Hand mixers are the norm when it comes to mixing kitchen ingredients. Their increased popularity is owed to their compactness that allows for easy use and economical storage. The market has so many models to choose from to the extent that you will be literally spoiled for choice. But to eliminate such confusion, we have taken our time to look into the market and search for the ultimate models that will work best for you. Below are the top 10 models we came up with.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Kitchen Hand Mixers Reviews
- 10. KitchenAid KHM512ER 5-Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer
- 9. Hamilton Beach 62682RZ Hand Mixer with Snap-On Case
- 8. Proctor Silex 62507 5-Speed Easy Mix Hand Mixer Black
- 7. Hamilton Beach 62650 6-Speed Classic Hand Mixer
- 6. KitchenAid KHM512CL 5-Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer
- 5. KitchenAid KHM7210ER 7-Speed Digital Hand Mixer
- 4. Cuisinart HM-90S Power Advantage Plus 9-Speed
- 3. Hamilton Beach 62695V Power Deluxe Hand Mixers
- 2. Cuisinart CHM-3R Electronic Hand Mixers 3-Speed
- 1. VonShef Professional 250W Hand Mixers
Table of the Best Kitchen Hand Mixers Reviews
10. KitchenAid KHM512ER 5-Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer
This is a stylish mixer that comes in a tough plastic construction. The mixer offers the flexibility of adjusting its speed to 5 different levels. It features a turbo beater made of stainless steel to match a range of mixing operations. The power cord features a swivel design and can be locked for compact storage. The mixer is backed by a 1-year limited warranty. More: Best stand mixers
9. Hamilton Beach 62682RZ Hand Mixer with Snap-On Case
This mixer packs a powerful punch in its small design. It features a 250-watt motor whose speed can be adjusted to 6 different settings. The storage case features a snap-on design for added convenience. The mixer has a pair of conventional beaters to provide a more thorough mixing operation. The mixer is ergonomically designed to rest perfectly on the mixing bowl.
8. Proctor Silex 62507 5-Speed Easy Mix Hand Mixer Black
Proctor Silex is among the world’s leading brands in hand mixers. It makes a grand entry into our list with its advanced 62507 hand mixer. This mixer derives its power from a 100-watt motor. You have the option of adjusting its speed to 5 different levels to suit the task at hand. It has a beater eject feature for enhanced efficiency. The mixer rests easily on the mixing bowl.
7. Hamilton Beach 62650 6-Speed Classic Hand Mixer
This is a versatile hand mixer that is powered by a 290-watt motor. It features an ergonomic handle that incorporates a QuickBurst button for easy access. The mixer has 6 different speeds to select from. It accepts various attachments ranging from conventional beaters, whisk to wire beaters. The mixer features a brushed stainless steel finish for maximum durability and enhanced performance.
6. KitchenAid KHM512CL 5-Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer
KitchenAid comes yet again with its incredible KHM512CL hand mixer. This mixer features a compact design and is ergonomically designed for easy handling. It features a variable speed motor with 5 different speeds to select from. The cord swivels for increased flexibility. The mixer features a stainless steel beater that eject with a simple push of a button.
5. KitchenAid KHM7210ER 7-Speed Digital Hand Mixer
This is a digital hand mixer that stands at the top of KitchenAid’s long range of models. This mixer offers you with a whopping 7 different speeds to select from. Its multi-functional design allows it to accommodate blending, crushing, chopping, pureeing and whisking functions. The mixer has a soft non-slip handle that offers excellent grip.
4. Cuisinart HM-90S Power Advantage Plus 9-Speed
This mixer rates high in terms of power and versatility. It is equipped with a 220-watt motor that offers the luxury of an adjustable speed setting. You have up to 9 different speeds to choose from. There are 3 low start speeds designed to prevent splattering of ingredients. The mixer comes with a case that provides a compact and more hygienic storage.
3. Hamilton Beach 62695V Power Deluxe Hand Mixers
Mix your ingredients easily and in style with Hamilton Beach’s 62695V hand mixer. It is a compact model designed to provide ultimate balance and control. The mixer has a 275-watt motor whose speed can be set to 6 different levels. The first speeds are designed to be slower to prevent splattering of ingredients. The mixer comes with conventional beaters and whisk.
2. Cuisinart CHM-3R Electronic Hand Mixers 3-Speed
This mixer incorporates a unique design and an automatic feedback mechanism that give it an edge over other models. It features a 220-watt motor that can be set to 3 different speeds. The cord can swivel to allow for right or left hand use. It features self-cleaning beaters that come in extra-long design to enable them rest well on the mixing bowl.
1. VonShef Professional 250W Hand Mixers
This is a 3-in-1 hand mixer that can be used for whisking, kneading and mixing. The mixer operates on a 250-watt variable speed motor. The speed is adjustable to 6 levels. The mixer features a turbo button that enables you to boost the power for increased efficiency. Its lightweight construction makes it much easier to handle. The mixer comes with 2 beaters, 2 dough hooks and a whisk.