Ping pong is one of the best ways for people to spend their free time with friends and families. It is a great way to spend a rainy day indoors or just a hot day outdoors. If you happen to have a tennis table, you have a game in your home that brings family and friends together. These ping pong tables are a great addition whether you’re looking to put in your basement, garage, backyard or the common area. You need to consider several factors before choosing the best ping pong tables as the market is filled with varieties.
First, you need to decide between a rollaway table and a stationary table with each coming with its pros and cons. Stationary tables are great when you need more stability while rollaway tables make it easier for you to move the table. If you go to a rollaway table, then the wheels ought to be large to move the table with ease. Some tables offer you a playback mode where you can practice alone.
With the above considerations in mind, we have selected some of the best ping pong tables currently and reviewed them helping you with your selection. Read on and choose one from the list that best suits your ping pong needs.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Ping Pong Tables
- 10. MD Sports Table Tennis Set – Ping Pong Tables
- 9. Outdoor Tennis Table by StigaXTR
- 8. JOOLA Inside Competition Tennis Table With Net
- 7. JOOLA Rally TL 300 Tennis Table
- 6. JOOLA Midsize Tennis Table
- 5. STIGA XTR Outdoor Tennis Table
- 4. STIGA Outdoor Tennis Table
- 3. JOOLA Nova DX Indoor / Outdoor Tennis Table
- 2. Harvil 9 Foot Outsider Folding Table Tennis Table
- 1. JOOLA Outdoor Tennis Table
Table of the Best Ping Pong Tables
10. MD Sports Table Tennis Set – Ping Pong Tables
The MD sports gives you an eight-piece comprising of a tournament size table, two paddles, two posts, two ping pong balls and a removable net to get you playing right away. The design of the table is space saving allowing you to set it in the garage or room with ease. The table top is 15mm thick which is resilient to give the balls optimal bounces. It is a very sturdy table that is further supported by the 1 1/8 inches apron table. You have everything to start enjoying your ping pong game right away.
- The table is foldable and space-saving making it quite easy to store
- It comes as a complete set of everything you need to enjoy a great ping pong game
- The top of the table is a resilient 15mm giving the balls an optimal bounce
- The table is somehow difficult to assemble
9. Outdoor Tennis Table by StigaXTR
The STIGA table is one of the best that meets competition level standards and ideal for your home or office. It is a great choice that comes 95% pre-assembled giving users an easy time setting it up. It is a rollaway table that gives users effortless movement whenever they want to change the location of the table. The table gives users excellent playability with a 5/8-inch top that has a smooth roller coat finish. The net is easy to attach and remove from any standard table.
- Roller wheels that make it easy to move the table around effortlessly
- The net is quite easy to attach and remove
- Great top that gives the balls a good bounce
- The assembly information is not clearer
8. JOOLA Inside Competition Tennis Table With Net
If you’re looking for a tournament quality table in the comfort of your home, then the JOOLA table is exactly what you need. It comes with the nine by five standard foot regulation size for indoor tables and perfectly sets up in your basement or garage. The table is nicely made in the USA by the Official US Open brands and comes 95% assembled. It is a quick 10-minute setup, and you’re into your game. The top of the table is a medium density fiber that gives consistent ball bounce. The large wheels enable faster mobility and storage.
- The table comes 95% pre-assembled giving you a fast 10-minute setup
- The top is an excellent medium density fiber giving you consistent ball bounces
- The table meets most tournament standards
- The corners of the table are plastic and not the best quality
7. JOOLA Rally TL 300 Tennis Table
This is another great piece from JOOLA with corner ball holders for players to easily place their ball and get them with ease. You don’t have to stuff your pocket with the balls but instead the ball holders that have the capacity to hold up to 3 40mm balls. It is a rollaway table with large wheels for easy transport. The two tables can easily be folded, and the wheels locked making the table quite easy to transport.
