There are a ton of things to love about stainless steel cookware sets. Not only are they among the safest, but they are also durable and versatile. For the most part, stainless steel cookware doesn’t rust nor react with food. And with the highly polished finish, they definitely add some shine in your kitchen. Better still, most manufacturers have gone a step forward to include an aluminium base for fast and uniform heat transfer. However, selecting the best stainless steel cookware sets is no easy task. There’s a wide variety of brands and styles. Moreover, some brands use uncommon technical terms that might leave the average person even more confused.
Well, worry no more since we have everything in control. In this article, we review the top 10 stainless steel cookware sets to consider. Keep in mind; we focus more on quality to enable you to get a cookware set that not only lasts for years but also offers excellent cooking performance.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Stainless Steel Cookware Sets Reviews
- 10. Cook N Home 12-Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set
- 9. All-Clad D3 Tri-Ply Bonded Stainless Steel Cookware Set & Pots and Pans Set
- 8. Cuisinart Multiclad Pro Stainless Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set
- 7. T-fal Ultimate Stainless Steel Copper Bottom 13 PC Cookware Set
- 6. Cuisinart 17 Piece Chef’s Classic Stainless Steel Pots and Pans
- 5. Stone & Beam Tri-Ply Kitchen Cookware Set with Stainless Steel
- 4. Duxtop SSIB-17 Professional Stainless Steel Induction Cookware Set
- 3. HOMI CHEF 14-Piece Nickel Free Stainless Steel Pots and Pans Set
- 2. Calphalon Classic Stainless Steel Pots and Pans Set
- 1. Chef’s Star Premium 17 Piece Stainless Steel Induction Cookware Set
Table of the Best Stainless Steel Cookware Sets Reviews
[amazon template=”table” box=”B007TIN0GW,B005H8KD3E,B009JXPS6U,B00OBFIP52,B01LHG4EES,B07BLCD3X9,B00GBUQXRW,B07BSC69JK,B00HQWONBW,B015HOEQOY” /]
10. Cook N Home 12-Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set
While it doesn’t have the features of a high-end set, this cookware set is an excellent deal for the budget-conscious. To begin with, the set has a mirrored finish that looks good when hanging in the kitchen. Apart from that, it’s made of 18/10 stainless steel. Well, this is the highest level of quality for stainless steel flatware. For the most part, it gives stainless steel added strength, shine, and rust-resistance.
Furthermore, the set has an aluminium disc at the base for uniform heat distribution. The set includes 1.5-quart saucepan, three casserole pans (1.5-quart, 2-quart, and 3-quart), 5.5-quart stockpot, and a 10-inch frying pan.
- Oven-safe to 350°F (lids) and 500°F (pots)
- Tempered glass lids give the ability to see food as it cooks
- Safe to use on all induction cooktops
9. All-Clad D3 Tri-Ply Bonded Stainless Steel Cookware Set & Pots and Pans Set
All-Clad is the gold standard for stainless steel cookware set. So, it’s no surprise that it costs a lot more than other stainless steel cookware sets on the market. The set is constructed in a unique way. It has two of steel for on the exterior for added durability and an aluminium core for optimal heat transfer. For the most part, this high-grade cookware set is going to last a lifetime.
Not only is it safe for all foods, but it also cooks fast and evenly. Moreover, the set can be used on an induction cooktop and is dishwasher safe. It’s a 10-piece set that includes two frying pans (8-inch and 10-inch), two saucepans (2-quart and 3-quart), and 8-quart stockpot.
- Oven-safe to 600°F
- Starburst finish offers natural stick resistance for easy cleanup
- Riveted handles provide a sure grip
- Also available in 5, 7, and 14-piece sets
8. Cuisinart Multiclad Pro Stainless Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set
Cuisinart MCP series has a similar built to All-Clad cookware sets. It has the same 3-ply construction that makes it exceptionally tough. Also, the set uses 18/10 stainless steel that makes it rust-resistant. The set has a variety of sizes that make it useful to any user. As a matter of fact, none is too small for regular use. There are two saucepans (1.5-quart and 3-quart), two open skillets (8-inch and 10-inch), 3.5-quart saute pan, and 8-quart stockpot. The bottom of the pans has smooth, round edges that make them easier to clean. By the way, this cookware set is oven-safe to 550°F.
- Cool-touch stainless steel handles
- Easy to stack or nest anyway you like
- Bright metal finish hides fingerprint marks
- Stain-free and dishwasher safe
- Tapered rims for easy pouring
7. T-fal Ultimate Stainless Steel Copper Bottom 13 PC Cookware Set
This multiply set goes beyond the usual aluminium bottom. It introduces copper, which conducts heat better than aluminium. As a matter of fact, copper is something you only get in the more expensive sets. So, it’s good that the manufacturer gives a “touch of copper” in an affordable cookware set. Multiple layers make this a heavy-gauge set that heats well without warping.
