In most cases, you can get away with putting your dumbbells on the floor. However, there’s no denying that it will clutter up your gym space over time. Worse still, all the weights lying around can be a recipe for accidents. That said, it’s wise to get yourself a decent storage unit. And for that, you need a dumbbell rack. But to provide more than just a convenient display, you should look for nothing short of the best dumbbell racks on the market. Unfortunately, most manufacturers tend to give misleading information. Hence, you might end up buying a dumbbell rack that doesn’t meet your expectations.
Well, worry no more since we are here to give you a helping hand. Below, we examine the best-selling dumbbell racks that money can buy. Our list puts a lot of focus on quality construction and ease of access. Besides, there is a wide range of styles to match your specific need. Welcome and let’s help you find the perfect rack for your weights.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Dumbbell Racks Reviews
- 10. Marcy Combo DBR-0117 Weights Storage Rack for Dumbbells, Kettlebells & Weight Plates
- 9. Yaheetech 3-Tier Horizontal Dumbbell Racks – 441 Lb
- 8. Marcy 3-Tier Dumbbell Rack Multilevel Weight Storage Organizer
- 7. Bonnlo 660 LBS Heavy Duty Steel Dumbbell Stand for Home Gym
- 6. XMark Dumbbell Rack & Plate Weight Storage & Dual Vertical Bar Holder
- 5. XMark 2-Tier Dumbbell Rack and Optional Hex Dumbbell Set
- 4. Rep Fitness Dumbbell Rack
- 3. Body-Solid 3 Tier Horizontal Dumbbell Rack
- 2. Body-Solid 3-Tier Horizontal Dumbbell Rack with Rubber Hex Dumbbells
- 1. Titan Fitness 2 Tier Dumbbell Rack Stand for Workout Weights
Table of the Best Dumbbell Racks Reviews
10. Marcy Combo DBR-0117 Weights Storage Rack for Dumbbells, Kettlebells & Weight Plates
Marcy combo storage rack allows you to put away almost everything. Thanks to three-level storage rack, it has plenty of space for your weight plates, dumbbells, and kettlebells. Overall, it can hold up to 1000 pounds. So, if you’re looking for a dumbbell rack that holds the most weight, Marcy combo rack might make an excellent choice. What is more, it has heavy-duty steel tubes that give a sturdy structure. And the best part, it’s powder-coated to prevent scratches. Hence, this dumbbell rack holds up well to daily use. Furthermore, it has rubber end caps that safeguard the floor.
- Heavy-duty powder-coated steel frame
- Three levels of storage for dumbbells, weight plates, and kettlebells
- Four weight posts and collars
- Rubber end caps
- Weight limit: 1,000 pounds
9. Yaheetech 3-Tier Horizontal Dumbbell Racks – 441 Lb
Yaheetech is no new name when it comes to high-quality dumbbell racks. This particular model, for instance, holds a pretty good amount of weight in a compact size. The frame is solid metal sturdy enough to hold up to 441 pounds. There are three shelves, spacious enough to hold dumbbells of different weight and sizes. What is more, each holder includes foam pads. Not only do they reduce friction but also minimize noise as you load the dumbbells.
- Strong and sturdy metal frame
- Three storage shelves hold dumbbells of different sizes
- Heavy painting offers lasting durability
- Scratch-free feet
- Foam pads minimize friction and noise
- Weight limit: 441 pounds
8. Marcy 3-Tier Dumbbell Rack Multilevel Weight Storage Organizer
Marcy 3-tier rack is the perfect equipment for a gym-quality dumbbell rack. To begin with, it has heavy-duty steel construction. By the way, this is commercial-grade steel. For the most part, it can hold up to 300 pounds. The frame has rails for added strength and a powder finish for lasting durability. Unlike some dumbbell racks out there, it has angled tiers. As a result, it’s easy to replace or remove heavy dumbbells. The base has anti-slip rubber caps that protect the floor and absorb shock.
- Durable welded steel frame
- Compact, space-saving design
- Three angled tiers allow for easy access
- Rubber feet prevent damage to floors
- Weight limit: 300 pounds
7. Bonnlo 660 LBS Heavy Duty Steel Dumbbell Stand for Home Gym
This particular dumbbell rack is for both commercial and home gym use. It comes in heavy-duty steel. And the best part, it’s welded on all sides to give a sturdy structure. Overall, it can hold up to 660 pounds. Three tiers allow for multilevel storage to save space. Also, this dumbbell rack has an angled design that provides easy access. Rubber caps are a functional addition that protects the floor from scratches. Furthermore, the caps absorb shock when loading.
