Exercise balls provide an ideal way of building core muscles while improving your stability and balance. The fitness industry provides lots of options to select from. However, to prevent you from making a wrong purchase that you may come to regret later, we have prepared a list of what we know of the top models in exercise balls. Read further and discover what these ultimate models are and what makes them stand out.
Table of Contents
- The Best Gym Fitness Exercise Balls Reviews
- 9. Exercise Balls By Santulana – Stability Ball for Fitness, Core Strength
- 8. Exercise Ball Poster Laminated – Personal Trainer Fitness Program
- 7. Clever Yoga Ball Exercise Ball FREE Hand Towel Foot Pump
- 6. Resist-A-Ball Stability Exercise Ball Kit
- 5. Swiss Stability Exercise Yoga Ball (55 cm)
- 4. LifeFit Active Sports 65cm Exercise Ball – Stability Ball With Hand Pump
- 3. Fitter DuraBall Pro 75cm Blue
- 2. Fitter First Classic Exercise Ball 55cm
- 1. XMark Fitness Anti Burst Exercise Ball with Pump and Workout
The Best Gym Fitness Exercise Balls Reviews
9. Exercise Balls By Santulana – Stability Ball for Fitness, Core Strength
This ball is ideally designed for fitness, strength training, and balance exercises. It is made of a durable material that is thick enough to prevent bursting. The ball measures 65cm in diameter when fully inflated. It is textured to provide excellent grip. It is odor-free and sturdy enough to support weights of up to 1,100 pounds. A free pump is included for easy inflation.
8. Exercise Ball Poster Laminated – Personal Trainer Fitness Program
This poster is designed to guide you in various ball exercises that include yoga, balance, and stability. It also provides a guide on how you can tone and build both the lower and upper body muscles. It acts as a motivation poster that will greatly help improve your workout routine.
7. Clever Yoga Ball Exercise Ball FREE Hand Towel Foot Pump
This ball is specially designed for stability exercises. It is made of a tough and durable material that is highly resilient to bursting. It strengthens your muscles and provides a complete body workout. The ball comes in 3 different sizes to choose from 55, 65 and 75cm. The ball comes with an inflation foot pump and a super-absorbent towel for added convenience.
6. Resist-A-Ball Stability Exercise Ball Kit
This is an anti-burst exercise ball that is textured to provide excellent grip. It works great in improving posture, flexibility, core strength and balance. The ball measures 65cm when fully inflated. Such a size makes it an ideal choice for users who have a height range of 5.8 feet to 6.1 feet. The ball is meant to support weights of up to 800 pounds. Upon purchase, you get a wall chart, measuring tape and foot pump.
5. Swiss Stability Exercise Yoga Ball (55 cm)
This ball comes in a kit that includes everything you need to achieve a total body workout. The ball comes in 3 different sizes to select from 55, 65, and 75cm. It is made of a puncture-resistant material that can withstand a whopping 2,000 pounds. The kit includes a pump meant to inflate the ball and a workout poster that guides you through your exercises.
4. LifeFit Active Sports 65cm Exercise Ball – Stability Ball With Hand Pump
Boost your muscle strength and improve balance with this exercise ball from LifeFit Active Sports. This ball works well in helping you stay fit while building both the lower and upper body muscles. The ball is made of a thick PVC material that is resistant to punctures. It is odorless and free from any heavy metals to ensure maximum safety during use. This ball supports up to 600 pounds.
3. Fitter DuraBall Pro 75cm Blue
This is an extra-large ball that measures 75cm in diameter. It comes in an attractive blue color and made of a tough PVC material capable of withstanding weights of up to 1,100 pounds. Besides stability exercises, the ball can also be used for muscle strengthening exercises. It is rounded a firm enough to stand on.
2. Fitter First Classic Exercise Ball 55cm
This is a 55cm ball on which you can sit or stretch on. It is made from the highest quality PVC material that renders it sturdy and puncture-proof. The ball can resist moving loads of up to 285 pounds. However, when it comes to static loads, it can support a whopping 1,000 pounds. The ball comes in 4 different sizes to fit different user heights.
1. XMark Fitness Anti Burst Exercise Ball with Pump and Workout
This is a top quality ball that features an adjustable size of 60 to 65cm. The ball functions to tone and strengthen body muscles while enhancing flexibility. It is made of a tough material to keep it from bursting. Therefore you can sit and even stand on it with confidence. The ball comes with an inflation pump and a workout DVD to guide you through your training.