The handles are riveted for strength and are also cool to touch. The lids, on the other hand, are made of glass. Therefore, those that prefer to watch food as it cooks will find this to be an ideal option. The set includes three frying pans (8-inch, 10.5-inch and 12-inch), three saucepans (1-quart, 2-quart, and 3-quart), 5-quart Dutch oven, and a steamer.
- Suitable for all cooktops and is oven-safe to 500°F
- Brushed finish inside and outside conceals scratches
- Vented lids allow steam to escape
6. Cuisinart 17 Piece Chef’s Classic Stainless Steel Pots and Pans
The mirror finish and classic design give this cookware set a beautiful, high-end look. The set is made of steel, but with a thick aluminium core. Hence, it heats quickly and evenly. The handles use Cool Grip technology. Not only do they stay cool on the stove, but also have a contoured design for better grip. Overall, the set includes four saucepans (1-quart, 1.5-quart, 2-quart, and 3-quart), 3.5-quart saute pan, 4-quart Dutch oven, 8-quart stockpot, three skillets (8-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch) and 20-inch steamer.
- Classic, professional look
- Can withstand temperatures of up to 500°F
- Induction-ready base
- Dishwasher safe
5. Stone & Beam Tri-Ply Kitchen Cookware Set with Stainless Steel
This is another quality tri-ply cookware set. Overall, it has 80% stainless steel and 20% aluminium. Hence, you get the best of both worlds. The set is safe to use on a stovetop or oven. Furthermore, it packs excellent functionality in one set. For instance, you get 12 pieces in a single set. These include two saucepans (1.5 and 3-quart), two skillets (8 and 10-inch), 3.5-quart saute pan, 8-quart stockpot, and steamer insert.
- Scratch-resistant brushed stainless steel interior
- Handles have hanging holes for easy storage
- Oven-safe up to 500°F
4. Duxtop SSIB-17 Professional Stainless Steel Induction Cookware Set
While it’s not a popular brand name, this cookware set has a lot of positive feedback. It’s a 17-piece set that includes other extras that lack in most sets. It comprises of two fry pans (8 and 9.5-inch), two saucepans (1.6 and 2.5-quart), 8.6-quart stockpot, 4.2-quart casserole, 5.5-quart saute pan, pasta basket and steamer basket (each 9.5 inches), and three pieces of kitchen tools. Each piece uses 18/10 stainless steel.
Except for the kitchen tools, all have tri-ply construction for enhanced cooking performance. The set is suitable for all cooking surfaces. Also, it’s dishwasher safe and withstands oven temperatures of up to 550°F.
- Measuring marks inside the pots for exact measurement of volume
- Deep fry pans make it hard for food to spill when tossing and turning
- Shiny exterior offers an attractive look
3. HOMI CHEF 14-Piece Nickel Free Stainless Steel Pots and Pans Set
As the name suggests, this set is safe for those allergic to nickel. Besides being allergen-free, the set also conducts heat better. For the most part, it can save up to 15% energy than when using conventional stainless steel cookware. Tri-ply base construction combines both steel and aluminium for better heat transfer. The handles stay cool, even when exposed to high temperatures. Also, the pot and the saucepans come with tempered glass lids that keep you on top of what’s going on under the lid.
This 14-piece set comes with two saucepans (1.5 and 2.5-quart), 8-quart stockpot, 8-inch fry pan, 9.5-inch saute pan, and 5 kitchen tools. Overall, it has everything you need to meet the demands of everyday cooking.
- Attractive mirror finish
- 4mm thick base ensures optimal heat distribution
- Flared rims allow for spill-free pouring
2. Calphalon Classic Stainless Steel Pots and Pans Set
If you prefer to cook faster and clean less, then this cookware set is an ideal choice for you. The set is as durable as it is beautiful. It has a warp-resistant aluminium base and stainless steel exterior. It cooks evenly, giving you enough reason to consider it. Apart from that, you can use it for all surfaces, including gas oven, induction stoves, and broilers. Since it’s dishwasher safe, the set requires minimal maintenance. Just to point out, the set includes two fry pans (8 and 10-inch), two saucepans (1.5-quart and 2.5-quart), 3-quart saute pan, and 6-quart stockpot.
- Ergonomic, riveted handles offer a secure grip
- Fill lines allow for easy measuring of food volume
- Pouring spouts for easy draining
1. Chef’s Star Premium 17 Piece Stainless Steel Induction Cookware Set
This cookware set is something that any cooking enthusiast would love to get hold of. The set has 17 pieces. Hence, you’ll less likely run out of cooking utensils. It includes 4.2-quart casserole pan, 5.5-quart saute pan, two saucepans (1.6 and 2.5-quart), two fry pans (8 and 10-inch), boiler basket, and 3 pieces of kitchen tools.
The set has a smooth stainless steel exterior. It’s easy to clean and will stay spick and span for years. Also, the handles have an anti-slip satin finish. As a result, they provide a firm, controlled grip. Moreover, the set is compatible with all stovetops and is dishwasher friendly.
- Tri-ply construction combines aluminium core and 18/8 stainless steel exterior
- Oven safe up to 550°F
- Fill marks for accurate measurement of volume