Given the tons of tools an electrician needs, it’s quite easy to forget to bring along some of the vital tools. Needless to say, keeping everything well-organized and secure can be a significant challenge. In such a situation, what you need is a dedicated electrician tool bag. Unlike regular carry bags, these bags tend to have a multitude of pockets to accommodate a wide range of tools, parts, and accessories. Moreover, they’re more rugged and hard-wearing to hold up to heavy-duty use. Depending on the number and type of tools you pan to carry, there are many different styles and sizes to choose from. Unfortunately, knowing the performance of an electrician tool bag is quite tricky, not unless you’ve used it. So, selecting the best electrician tool bags isn’t that straightforward.
Well, if you’re seeking for a tool bag that’s right for you and makes a great deal, then you’re at the right place. We undertook the task of finding the top 10 electrician tool bags for you. Keep in mind; our reviews will walk you through the unique features of each bag to help you make a well-informed purchase.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Electrician Tool Bags Reviews
- 10. DEWALT DGL573 Lighted Technician Tool Bags with Pockets
- 9. CLC Custom LeatherCraft 1539 Multi-Compartment Tool Bag
- 8. AmazonBasics Electrician Tool Bags with 50 Pockets
- 7. Klein Tool Bag with Shoulder Strap for Tool Storage
- 6. CLC Custom Leathercraft Electrical and Maintenance Tool Carrier
- 5. Veto Pro Mac Pac Technician Tool Bags
- 4. DEWALT DG5582 Electrical and Maintenance Tool Carrier
- 3. CLC Custom LeatherCraft Large Electrical and Maintenance Tool Carrier
- 2. Klein Tools Electrician Tool Backpack & Tool Organizer
- 1. Jackson Palmer Extra Large Tool Tote Carrier with Premium Parts Case
Table of the Best Electrician Tool Bags Reviews
10. DEWALT DGL573 Lighted Technician Tool Bags with Pockets
This bag accommodates a multitude of tools and accessories. Overall, the bag has 41 pockets, including 28 multi-use interior pockets. Hence, you have plenty of space for organizing your tools. The vertical pockets, in particular, keep tools in sight for easy access. Additionally, the bag has an integrated LED light to illuminate the work area.
Besides, you can easily direct the light inside the bag to locate the tools you need. Adjustable straps and padded web handles allow for a comfortable and convenient no-hands transport.
- Base pads at the bottom minimize wear and abrasion
- Bright and adjustable 39 lumens LED light
- Different pocket sizes allow it to accommodate a wide range of tools
9. CLC Custom LeatherCraft 1539 Multi-Compartment Tool Bag
Custom LeatherCraft 1539 is specially designed for anyone that needs to transport multiple power hand tools. To begin with, the bag has a whopping 50 pockets and of various sizes. The large centre storage, in particular, has ample space for everything you need on a regular basis. More importantly, it makes ideal storage for large hand tools.
Needless to say, all pockets are zippered to keep your tools from spilling out. While the bag is not waterproof or water-resistant, the heavy polyester fabric can take a beating. And should you choose, you can spray with a waterproof coating to keep out weather elements.
- Non-slip padded carry handles and adjustable shoulder straps
- Vertical pockets offer quick access to the tools you need most
- Flexible yet stronger ballistic polyester construction makes it easy to fit in tools
8. AmazonBasics Electrician Tool Bags with 50 Pockets
There are lots of things to love about this electrician tool bag, and the price is one of them. Apparently, Amazon put its name for quality assurance. Despite the budget-friendly price tag, this is one tool bag that is going to last for years. The bag combines 1680D polyester and 600D exterior PVC coating. Hence, it’s durable and practical for everyday use.
The shoulder straps are adjustable to provide a more comfortable fit. Besides, the bag offers the option of non-slip carry handles. The bag has 50 pockets, including 9 zippered exterior pockets.
- Sturdy non-collapsible metal frame
- Wide mouth allows you to fit in large items
- Abrasion-resistant rubber base
7. Klein Tool Bag with Shoulder Strap for Tool Storage
This heavy-duty professional organizer tool bag accommodates a whole lot of skilled trades, especially electricians. First and foremost, Klein is one brand with a reputation for high-quality manufacturing. Well, this tool bag is no exception. The bag has a unique ballistic weave. Hence, it’s both lightweight and robust enough to last years of use.
Overall the bag has 40 pockets that provide plenty of storage. And at 6 pounds, it also manages to be portable too. The bag has padded shoulder straps with additional carry handles for your convenience.
