Are you on the market for the best cold weather gloves to keep your hands warm through winter? Cold weather gloves are an excellent way to keep your hands warm in the cold weather outdoors. If you happen to spend more time outdoors skiing, trail running, biking or simply working outdoors, then you need the best quality cold weather gloves. I have narrowed down your search for the best gloves to use during winter to only ten. Our picks below bring you top-rated winter gloves to leave your hands feeling warm and comfortable.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Cold Weather Gloves Reviews
- 10. Outdoor Mountain Made Large Gloves for Men and Women
- 9. Carhartt Men’s W.P Waterproof Insulated Glove
- 8. FRDM Outdoor Water Resistant Cold Weather Gloves
- 7. Carhartt Men’s Cold Snap Insulated Work Glove
- 6. MCTi Waterproof Mens Cold Winter Weather Gloves for Ski
- 5. OZERO Cold Winter Gloves with Suede Leather Warm Protection
- 4. Outdoor Research PL400 Sensor Winter Gloves for Men
- 3. RefrigiWear Men’s Insulated Extreme Weather Freezer Gloves
- 2. OZERO Extreme Cold Thinsulate Work Glove for Ski
- 1. Nike Cold Weather Winter Gloves- ONE PAIR
Table of the Best Cold Weather Gloves Reviews
[amazon template=”table” box=”B00PX84DIO,B005I33OVG,B079K5TGVH,B005I33OVG,B01J7TISS0,B07G549VJP,B00H58R98Q,B016L6FX2G,B075BLSH9F,B005A3RB8Q” /]
10. Outdoor Mountain Made Large Gloves for Men and Women
This is one of the leading cold weather gloves brands on the market with all sizes available for both men and women. They are multipurpose gloves ideal for riding, driving, cycling, shooting and everyday use. The gloves feature the latest touchscreen technology and can be used to operate phones. Overall, they are a sturdy and made of 88 percent polyester, 6 percent PVC rubber and another 6 percent spandex. They also stretch in all directions allowing active use. The slip zipper design allows for easy fit and excellent heat preservation.
- Multipurpose use
- Anti-slip zipper design for easy adjustment
- Sturdy and durable
- Touchscreen technology
9. Carhartt Men’s W.P Waterproof Insulated Glove
The Carhartt gloves are a sturdy and durable choice with 100 percent polyester construction and polyurethane lining. The gloves are waterproof and will keep your hands dry in the cold weather. They feature a durable polytex shell. Overall, these are fast-dry gloves with a lining that wicks away sweat leaving you feels comfortable. The palm also features reinforced polyurethane and a waterproof insert.
- Poll on closure
- Waterproof insert
- Durable polytex shell
- Fastdry technology
8. FRDM Outdoor Water Resistant Cold Weather Gloves
The FRDM outdoor gloves are water-resistant and windproof gloves with a convertible design for everyday use. The gloves feature index and thumb finger caps that flip back to easily free fingers. This allows you to operate your phone or camera in the cold with ease. These are three-layered gloves with a softshell that repels water, wind and snow. They also feature a wicking tricot lining for easy water dripping. Overall, they are super comfortable gloves with excellent sizing for both men and women. They are not ideal for freezing temperatures. You also get 100 percent satisfaction guarantee.
- Easy thumb and index finger access through caps
- Three-layered breathable material
- Water-resistant and windproof
- Snug fit for men and women
7. Carhartt Men’s Cold Snap Insulated Work Glove
The Carhartt men’s cold gloves are another top-quality pick with a durable 100 percent polyester shell lining. These gloves are pretty easy to fit and remove. The glove features a moisture wicking lining to absorb any sweat and leave you feeling comfortable. They are breathable but yet waterproof keeping your hand warm and dry. They also feature a nose wipe, barrel-lock adjuster and wrist strap. Overall, this glove is a great choice and one to consider buying this year.
