Are you a huge wine aficionado? If so, then wine glasses are more likely to dominate your kitchen. Like ordinary glasses, wine glasses are quite fragile. So, keeping them in the kitchen cabinet might not go well don for you. Not to mention, they can take lots of valuable space. Above all, wine glasses don’t often come cheap. Hence, they require some form of special treatment. And that’s where wine glass racks come in handy. Not only are they practical, but also stylish enough to store and showcase your stemware. Wine glass racks come in a variety of styles and sizes to match your needs and aesthetics. Thus, it can be a daunting task choosing the best wine glass holders.
Fortunately, we’ve put to the test most of the wine glass racks on the market. Together with our knowledge of the different models, we give you the top the under cabinet wine glass racks that offer the most value for your money. Keep in mind; we’ve considered wine glass racks that are of high-quality, easy to fit and hold extra glasses in a small space.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Hanging Wine Glass Racks Reviews
- 10. FOMANSH Under Cabinet Wine Glass Racks – Wine Glass Storage for Bar Kitchen
- 9. Wallniture Napa Stemware Hanging Wine Glass Hanger Under Cabinet
- 8. MyGift Distressed Barnwood Brown Wall Mount Wine Glass Rack
- 7. Del Hutson Designs Floating Wine Shelf and Homemade Wood Glass Rack Set
- 6. DEFWAY Under Cabinet Stemware Wine Glass Holder & Glasses Storage Hanger
- 5. Rustic State Hanging Stemware Glass Rack for Kitchen & Bar
- 4. Rustic State Wall Mounted Wood Wine Rack & Bottle Storage Holder
- 3. Wallniture Stemware Rack – Wall Mount Wine Glass Hanger Storage
- 2. KGYA Wine Glass Holder Under Cabinet Stemware Wine Glass Rack
- 1. Wine Enthusiast Hanging Mahogany Wine Glass Rack
Table of the Best Hanging Wine Glass Racks Reviews
[amazon template=”table” box=”B07SQ5W2G9,B01LR3WX5S,B072C2WTN5,B01N95R1N6,B07HSR1T8H,B01MA4Q2EQ,B07BPPVPWQ,B0752T93HT,B07PQ1LHGH,B002NJSA4O” /]
10. FOMANSH Under Cabinet Wine Glass Racks – Wine Glass Storage for Bar Kitchen
This stemware rack keeps your glasses clean and in shape. It stows between 6 to 9 glasses on 3 rows. Cocktail glasses, champagne glasses, and burgundy glasses can hang fine on it. More importantly, it leaves plenty of space between the rows. Also, the rack boasts high-quality iron construction. For the most part, it’s less likely to bend or deform. Overall, it gives a durable piece that can last a lifetime.
High-grade powder coating makes the rack rustproof. Besides, it offers a gloss finish that accents the kitchen or bar area. Keep in mind; this stemware holder has a 3.5-inch opening. Hence, it’s a lot easier to slide in larger glasses.
- Self-tapping screws allow for easy installation
- Under-cabinet storage saves space
- Simple modern design complements a variety of kitchen decor
9. Wallniture Napa Stemware Hanging Wine Glass Hanger Under Cabinet
This glass hanger holds 18 stemware wine glasses. Hence, it cuts down the cost of having to buy additional racks. Despite, the larger capacity, it’s easy to mount under the cabinet. Altogether, this wine glass rack has 6 rows that fit glassware with a base of up to 3-1/2 inches. Also, the glasses fall only 1-1/2 inches from the bottom of the cabinet. Thus, it leaves plenty of space to hold stemware up to 8-3/4 inches tall. Painted steel makes it a durable and easy to clean piece. The design of this stemware rack fits most decorative styles.
- Comes in a set of 2 for easy customization
- The improved thickness for high load-bearing capacity
- The contemporary look blends in well with a variety of cabinet styles
8. MyGift Distressed Barnwood Brown Wall Mount Wine Glass Rack
Are you looking for a wine rack that offers a rustic feeling? If so, look no further than this distressed glass holder. To begin with, it’s built for barn wood. Hence, it’s as durable as it’s eco-friendly. And unlike regular wood, it’s less likely to scratch. More importantly, the rack has a distressed finish. This gives a beautiful “weathered look.” Thus, it conceals best the signs of wear and scratches. The rack allows you to display up to 12 wine glasses. Also, the slots tend to widen to secure the base of the glass.
- Wall-mount design allows for flexible mounting options
- Keyhole-shaped slots give secure storage
- Highly attractive distressed barn wood finish
7. Del Hutson Designs Floating Wine Shelf and Homemade Wood Glass Rack Set
You’ll find these multi-purpose set very useful. The set includes 2 floating shelves – one with a wine glass rack below it. The rack can hold up to 5 wine glasses. The shelves, on the other hand, can hold wine bottles and flat-bottomed kitchen tools. This set is handcrafted using high-grade pine wood. Apart from that, it has a dark walnut stain. So, this is a set that will stand out on any kitchen wall. All in all, this wine glass rack is ideal for adding a unique touch of rustic style in any kitchen.