- Reflective orange interior improves tool visibility
- The moulded plastic base gives added stability and keeps water from sipping up the bag
- Durable 1680D ballistic weave
6. CLC Custom Leathercraft Electrical and Maintenance Tool Carrier
Leathercraft 1530 is a highly portable tool carrier. For the most part, you can easily strap it around your waist for easy carrying. It goes without saying that the bag stands out in providing easy access to the tools you need. Also, the bag has a box shape design. Hence, even when standing on its own, the bag is less likely to tip over. The carrier has 43 pockets, enough to hold everything from phones, electrical tools, and accessories.
Overall, if you’re seeking a bag that keeps your tools close by when working, then this particular model makes an excellent choice.
- Window pockets keep tools in easy view
- The wide opening offers easy access to tolls
- Multi-compartment plastic tray accommodates small items
5. Veto Pro Mac Pac Technician Tool Bags
Not let the small size of this bag fool you. It features 20 pockets. Hence, it’s able to accommodate all the tools you need. Also, this bag ranks high in protecting your tools from the elements. Thanks to the durable PVC-coated polyester fabric, this tool bag is entirely waterproof. As if that’s not enough, the bag has an added layer of 3mm polypropylene material.
As such, it’s as durable as it’s weatherproof. The carry handle is heavily padded, making it more comfortable and convenient to carry.
- Easy-to-access vertical tool pocket
- PVC lined pockets
- Fully moulded plastic base
4. DEWALT DG5582 Electrical and Maintenance Tool Carrier
This is among the most popular tool bags for electricians. The bag has as many as 23 pockets, including sleeves and slots. Hence, it can comfortably accommodate a variety of tools and parts. The exterior pockets, in particular, have flap covers and zips. Well, these come n handy to hold small tools and accessories. Apart from providing ample storage, this tool bag is comfortable to carry. The shoulder pad, for instance, is adjustable to ensure a perfect fit for most people.
Better still, it’s padded and has a non-slip texture for better grip. And should you choose to carry it in a different style, there’s a carry handle for the purpose. The bag has an open-top design that lets in light for excellent visibility. Thus, you won’t have difficulties locating the parts and tools you need.
- The box-shaped design allows the bag to stay upright
- Concealed parts tray offers extra storage for power tool accessories
- Large centre cavity offers plenty of room for medium-sized tools
3. CLC Custom LeatherCraft Large Electrical and Maintenance Tool Carrier
LeatherCraft 1528 is an incredibly useful bag for electricians. First and foremost, the bag is available in two sizes. One comprises 22 pockets, and the other comes with 25 pockets. Well, this review focuses on the 22-pocket tool bag. It has 8 pockets inside and 14 pockets outside. Apart from that, the bag has a plastic tray ideal for keeping your accessories.
Also, the bag has a unique, box-shaped design for added stability, especially on level surfaces. The shoulder strap is adjustable to provide a perfect fit and has enough padding for added comfort. Furthermore, the bag has integrated elastic loops to accommodate large tools.
- Integrated steel reinforcements in the handle
- A sturdy frame at the bottom provides lasting durability
2. Klein Tools Electrician Tool Backpack & Tool Organizer
This tool bag has a revolutionary Realtree camo design. For the most part, it gives the bag an exceptional contrast. So, if you’re seeking an electrician tool bag that will make you stand out, the Pro organizer bag makes an excellent choice. Also, the backpack style makes it much easier on your shoulders. Additionally, the bag gives the option of carrying handles.
While compact in size, the bag has 39 pockets that can fit a ton of tools. Moreover, the interior pockets are taller. For this reason, the bag can comfortably accommodate long screwdrivers. The front pocket, on the other hand, is hand moulded to protect your safety glasses.
- Abrasion-resistant hard moulded bottom
- Ultra-strong and flexible 1680D ballistic weave
- The bright-coloured interior allows for easy tool visibility
1. Jackson Palmer Extra Large Tool Tote Carrier with Premium Parts Case
Jackson Palmer tote carrier is more like three tool bags in one. This is because the bag has three different compartments, each with its own opening. There are multiple pockets, both internal and external. Overall, the bag offers 28 storage pockets. The bottom compartment, in particular, offers dedicated storage for the plastic parts box. And with the box in place, it creates a sturdy base for added stability.
The parts case has 6 removable compartments and an integrated handle. Hence, it easy to carry it on its own. For the most part, the case holds smaller accessories, such as screws.
- Heavy-duty canvas material
- Reinforced stitching adds more strength at key stress points
- Durable iron buckles
- Also available in medium size