Monthly gym fees, in most cases, are expensive rip-offs. Moreover, it can be quite tricky squeezing in some time to visit commercial exercise gyms. No wonder, maintaining a consistent workout routine can be a considerable challenge. So, why not achieve all this in the comfort of your home? All you need is an Olympic weight bench. It’s highly versatile equipment that uses Olympic weight plates to shape and tone your muscles. Furthermore, most are fully adjustable to accommodate all skill levels. But then, what is the best Olympic weight bench set for your home gym?
Well, there’s a ton of options out there. As such, choosing the best Olympic weight bench for home use is no easy task. Therefore, to make it easier for you, we’ve researched and reviewed the best fitness Olympic weight benches for you.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Olympic Weight Benches Reviews
- 10. Body Champ Olympic Weight Benches with Preacher Curl, Leg Developer and Crunch Handle
- 9. Body-Solid BFOBBest Fitness Folding Olympic Bench
- 8. Marcy Adjustable Olympic Weight Benches with Leg Developer & Squat Rack
- 7. Gold’s Gym XRS 20 Olympic Bench
- 6. Kepteen 330lbs Adjustable Olympic Weight Bench Set for Indoor Exercise
- 5. Bigzzia 330 lbs Folding Olympic Weight Bench for Full Body Workout & Home Gym
- 4. Tomasar Olympic Weight Benches with Preacher Curl
- 3. Day Fitness Olympic Weight Bench with Leg Attachment – Powerlifting Reclining Workout Benches with Leg Extension
- 2. Happybuy 660lbs Olympic Weight Bench for Body Workout Exercise
- 1. GOPLUS Adjustable Weight Lifting Multi-Function Bench Fitness Exercise Strength Workout
Table of the Best Olympic Weight Benches Reviews
10. Body Champ Olympic Weight Benches with Preacher Curl, Leg Developer and Crunch Handle
Body Champ is a quality-driven brand. Hence, you don’t expect any less from this weight bench. It’s a popular choice, both for advanced and intermediate users. But since it’s fully adjustable, it can accommodate new users too. The bench lets you perform a variety of exercises. For instance, you can do leg lifts, chest presses, military presses, and more.
As mentioned earlier, this weight bench is fully adjustable. Take the backrest, for instance. You can set it to a decline, flat, or incline position. Overall, you can adjust it to 7 different positions. Also, the uprights have an adjustable height of 46.5 to 54 inches. It enables the bench to accommodate users of different sizes. Moreover, the bench is compatible with just about any brand of weight sets. That means you can easily customize it to your liking. On a side note, it fits weight set bars from 6 to 7 feet long.
- 7-position backrest offers a variety of ways to bench and work out pectoral muscles
- Non-pinching grips and locking hook ensure user safety
- A robust steel frame can support a 300-pound weight set
- Adjustable bar height accommodates different users
- Ab crunch offers a deep abdominal burn to create a six-pack
9. Body-Solid BFOBBest Fitness Folding Olympic Bench
Like Body Chap, the Body-Solid brand specializes in an array of gym equipment. BFOB10 is one model that stands out among its Olympic weight benches. The ability to fold after use gives it an edge over most competitors. It makes it easier to store as well as transport. Also, the backrest is adjustable to multiple flat and incline positions. As a result, it offers well-rounded chest workouts.
Again, the bench has adjustable uprights. That means it can accommodate users of any size. Like the Body Champ, it fits 6 to 7 feet weight set bars. Furthermore, it has a durable powder coat frame that supports up to 300 pounds.
- Space-saving foldable design
- Adjustable backrest holds users in multiple flat and incline positions
- Rustproof powder coat frame has an impressive weight limit of 300 pounds
- Adjustable uprights allow for multiple height adjustments
8. Marcy Adjustable Olympic Weight Benches with Leg Developer & Squat Rack
Marcy MD-879 is creating quite the buzz in the fitness industry. It offers innovative design and with a ton of extra features. First, it’s 2-in-1 fitness equipment. It has both a weight bench and a squat rack. Because of that, it provides a full upper and lower body workout.
Also, it has five bench positions and adjustable uprights. Hence, it accommodates more exercises. Not to mention, it fits users of different sizes. This weight bench is highly durable. Fully loaded, it supports a whopping 600 pounds. Moreover, it has a compact design. Therefore, it’s an excellent setup for those that are short on space.
- 2-piece squat rack lets you perform lunge exercises and walk-in squats
- Adjustable height uprights cater to users of different heights
- Five bench positions accommodate a variety of upper body workouts
- A robust steel frame has an impressive user weight limit of 300 pounds
7. Gold’s Gym XRS 20 Olympic Bench
The XRS 20 is among the most affordable Olympic weight benches. Even then, it has a ton of impressive features. Not only does it have an adjustable weight bench, but it also includes a squat rack. Hence, it’s versatile enough to accommodate more than ten exercises. While the above models fit 6 to 7 feet Olympic bars, this fits 7 feet bars.
The bench is fully adjustable to flat, incline, and decline positions. It inclines to a maximum of 70 degrees and declines to 5 degrees. Also, the uprights have three height settings. Overall, the adjustments provide a perfect fit for users from five feet tall. This weight bench supports a total weight of 600 pounds.