- Hand wash
- 100 percent polyester shell
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Waterproof and breathable
6. MCTi Waterproof Mens Cold Winter Weather Gloves for Ski
The MCTi are well-insulated waterproof gloves. The gloves feature 40 grams 3m Thinsulate and another 140 grams warm cotton. They are a perfect pair for snowboarding, hiking, skiing or riding during winter. The construction of the gloves features a composite three-layer softshell to prevent water and wind getting through. They are waterproof and windproof with a TPU membrane to keep hands dry at all times. Other features include a zipper pocket, custom fit and a soft full cover for wear resistance.
- Custom fit and zipper pocket
- Wear resistance
- Windproof and waterproof TPU membrane
- Well-insulated to keep your hands warm
5. OZERO Cold Winter Gloves with Suede Leather Warm Protection
These are extremely windproof and waterproof cold weather gloves with a quality thermal insulation. The gloves feature a soft fleece inner fabric with a maximum cold resistance of up to -30 degrees F. The gloves can keep your hands warm and dry in the coldest areas. Overall, these gloves are much thicker and warmer than most brands on the market. They feature a unisex design ideal for both men and women. They are a perfect choice for people with different professionals from taxi drivers, mailmen, students, soldiers, drivers and much more.
- Sensitive touchscreen function
- Windproof and waterproof
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Winter protection and coldproof
4. Outdoor Research PL400 Sensor Winter Gloves for Men
These are lightweight men’s gloves with a durable polyester construction. The gloves are feature up to 95 percent polyester making them pretty lightweight. They are also moisture wicking and will not leave your fingers feeling uncomfortable. You can use these gloves to perform a wide range of tasks. The silicone grip on the pads allows you to hold items firmly. Overall, these are high-quality quick-drying gloves to consider buying.
- Moisture wicking
- Quick drying
- Silicone grip pads
3. RefrigiWear Men’s Insulated Extreme Weather Freezer Gloves
The RefrigiWear is another comfortable pair of cold weather gloves with a rating of -30 degrees F. The gloves feature a durable outer shell and thick insulation to keep the hands warm and dry. They are easy to fit on and remove with stretchy neoprene cuffs. Overall, these gloves deliver a firm grip with a silicone pattern on the palm. They also feature a reflective strip on the knuckles. With 100grams Thinsulate, you’re sure of staying warm through a cold day outdoors. The shock absorbing pads on the fingers and palm further keep your hands safe from bruises and cuts.
- Stretch neoprene cuffs
- Shock absorbing pads on the fingers and palm
- Comfortable -30 degrees F rating
- Well-knitted for durability
2. OZERO Extreme Cold Thinsulate Work Glove for Ski
The OZERO are a leading cold weather glove in the industry with a thick 3M Thinsulate G 150 grams insulation. They are warm and breathable gloves made in the USA to the highest standards. These are perfect gloves for extremely cold weathers. They feature thermal TR cotton lining with 150 grams warmest fillings. The construction of the gloves is strong and durable. They are waterproof, windproof and snow proof to withstand all the harsh cold weather elements. You can use these gloves for all your outdoor chores without any issues. Overall, they are a great choice for both men and women and come available in all sizes.
- 150 grams insulation
- Waterproof, windproof and snow proof
- TPU insert membrane
- -40 degrees F cold weather rating
1. Nike Cold Weather Winter Gloves- ONE PAIR
The Bike brand is one of the best in the industry when it comes to cloth brands, and you can never go wrong buying Nike cold weather gloves. It is a single pair of glove ideal for driving, golf and other outdoor activities. The glove features a double layer of fleece on the back for maximum warmth and water resistance. It also features synthetic suede across the fingers, palm and thumb to offer excellent grip capabilities. Overall, these are quality gloves with a gusseted closure system to keep warmth inside.
- Gusseted closure system for a lock fit and warmth
- Water resistance
- Double fleece layer
- Synthetic suede across the palm, finger and thumb
These are the best cold weather gloves to keep your hands warm and dry. The gloves are highly rated and proven to keep your hands warm in cold weathers. Make sure you choose from our list above to get a quality cold weather glove that will suit your outdoor activities.