- The table folds up nicely giving players a playback mode
- Large wheels that can be locked for easy and safe transport
- Nice ball holders to place up to three balls on both sides
- The magnets of the table are way too weak affecting the scoring mechanism
6. JOOLA Midsize Tennis Table
This is a nice stationary ping pong table that can also be used separately as a multipurpose table. The table stays firmly on the ground when setup is giving users nice play and consistent ball bounces. The table folds halfway and can easily be stored even in a closet. This is by far the best table when working on limited space giving you the ability to regulate the height. The table comes with a JOOLA net and posts letting you start to play right away.
- The table remains stable in the ground for better play
- The table can be separated and used as a multi-purpose table
- It easily folds into half and can be stored or transported with ease
- The table seems a little too heavy, but I think this is what makes it very sturdy
5. STIGA XTR Outdoor Tennis Table
The XTR STIGA is another durable set one that comes with 95% pre-assembled for an easy 10-minute setup. Just get it out of the box, and you will be enjoying your game in the next ten minutes. The table is very durable and ideal for outdoor ping pong games. You can easily set it on the patio or garage and enjoy your ping pong game there. The table is designed to withstand the harsh outdoor elements and serve you for years. When not in use, the table effortlessly folds into an ultra-compact design for easy transport and storage.
- The table easily folds up for easy transport and storage
- The table comes 95 pre-assembled giving you a quick 10 minutes setup
- It is quite durable and designed to withstand those harsh outdoor elements
- Some cosmetics on the table blemishes after a long period of use affecting playability
4. STIGA Outdoor Tennis Table
This is an all-weatherproof table that has been specifically engineered using the composite aluminum plastic tops to enable it to withstand those harsh elements outside. The table resists rust and will serve you well even in a moisture environment. It is a sturdy, durable and strong table that is supported by heavy metal construction. There are an undercarriage and a trolley system with wheels for easy transport. The wheels can be locked when playing to help give the table more stability. The table further boasts of the anti-tilting action that enhances stability. The table does fold into playback position when playing alone.
- The table easily folds into a playback position allowing you to practice alone
- There is an undercarriage system to store balls other play items like paddles
- The table is durable and rust resistance is serving you well outdoors.
- In some instances, the bolts for assembly are missing
3. JOOLA Nova DX Indoor / Outdoor Tennis Table
The JOOLA NOVA DX is an all-weather recreational table with an aluminum composite top that is resistant to rust. The table further comes with a large powder coated undercarriage to withstand the harsh elements outside. It has a two-piece table with wheels and one that folds up for playback and easy storage. The feet of the table can easily be adjusted as you level it up for balanced play. The table comes with an easy to assemble net included.
- Folds up easily for playback and storage
- The table is quite durable and withstands outdoor elements
- Users can easily adjust the height of the feet and level up the table when playing on uneven grounds
- The table does look warped in the middle
2. Harvil 9 Foot Outsider Folding Table Tennis Table
The Harvil 9 is a good table that gives users good value for their money. The table comes with a complete set of all the required accessories to start playing free of charge. With the table already ordered, buyers also get eight balls, four rackets, net posts and a table tennis net. This is everything you need for ping-pong match right away. The table is quite sturdy and portable making it easy to transport. The wheels can easily be locked and unlocked giving the table the required stability. The top is aluminum composite while the frames are steel and powder coated.
- The tables come with all the accessories to play a tennis match
- Powder coated steel frames make the table withstand the harsh outdoor elements
- The large wheels of the table allow for easy movement
- The table can be challenging to setup
1. JOOLA Outdoor Tennis Table
The JOOLA two-piece table is our number one pick this year with several amazing features that make it at a bargain. The table can easily be folded for playback mode or easy storage. You just need to fold it into two, and you’re good to store it. The feet of the table can easily be adjusted to conform to any terrain. The double anti-tilting device and lockable wheels ensure the table stays in place and doesn’t move an inch when playing. The table takes just a 15-minute assembly time, and one can easily start enjoying their ping-pong game.
- Faster assembly time of 15 minutes
- Folds easily for playback mode and easy storage
- The feet of the table can easily be adjusted to conform to any terrain.
- You need to unscrew both sides of the table to fold it and store which is a bit complicated