- A fully adjustable bench offers multiple decline, incline, and flat positions
- An adjustable squat rack makes the weight bench more versatile
- A sturdy steel frame has a user weight limit of 300 pounds
- Thick upholstery provides additional comfort
6. Kepteen 330lbs Adjustable Olympic Weight Bench Set for Indoor Exercise
The Kepteen Olympic bench is a 2-in-1 set. It includes both the weight bench and squat rack. The frame is made of heavy-duty steel, which has a user weight limit of 330 pounds. So, compared to the models we’ve reviewed so far, it supports an extra 30 pounds. Also, the uprights are adjustable to 6 levels. Thus, it’s easier to find a perfect fit for most users.
As for the bench, it adjusts to flat and incline positions. This brings more convenience to your exercising. Not to mention, it has ample padding that eliminates back strain. Once done, you can fold the bench to keep it out of your way.
- Foldable space-saving design
- 6-position height adjustment accommodates a wide range of users
- Includes a squat rack station to support more exercises
- Adjustable bench (Flat and incline positions)
- A heavy-duty steel frame has a user capacity of 300 pounds
5. Bigzzia 330 lbs Folding Olympic Weight Bench for Full Body Workout & Home Gym
Bigzzia weight bench doesn’t include a squat rack. So, it’s pretty affordable for those with a tight budget. But even without the squat rack, it remains one of the most versatile. Take the adjustable bench, for instance. It offers 7 backrest positions. It inclines to 60 degrees and declines to 20 degrees. For the record, most weight benches decline to 5 degrees. Thus, this model offers a wider range of adjustments.
The frame uses thicken steel tubes that withstand 330 pounds. Again, this is more than the average user weight limit of 300 pounds. Moreover, the bench folds when not in use. Since it doesn’t include a squat rack, it takes the least amount of space.
- Compact space-saving design folds for easy storage
- 7-position backrest offers flat, decline, and incline positions
- PU leather upholstery is non-slip and wear-resistant
- Thickened steel tubes hold up to 330 pounds
4. Tomasar Olympic Weight Benches with Preacher Curl
Like most products on our list, The Tomasar weight bench is a 2-in-1 set. It comes with a squat rack to increase the number of exercises you can perform. Both the uprights and the backrest are adjustable. Overall, you can set the uprights to 6 levels. As for the backrest, you can set it to flat and incline positions.
Though a 2-in-1 set, this weight bench has a compact footprint. Not to mention, it folds for storage. As such, it can easily fit in most small apartments. Rugged high-density foam minimizes user fatigue. The frame, which comes in heavy-duty steel, supports 300 pounds.
- Adjustable backrest (Flat and incline) accommodates a variety of bench press exercises
- Includes a squat station for full-body workouts
- Foldable design saves space
- Premium construction supports 300 pounds
3. Day Fitness Olympic Weight Bench with Leg Attachment – Powerlifting Reclining Workout Benches with Leg Extension
The Day 1 Fitness bench has the best weight capacity. While most models manage a total of 600 pounds, it holds up to 700 pounds. Hence, it offers heavy-duty strength to outlast every workout. Again, this all-in-one fitness bench is fully adjustable for different sizes and needs.
The backrest offers 5 settings, including flat and incline positions. What we love most is that you can set it upright to 90 degrees. It’s an excellent position for improving posture. Moreover, you can adjust the height to 5 levels to match your size.
- Includes a squat rack for all-in-one fitness training
- Extra-large weight capacity of 700 pounds
- 5 level height adjustments accommodate a wide range of users
- 5-position backrest (Flat, incline, and upright positions)
2. Happybuy 660lbs Olympic Weight Bench for Body Workout Exercise
Though it doesn’t support the most weight, this bench offers heavy-duty strength. It supports a total weight of 660 pounds. Well, that’s more than what most models have to offer. Also, it has an adjustable upright. Based on your size, you can set the height of the barbell bar from 55 to 83 inches.
Moreover, the bench can be set to 5 flat and incline positions. Not to mention, it has high-density foam. Thus, it offers maximum comfort to minimize back strain.
- A heavy-duty frame supports a total of 660 pounds
- Backrest adjusts to five flat and incline positions
- Adjustable uprights keep the barbel bar at 55 to 83 inches high
- High-density foam minimizes back strain
1. GOPLUS Adjustable Weight Lifting Multi-Function Bench Fitness Exercise Strength Workout
Of all 2-in-1 weight benches on our list, Goplus is the least expensive. It has a maximum loading weight of 440 pounds. That’s a bit lower than what other models on the list have to offer. But for such a price, it’s quite reasonable. Also, such weight capacity makes it an excellent choice for beginners.
The backrest is adjustable to flat and incline positions. It raises from 18 to 31.5 inches high, offering around 60 degrees incline. Also, the uprights can be set to three different heights. Furthermore, the bench has ample padding. It not only supports your body but also eliminates back strain.
- Non-skid base offers additional stability
- Sturdy steel frame supports a total of 440 pounds
- Adjustable backrest for flat or inclined position
- 3-position height adjustment for different sizes