For most people, the desire to have the inflatable hot tubs comes when the winter season kicks in, and temperatures go down. During those cold seasons, spending time in a Jacuzzi at a spa salon comes to mind but the cost of these professional spa treatments are too expensive. Furthermore, the idea of going out during the cold makes the idea of portable inflatable hot tubs a good one.
Owning a portable hot tub is a practical option nowadays as more people prefer to stay cozy and warm indoors. It is never easy choosing a good value portable hot tub as the market is filled with several brands and models. However, this article aims to help you with the selection by presenting to you only the best portable hot tubs that have been highly rated and recommended. Read on and make sure you choose one to help you relax indoors during the cold seasons.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Inflatable Hot Tubs Below:
- 10. Intex 77in PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set
- 9. Coleman Lay Z Spa Inflatable Hot Tubs
- 8. Coleman Portable Spa Inflatable Hot Tub for 4 Person
- 7. SaluSpa Miami AirJet Inflatable Hot Tub
- 6. Intex Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set
- 5. Intex Pure Spa 6-Person Inflatable Heated Bubble Hot Tub
- 4. Paris AirJet Inflatable Hot Tubs with LED Light Show
- 3. SaluSpa Hawaii HydroJet Pro Inflatable Hot Tub
- 2. Comfort Line Products Spa-N-A-Box Portable Spa
- 1. Intex Inflatable Portable Heated Inflatable Hot Tubs
Table of the Best Inflatable Hot Tubs Below:
10. Intex 77in PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set
The 77 Inches Intex Purespa is one of the best models to start our list with an inbuilt hard water treatment system. The system softens water and makes it feel gentle on your skin. The tub has an insulated lock and cover that reduce heat loss and acts as an extra safety feature. The tub is quite easy to use and maintain with just two simple filter cartridges that are easy to replace when you want to refresh the water. With a capacity of four people and 210 gallons of water, you will never go wrong ordering this unit.
- It is quite durable with high strength fibres.
- The design is made to feel comfortable when inside.
- The control panel is easy to use
9. Coleman Lay Z Spa Inflatable Hot Tubs
The Coleman Lay Z is a relaxing inflatable hot tub that comes with soothing bubble jets all-around for an amazing experience. The heating system can be automatically turned on using an easy to operate the digital control panel. It is a large hot tub with a 4-6 people capacity depending on the size of people. The walls of the hot tub are durable and strong. They are made of the TriTech material that ensures they last and serves you well. The hot tub is quite easy to use and setup with inflation done using a spa pump.
- It is a large inflatable hot tub that accommodates 4-6 people
- The digital control panel makes the tub quite easy to operate
- It sets up easily and can be filled with a spa pump
- It is durable and comfortable
8. Coleman Portable Spa Inflatable Hot Tub for 4 Person
The black Lay Z Coleman is another great choice to help you relax in warm water indoors. It is easy to use an inflatable hot tub with a digital controlled pump. The control panel has soft touchpads that make it easier to use. The tub comes with soothing bubbling jets that supply you with warm water. The tub is quite strong and durable with the outer walls made of strong fabric material. The inclusion of two-lift handles makes it easier to move the tub around the home.
- The hot tub can easily be moved using the two lift handles
- Firmly coated using a durable fabric material for durability
- The digital controls are easy to use
7. SaluSpa Miami AirJet Inflatable Hot Tub
The SaluSpa is another excellent inflatable hot tub that is easy to set up and use. It inflates up fast using a spa pump and does not require any tools to set it up. The tub comes with a rapid heating system that gets your water warm within minutes. With the easy operation of the digital control, you can set up the water temperatures to a maximum of 104 degrees F. The SaluSpa is a lightweight, compact and small hot tub ideal for small homes. It is possible to hold 2-4 people.
- Sets up easily and fast
- Ideal for small homes and does not take too much space
- The operation is quite easy on the digital control
6. Intex Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set
Like most Intex hot tubs, this one is another great pick that comes with an inbuilt hard water system. The system softens water fast giving you a gentle, soothing experience on your skin. The seating capacity of the pump is large, and it can hold up to six people. The pump carries a weight capacity of 290 gallons. It also comes with an insulated cover, filtration system, air blower system and heating system.
- Large weight capacity of 290 gallons and can hold up to 6 people seated
- The in-built hard water system helps soften water and give you a soothing experience
- The insulated ground cloth helps prevent heat loss
- Decently sized
5. Intex Pure Spa 6-Person Inflatable Heated Bubble Hot Tub
The 6-person Intex Pure Spa is another great hot tub with soothing water jets from the surrounding for a relaxing experience. The PureSpa is quite easy to use with just the touch of a button. It heats up water quickly, and one will be relaxing in the warm pool of water in 20 minutes or so. The Spa comes with a system that heats and bubbles warm air instead of the cold air seen in most spas. This helps keep the water warm throughout the period of use.
- Warm air bubbles keep the water warm throughout
- Heats up water fast in 20 minutes
- Quite easy to use with just the touch of a button
4. Paris AirJet Inflatable Hot Tubs with LED Light Show
The SaluSpa Paris is a pretty simple but effective hot tub with a capacity to hold 4-6 people. It is a great pick that can easily be operated through the digital control panel. Easily start it and warm water with just the press of a button. It is quite easy to set up and to use with inflation being done with a spa pump. The spa comes with LED lights that show the water cycles through seven amazing colours.
- The LED lights seven colours make the moment feel beautiful and amazing
- It is quite easy to operate
- Sets up in minutes
3. SaluSpa Hawaii HydroJet Pro Inflatable Hot Tub
The Hawaii SaluSpa is a great hot tub that comes with the advanced hydro-jet system for a soothing experience. The amazing flow of water from the surrounding jets makes relaxing in the hot tub more enjoyable. There is a further built-in saltwater system that softens water and makes it gentler on the skin. The digital control system makes thing easier. Simply set in the desired temperature and you’re good to go. It is also well-built with a puncture-resistant interior.
- A durable and puncture-resistant exterior that makes the pump last for long
- Soothing water jets from the surrounding
- The built-in salt system helps give you a soothing experience by softening the water and making it gentle on your skin.
2. Comfort Line Products Spa-N-A-Box Portable Spa
The Comfort Line Spa is an Ultra-portable Spa that allows you to relax indoors wherever you go with over 100 micro air jets. These many air jets soothe your tired muscles and make you feel relaxed and comfortable. The tub sets up easily and heats up water in a matter of 20 minutes. There is a 1000W Thermostat heater that helps control the temperature and keeps the water warm for long. The spa keeps water sparkling clean with a 24-hour efficient filtration system.
- The efficient filtration system that keeps the water clean at all times
- The Thermostat heater keeps water warm for long
- Amazing air jets that soothe the skin and massage the tired muscles
1. Intex Inflatable Portable Heated Inflatable Hot Tubs
The Intex Pure 4-person hot tub is by far the best pick in the market. The tub comes with four high performing jets that give a soothing and relaxing experience. It is a well-sized tub for just four people and works instantly with just the touch of a button. The easy to use control panel will activate the four powerful jets with just a press of a button. Water is heated fast in a matter of 20 minutes. The air bubbling system is done before heating to prevent the water temperature from going down after heating.
- The tub retains water at high temperatures for long
- The powerful surrounding jets give a relaxing and soothing experience
- Easy to use and operate
- It is low enough to step in and out