- Sturdy and stable commercial-grade steel frame
- Angled shelves give easy access
- The 3-tier design saves space
- Rubber caps for protecting the floor
- Weight capacity: 660 pounds
6. XMark Dumbbell Rack & Plate Weight Storage & Dual Vertical Bar Holder
XMark All-in-one is a feature-packed dumbbell rack. As a matter of fact, it has the most features than other racks out there. As a result, it’s easily one of the most versatile dumbbell racks. It has storage for dumbbells, Olympic bar, and weight plates. There are two angled dumbbell shelves. So, it not only loads dumbbells but also allows for easy retrieval. Overall, it can hold up to 350 pounds of dumbbells.
- Four customizable plate dividers
- Dual Olympic bar holders
- Two 44-inch angled shelves for dumbbells
- Tall shelf lips hold the dumbbells in one place
- Non-slip rubber feet
5. XMark 2-Tier Dumbbell Rack and Optional Hex Dumbbell Set
XMark 2-tier dumbbell rack has been a home gym staple for quite some time. So, it’s going to make a valuable addition to your home gym equipment. The frame uses 14-gauge steel. Not only is it sturdy, but it also has a powder finish for lasting durability. Two angled shelves, on the other hand, provide plenty of space for your dumbbells and allow for easy access. The shelf lip comes a bit taller than most dumbbell racks. Hence, it keeps everything secure and in one place. Also, the rack includes rubber feet for extra stability.
- Sturdy 14-gauge steel construction
- Dual powder finish provides lasting protection against scratches
- Taller shelf lip keeps the dumbbells in one place
- Angled shelves for easy retrieval and loading
- Weight capacity: 350 pounds
4. Rep Fitness Dumbbell Rack
This good-looking dumbbell rack has a handful of amazing features. To start with, it offers up to three different rows of storage. So, there’s plenty of space for dumbbells of various weights and sizes. For instance, it accommodates dumbbell sets of 5 to 50 pounds. And with 1-inch lip, there’s zero chance that your dumbbells with slip off the shelves. Few racks can match the sturdy structure of this dumbbell rack. It comes in 14-gauge steel, which holds up to 800 pounds. Also, a powder finish gives it lasting protection from scratches. Though it holds almost a ton, this rack weighs only 75 pounds. Hence, you can easily move it around.
- Heavy-duty 14-gauge steel construction
- Black powder finish
- 3 slanted shelves with short lips to accommodate smaller dumbbell sets
- Rubber feet keep the floor scratch-free
- 800 pounds weight limit
3. Body-Solid 3 Tier Horizontal Dumbbell Rack
Body-Solid is one of those dumbbell racks that don’t look out of place, even in a commercial gym. The sturdy structure is one of its main selling points. To begin with, it has heavy-gauge steel construction welded on all four sides. The mainframe, in particular, uses 2 x 3 inches tubes. Overall, you get one of the strongest and efficient dumbbell storage racks. There are three storage trays specially designed to fit hex dumbbell sets from 5 to 50 pounds. By the way, this dumbbell rack looks equally good placed against the wall.
- Four-side welded construction
- Deep shelves can hold dumbbells, kettlebells, and medicine balls
- Fits up to 9 pairs of hexagonal dumbbells
- Can rest against the wall for extra stability
2. Body-Solid 3-Tier Horizontal Dumbbell Rack with Rubber Hex Dumbbells
Well, this is more of a dumbbell kit. From dumbbells to equipment mat, the rack comes with everything you need to train with free weights. Together, it holds up to 10 pairs of hex dumbbells from 5 to 50 pounds. The frame uses heavy-gauge steel tubing that is welded on all four sides. Also, it has smooth edges for added safety. This dumbbell rack looks equally as good placed against the wall as it is at the centre of the room. Thus, you get something that won’t look out of place whichever way you choose to place it. Moreover, it’s a good thing that this dumbbell rack comes with a mat. Therefore, you won’t have to worry about extra purchases.
- Heavy-gauge steel tubing
- 3 storage shelves
- Four-side welding with smooth edges
- Includes 10 pairs of 5 to 5-pound dumbbells
- Comes with equipment mat
1. Titan Fitness 2 Tier Dumbbell Rack Stand for Workout Weights
Titan dumbbell rack is pretty light at 21 pounds. Therefore, if you’re looking for something that you can easily move around, this rack might make an excellent choice. There are two shelves, each with 20 inches of storage space. Together, they can rack up to 10 dumbbells. And like in most dumbbell racks, the shelves are slanted for easy access. In addition, you can mix and match dumbbells of any shape and size. The frame is 12-gauge steel, sturdy enough to hold up to 500 pounds. Titan dumbbell rack is only 25 inches wide at the base. So, it won’t be taking up a lot of your floor space.
- Lightweight construction (21 pounds)
- 12-gauge steel frame supports up to 500 pounds
- Strong powder finish
- 2 slanted shelves hold up to 10 dumbbells