With our busy world, we tend to get tired more often nowadays. So, we invest a lot in massages and massaging equipment. But visiting or hiring a masseuse every time can turn to be expensive. So, now, you can have relaxing massage sessions at your home only. Just get one of your preferred massage oils and start massaging. Some are scented while others are unscented, you can even mix these with essential oils for extra benefit.
Want to know more about these amazing oils? Keep reading the detailed guide on massage oils and find out how beneficial these are. Never sacrifice comfort when you can afford to have it.
Table of Contents
- Best Body Massage Oils Reviews
- 10. Maple Holistic Body Massage Oils for Massage Therapy and Relaxing
- 9. MAJESTIC PURE Arnica Sore Muscle Massage Oil for Body
- 8. Maple Sensual Massage Oil for Couples – Coconut Oil and Vitamin E Oil for Skin
- 7. Viva Naturals Sweet Almond Oil for Skin – Natural Body Oil for Women
- 6. NOW Solutions Sweet Almond Oil for Healthy-Looking Skin
- 5. Brookethorn Naturals Therapeutic Body Massage Oil – Essential Oils for Sore Muscles & Stiffness
- 4. Gya Labs Natural Massage Lotion for Massage Therapy
- 3. Bon Vital’ Original Massage Oil for a Versatile Massage
- 2. Brookethorn Naturals Sensual Massage Oil for Full Body & Muscle Massage
- 1. Fox Envy Scented Sensual Oil Massage with Coconut Oil & Jojoba Oil
Best Body Massage Oils Reviews
[amazon template=”table” box=”B019FW8PA0,B07HQ4Q4GY,B01NCSE4S6,B011QHFB4A,B0019LVFSU,B01IOG2CYS,B07KY4YC1L,B00624QWY6,B0739K29YF,B06XBZY4QP” /]
10. Maple Holistic Body Massage Oils for Massage Therapy and Relaxing
Whether you are single or a couple looking for a relaxing lavender massage session, you should definitely try this brand. This oil is available in a 1-pound plastic PET bottle and can be applied anywhere on the body. The oil has versatile use and is a unique blend of jojoba extracts, lavender oil, and almond oil. All of these oils paired with lavender aromatherapy produce a very comforting effect.
Besides, it is very successful in alleviating sore muscles and painful joints. This oil is designed such that it can be easily used on people with sensitive skin without causing any irritations.
- This is a very eco-friendly oil since it is made from all-natural substances and all the materials used are entirely recyclable.
- Even the packaging is made from recyclable materials.
- This oil not only allows relaxing massages but also hydrates the skin by trapping moisture.
9. MAJESTIC PURE Arnica Sore Muscle Massage Oil for Body
The MAJESTIC PURE non-allergic massage oil is one of the most soothing oils that you could find in the market. The best thing about this oil is that it is crafted from 100% naturally obtained elements. It is likely to not cause any kind of skin irritations but you should always be careful. Then, apply a little bit on the palms just to be sure. The oil is from almond oil and has a lovely blend of other oils that give you a very relaxing time.
Moreover, this oil also has extracts of Arnica mont. As a matter of fact, it is a naturally obtained painkiller and works wonders on sore muscles.
- It is crafted without using any cruelty on any organism.
- The bottle has a click-release function allowing you to easily regulate the amount of oil that you are taking.
- This releases a natural scent and so feels soothing.
8. Maple Sensual Massage Oil for Couples – Coconut Oil and Vitamin E Oil for Skin
Indeed, calming sensual massage oil for yourself and your partner to try together, could try this oil. Crafted from natural ingredients, this massage oil is good for the skin and is not likely to cause irritations. The oil has a moisturizing effect on the body and is very potent in relaxing you. It is composed of a blend of sweet almond oil, jojoba extracts, and coconut oil and is very good for your skin.
The jojoba oil in this blend allows for up to 3 times better skincare than other such oils. The oil is ideal as a body oil and can be used to keep your skin soft, supple, and scented.
- Has an aromatic compound that adds an edge of aromatherapy to the massage session. Hence, making it much more relaxing and calming.
- Interestingly, it has anti-aging benefits to keep your youthful glow intact.
- It is even a perfect pick for at-home spas as well.
7. Viva Naturals Sweet Almond Oil for Skin – Natural Body Oil for Women
Certainly, natural massage oil offers a vast range of uses and is proven to be good for the skin. Unlike other massage oils available in the market, this bottle contains 100% pure almond oil without any additives or scents. The oil is made by pressing almonds obtained from sweet almond trees. So, this has no components which are genetically modified.
It also has no allergens, is free of hexane, and is one of the purest forms of the oil overall. This ensures that you can even mix it with other oils since almond oil is an amazing carrier. Almond oil is also clear and thus easily blends with the skin, not leaving a greasy touch.
- The bottles are capped with push-top caps that allow you to easily get a small quantity of oil out. It also prevents accidental spilling and wastage of oil.
- This is free of any scent that lets you have a calming experience.
- The natural oil is available in 16 oz bottles. This could last you for a very long time because of the purity of the oil.
6. NOW Solutions Sweet Almond Oil for Healthy-Looking Skin
The NOW Solutions Almond Oil is created with care and that is reflected in its use. The oil is made by pressing sweet almonds obtained from plantation-grown trees. None of the trees that are used is genetically modified. Hence you can look forward to an entirely natural product. Almond oil is very good for the skin and is very efficient in trapping moisture keeping skin hydrated for a long time.
Furthermore, the oil is created and bottled by a family-owned business and they are GMP certified. As a result, ensuring that what you get is one of the purest extracts of unscented, sweet almond oil.
- If you order the oil in the summers, the delivered bottle may be warm. But you can be sure that all recommendations and specifications are maintained while storing the bottles.
- Since this is pure almond oil, you can mix it up with other essential oils. On the other hand, massaging as almond oil acts as an excellent carrier.
- It contains 16 ounces of oil in it for lasting the longest possible time.
5. Brookethorn Naturals Therapeutic Body Massage Oil – Essential Oils for Sore Muscles & Stiffness
The Brookethorn Naturals therapeutic massage oil is one of the most relaxing oils that you could get on the market. Each bottle comprises a lovely blend of oils with a sweet almond oil base and extracts of lavender, marjoram, and peppermint. The lavender and peppermint add an edge of aromatherapy into the massage session making it much more comforting. The impressive mix of oils is very potent in alleviating soreness whether you are going for massage therapy or just a massage session at home