You will not miss a cooler if you look around the house. We all have them, and they serve as well keeping our drinks cold especially during the summer. No camping trips live its excitement without a great cooler to keep the drinks cool. Camping Coolers are used for simple products, but that has greatly changed in the past. The coolers you find on the market nowadays are high-end coolers with great features.
They come in different shapes and sizes to suit the needs of the various people out there. You can agree with me. Coolers are not the same when it comes to functionality which is probably the main feature to check out.
Any summer camping trips will need a cooler or ice chest. Do you know the right cooler to pick? This review looks at the best models in the market currently for you to pick from as we aim to narrow down your searches. Read on and make an informed choice.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Outdoor Camping Coolers Reviews
- 9. Coleman Coastal Xtreme Series Marine Portable Cooler for Camping
- 8. Coleman Steel-Belted Portable Cooler
- 7. Coleman Coastal Xtreme Series Marine Portable Cooler
- 6. Coleman Portable Cooler with Wheels – Xtreme Wheeled Cooler
- 5. Coleman 48-Quart Performance Camping Coolers
- 4. Coleman 100-Quart Xtreme Heavy-Duty Camping Coolers with Wheels
- 3. Rubbermaid Ice Chest/Cooler – 60-quart Wheeled
- 2. Igloo Quick and Cool Cooler
- 1. Homitt Soft Insulated Soft Sided Camping Coolers
Table of the Best Outdoor Camping Coolers Reviews
9. Coleman Coastal Xtreme Series Marine Portable Cooler for Camping
Coleman is a big brand in the industry and always manufactures high-quality products. The Coleman Extreme cooler is a great pick to start out the list with a plethora of features. It is a quality cooler with an exceptional exterior finish and outstanding performances. The cooler has strong and sturdy over-mould handles that make transportation easier. To keep your items cold, the cooler has an insulated lid and extra insulation around the walls. There is also plenty of space inside for refreshments so that you don’t leave anything behind because of space.
- Keeping drinks and foods for a long time
- Weight is 14 pounds
- The dimension is 28 x 18 x 16 inches
8. Coleman Steel-Belted Portable Cooler
Our next cooler is another Coleman brand coming to you at an affordable price. The Coleman 54 quart steel is made of a steel construction giving it durability. It is rust-resistant and has a huge capacity that can hold up to 85 cans. The lid and case of the cooler are well-designed for protection and durability. They will keep your items cold for long hours out in the sun. Contents inside are nicely secured using a solid steel latch. This ensures your food is safe from bears and other animals out there. Overall, this is a heavy-duty cooler at a light-duty price.
- Constructed of steel
- Possible to hold up to 85 cans
- Weight is 20 pounds
- the dimension is 17.25 x 17.13 x 25.25 inches
- Internation shipping is unavailable.
7. Coleman Coastal Xtreme Series Marine Portable Cooler
The Marine Coleman cooler is made of the high-quality UVGuard material that protects your items inside from the damaging effect of the sun’s rays. Ice inside the cooler can be maintained at such low temperatures for up to six days in a 32 degrees Celsius environment. It is a large capacity cooler that can hold up to 204 cans. The lid will well-insulated and the walls fitted with extra insulation to keep the ice cool for long. The lid supports up to 250 lbs. The stainless steel is rust-resistant whole the top has cup holders to place your drinks.
- Keeping a block of ice up for 6 days
- It is possible to hold up to 204 cans
- It is rust-resistant
- Its weight is 25 pounds
- Product dimension is 37.1 x 19.2 x 18.9 inches
6. Coleman Portable Cooler with Wheels – Xtreme Wheeled Cooler
The Xtreme Wheeled cooler is another high-quality Colemen pick that can be wheeled around making transportation quite easy. The cooler comes with two big wheels that allow you to wheel it on smooth grounds with easy. Side handles help in controlled handling. There is a further long telescopic handle that can be used to carry with when in rough terrain. These features make the cooler a versatile pick that can be used in different locations. The design is new to a unique outer casing. A large inner space that can hold up to 84 cans makes the cooler great for family camping.
- It is made of high-quality material
- It can hold 84 cans
- Keeping ice up to 5 days
- Its weight is 65 pounds
- Product dimension is 17.7 x 22.6 x 17.6 inches
5. Coleman 48-Quart Performance Camping Coolers
At temperatures of 90 degrees F, the blue 48 Quartz cooler can keep ice for up to three days which is great if you’re camping for days. You can be assured of enjoying a cold drink even on the third day outdoors. You can remove the water inside without overturning the cooler by using the leak-resistant drain. The hinged lid ensures you have one-hand easy access. Two handles on both sides make for easy handling and transportation. Carbon dioxide insulation further ensures there are reduced carbon emissions when manufacturing.
- Keeping ice up to 3 days
- It can hold 63 cans
- It has the leak-resistant drain
- Easy to lift and carry
- Its weight is 7.16 pounds
- Product dimension: 14.5 x 14 x 26 inches
- Made in the USA
4. Coleman 100-Quart Xtreme Heavy-Duty Camping Coolers with Wheels
If you’re heading out with a group of friends, this is the ideal Coleman cooler for you. It can hold up to 164 cans which are equivalent to six cases of soda! The cooler is made with Xtreme technology that can hold ice for up to six days in temperatures of 100 degrees F. It has ThermOzone Insulation that does not contain any HFCs, HCFCs, and CFCs that deplete the ozone layer. The lid is hinged and has four cup holders to hold your drinks in a secure position throughout. Other features include a rust-resistant draining channel, two handles, and rust-proof top.
- It can hold up to 160 cans
- It keeps ice up to 5 days
- Easy to carry with two handles
- Its weight is 22 pounds
- Product dimension is 17.19 x 16.75 x 36.5 inches
3. Rubbermaid Ice Chest/Cooler – 60-quart Wheeled
The Rubbermaid cooler gives you superior thermal retention that can hold your food and beverages cool for days. It is resistant to odour and stains and comes with an easy to clean liner. This is a quality cooler made in the USA. It meets all the requirements and good value for your money. The cooler wheels are large enough and allow for easy wheeling. The internal storage capacity is large enough to carry more items.
- Keeping drinks and food cold
- Liner is easy to clean
- Odour and stain resistant
- Its weight is 1 pound
- Product dimension is 16.2 x 29 x 18.2 inches
2. Igloo Quick and Cool Cooler
The Igloo is an imported cooler to the United States, but one that has given a great competition to the US-made coolers. It is a quality cooler made from polyethylene. The entire body of the cooler is Ultratherm insulated to keep the ice for up seven days without melting. Quick access latches on the top lets you gain fast entry to your contents when required. The dual snap latches firmly secure your lid and keeps contents safe.
- Keeping ice for 7 days at 90 degrees
- Its weight is 24.08 pounds
- Product dimension is 21 x 20 x 43 inches
1. Homitt Soft Insulated Soft Sided Camping Coolers
This is a small cooler ideal for few people or family members. It has a capacity of 30 cans making it lightweight and easy to carry. You can carry it in two ways using the detachable straps or side handles depending on what suits you. This is a very convenient cooler easy to transport and store. The exterior is tough and sweat resistant. Inner walls have antimicrobial liners that resist mildew and mould.
- Advanced insulation
- Keeping drinks and food for 5 days
- Useful size easy to store
- Two ways to carry
- No sweat design technology
- Food grade TPU material
Nothing should prevent you from enjoying an ice-cold drink on a summer camping trip. Get one of these highly-rated coolers and make your camping trip.