- Multi-purpose set holds more than wine glasses
- Pre-drilled holes for easy installation
- Two colour options (Walnut and Grey)
6. DEFWAY Under Cabinet Stemware Wine Glass Holder & Glasses Storage Hanger
Defway rack allows for under cabinet storage. The rack has a wider opening. As a result, it can easily fit a variety of glass shapes and sizes. Plus, it can easily accommodate between 6 to 9 glasses. Thanks to iron construction, it ranks high in terms of durability. For instance, it’s rustproof and resistant to wear. Moreover, iron construction allows the rack to hold more weight. This wine glass rack offers a flexible combination. You can choose between black and brown colours. Alternatively, you can buy it in one pack or two-pack.
- Accommodates a variety of glass shapes
- Easy drill-free installation
- Bonus installation manual
5. Rustic State Hanging Stemware Glass Rack for Kitchen & Bar
Thanks to the chestnut stain, this glass rack offers rustic charm. Hence, it will help turn an empty space into beautiful wall art. The rack uses a sturdy and durable solid wood. Altogether, it fits 6 to 12 glasses. Well, that’s an excellent capacity for hosting dinner parties. Despite the wooden construction, this rack is surprisingly lightweight. For this reason, it’s much easier to install. Keep in mind; this rack installs under the cabinet. Plus, the low-profile design complements most cabinet styles.
- Low-profile design easily mounts under shelves and cabinets
- Rustic home decor
4. Rustic State Wall Mounted Wood Wine Rack & Bottle Storage Holder
This is yet another glass rack from Rustic State. It offers the same rustic charm, thanks to the walnut stain. So, if you need to add a touch of class in your kitchen, this rack will do. Nonetheless, there’s another version that comes in natural wood finish. This rack fits up to 16 wine glasses. Apparently, it does more than hold wine glasses. It has a shelf for displaying wine bottles. And the best part, it can fit up to 5 full-sized bottles. Well, this wine glass rack uses iron brackets and solid wood. It’s sturdy but light enough for hassle-free installation.
- Doubles as beautiful wall art
- Functional 2-in-1 design (Holds wine bottles and glasses)
- Iron brackets give a sturdier construction
3. Wallniture Stemware Rack – Wall Mount Wine Glass Hanger Storage
Wallniture stemware rack has a copper gloss finish. Indeed, it will add a touch of class and elegance in your kitchen. Moreover, the rack is rubbed in oil to better accent the kitchen area. The core of the frame comes in stainless steel. So, this is a durable rack that will last a lifetime. Besides, stainless steel makes cleaning a breeze. The rack comes in 4 pieces. Each holds up to 3 wine glasses.
The best part, all sections are fully assembled. Hence, you only need to screw to the wall. By the way, this rack fits wine glasses with a base of up to 3-1/2 inches.
- Durable and rustproof chromium steel
- 4-sectional rack for custom installation
- Curved ends keep glasses from sliding off the rack
2. KGYA Wine Glass Holder Under Cabinet Stemware Wine Glass Rack
A bit of gold always adds life to any living space. Well, this particular wine glass rack features a gold colour. The best part, it’s less likely to flake or tarnish. Hence, it will beautify your kitchen area for quite a long while. The core material is made of iron. Since this is high-quality iron, it’s rustproof and sturdy. The rack holds up to 3 rows of wine glasses.
Altogether, it accommodates up to 6 glasses. Because it comes in a pack of two, it can hold more. The rack occupies the unused space under your kitchen cabinet. Apart from gold, the rack is available in black and white.
- Bold and durable iron metal frame
- Large rack width fits a variety of glass shapes
- Smooth, fade-resistant surface allows glassware to slide in easily
1. Wine Enthusiast Hanging Mahogany Wine Glass Rack
The ability to hang from a ceiling makes this wine glass rack stand out from the rest. For the most part, it allows you to utilize the unused vertical space. Besides, it offers an excellent way to display your stemware. The solid wooden frame and sturdy hanging chains offer lasting durability. And as the name suggests, the rack is handcrafted from mahogany wood. First, it offers a modern finish. Secondly, it makes the rack exceptionally resistant to moisture and temperature.
Hence, this is a rack that is less likely to warp or shrink. The rack has a separate slot for each stemware. Altogether, it holds up to 18 wine glasses. Furthermore, it’s compatible with most types of wine glasses, from stemware, goblets, to flutes.
- Heavy-duty mahogany frame
- Ceiling-mount design saves space
- Includes chains for easy installation