit comes with an LCD display and a timer control that not only makes your life easier but also saves you money.
- Comes with an LCD display
- Has a three-hour countdown timer
- Can be operated manually from the transmitter
- Displays Room Temperature
5. Skytech 9800324 SKY-3301 Gas Fireplace Remote Control
In cold months, you need to keep yourself warm. However, this doesn’t mean that you have to struggle lighting your wooden fireplace. Transform your home with a gas-powered fireplace, which is not only economical but also functional. This remote control works with most gas fireplace allowing you to control the fire from your couch. It runs on a battery and comes with an LCD display that allows you to see the settings. What’s more, you can mount the receiver up to 20 feet from the fireplace, making it a great choice for large houses.
- The large LCD display that shows the room temperature
- Includes a thermostat and timer
- Has a snap-on wall plate for easy installation
- Battery powered, both transmitter and remote
4. Napoleon F60 Battery Operated Fireplace Remote Control
Why waste your time trying to light and control the temperature of your fireplace while you can do all this by using the Napoleon F 60 fireplace control. This model is smartly designed to offer you simple and effective control over your fireplace. The remote is battery powered and the receiver is wall mounted keeping your space neat and tidy.
- Backlit LCD digital screen
- Thermostat control for added convenience
- Battery powered remote and transmitter
- Comes with all connectors for easy mounting
3. Ambient Technologies RCB On/Off Fireplace Remote Control
If you are looking for a budget-friendly fireplace remote control, you might want to consider this model. Besides coming at an affordable price, this unit comes with intuitive controls that let you control your fireplace effectively. It is also compatible with both vented or non-vented log system, making it easy to use for home use. More to this, the set comes with a snap-on the wall plate and all wires needed for connection.
- Works with most standard millivolt gas valve
- Simple installation with all tools included
- Comes at a budget-friendly price
- Sleek and modern design
2. MN Warehouse Deals Fireplace Remote Control
Grab a cup of hot tea and relax as you enjoy the warmth from your fireplace. With this remote control, you can effectively light, put off and adjust the temperature from your fireplace without leaving your seat. Another exclusive feature that makes this unit stand out is that it can function even if you are 30 feet away. Furthermore, it comes with an LCD display, a low battery indicator, and childproof protection to keep your kids safe.
- Battery-Operated Transmitter and Receiver
- LCD Temperature Display
- Childproof protection and Thermal-safety shutdown
- Low Battery Indicator
1. SkyTech Sky-MRCK-TH Fireplace Remotes and Thermostats
The SkyTech Sky-MRCK-TH is a wall-mounted fireplace that boasts of a programmable thermostat. This allows you to conveniently set your desired temperature from your couch. It is a great choice for most homes as it is compatible with most standard millivolt. The remote has an intuitive control panel and a large LCD display that lets you see your settings. Besides, this unit comes with a stylish design and easy installation making it a must-have people looking to upgrade their fireplaces.
- The large LCD display shows the room and set temperatures
- Both remote and receiver are powered by batteries
- Includes a thermostat and frame control
- Automatic on and off feature