The area where people had to get down on their knees to scrub their driveway is long gone. Or more still, arm themselves with a sponge and a bucket of soap to clean a car. While the results were a bit satisfying, such tasks leave you exhausted. Not to mention, getting bruised knuckles in the process. Investing in a decent pressure washer saves you the trouble. It makes the entire process effortless and provides a much deeper cleaning power. Above all, you get to save both water and time. That said, what is the best pressure washers for cars and driveways?
Though there’s a ton of options out there, some of them are rip-offs. Moreover, some models don’t perform as advertised. Thus, to keep you on the safe side, we present the best pressure washers for driveways.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Pressure Washers Reviews
- 10. Sun Joe SPX3000 2030 Max PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer
- 9. Briggs & Stratton 2000 PSI Electric Pressure Washers
- 8. Greenworks GPW2005 2000 PSI Pressure Washer
- 7. Ford 3,100 PSI Gas-Powered Pressure Washer with Built-in Soap Tank
- 6. Highsell 3800PSI Electric Power Pressure Washer
- 5. DEKOPRO 1800 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
- 4. Greenworks GPW1501 1500 PSI Pressure Washer
- 3. SNAN Pressure Washer, 3000 PSI Electric High Power Pressure Cleaner Machine
- 2. AR Annovi Reverberi AR383SS Pressure Washer
- 1. Briggs & Stratton 20680 Electric Pressure Washer
Table of the Best Pressure Washers Reviews
[amazon template=”table” box=”B00CPGMUXW,B06XKTJYKC,B07DMBSYRB,B00EFZQ3J8,B07ZNVB8B6,B07SNNFF7T,B00PSQ4X2W,B07Y5ZRVSJ,B00N6XBEGC,B06XNKSW84″ /]
10. Sun Joe SPX3000 2030 Max PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer
Sun Joe SPX3000 is the most popular pressure washer at the moment. Also, it’s one of the most powerful among electric pressure washers. It has an outstanding pressure of 2030 PSI and an impressive flow rate of 1.76 GPM. Hence, it packs enough power to remove dirt and debris in an instant. However, it isn’t overly powerful to damage paint works.
Whereas most models have one detergent tank, the SPX3000 has two 0.9 L tanks. Thus, you can choose to mix two soaps or dial one at a time. It offers more flexibility, especially when moving between different jobs. Instead of four nozzles common in most models, this pressure washer has 5 nozzles. Furthermore, the quick-connect feature at the end of the wand makes it easier to attach or remove the nozzles. The average noise level for most pressure washers is 87.4 dB. WELL, The SPX3000 is rated 81 dB, making it considerably quiet.
- Quiet operation (81 dB)
- 5 quick-connect nozzles are more than the average of four
- Dual detergent tanks come in handy when tackling different cleaning projects
- Total Stop System shuts off the motor when not washing
- 2030 PSI offers maximum cleaning power
9. Briggs & Stratton 2000 PSI Electric Pressure Washers
This pressure washer is from a brand with more than a century of experience. One notable feature is the tough-welded steel frame. It meets the military-grade drop test, which makes it incredibly durable. Not to mention, you can fold away after use for easy storage. On top of that, this pressure washer uses a brushless induction motor. Not only is it durable, but it also operates quietly.
This electric washer has 2000 PSI maximum pressure and a flaw rate of 1.2 GPM. It has four quick-connect tips. Among them is a time-saving turbo nozzle that enables you to clean 40% faster.
- Durable brushless induction motor runs quietly
- A military-grade steel frame gives added protection against impact
- Fold-away design enables you to tuck away the washer in small spaces
- Time-saving turbo nozzle cleans 40% faster
8. Greenworks GPW2005 2000 PSI Pressure Washer
Greenworks puts much focus on eco-friendly pressure washers. No wonder they only deal with electric pressure washers. The GPW2005 is among it’s most versatile pressure washers. It delivers 2000 PSI at 1.2 GPM. Hence, it’s a perfect choice for medium-duty cleaning around your home. Also, it uses a universal motor that works with both AC and DC outlets.
This pressure washer has a built-in rack, which is a rare feature in most models. It houses different attachments, from nozzles to wands. Again, it has an onboard hose reel that keeps the hose out of your way. Furthermore, it has four quick-connect nozzles to suit a wide range of functions. Among them is a turbo nozzle for removing tough stains.
- Built-in storage rack houses different attachments
- Onboard hose reel keeps the hose out of your way
- A universal motor is compatible with both AC and DC outlets
- A telescopic handle enables quick and easy manoeuvring
7. Ford 3,100 PSI Gas-Powered Pressure Washer with Built-in Soap Tank
Ford FPWG3100H-J has one of the coziest designs. But it offers more than an attractive look. It has an enormous 212 cc 4-stoke OHV engine. The engine not only offers extended life, but it also delivers a whopping 3100 PSI at 2.5 GPM. That gives it a very powerful cleaning ability for tough jobs. Also, it has a dual detergent reservoir for different chemicals. Not to mention, the reservoir is adjustable to give the accurate amount of spray.
Moreover, this pressure washer has five quick-connect nozzles. The turbo option makes it 30% more capable than the average pressure washer. Furthermore, it has fold-down handles that enable easy storage after use.
- 4-stroke OHV engine offers extended life
- 3100 PSI at 2.5 GPM makes light work of tough cleaning jobs
- An adjustable onboard detergent tank holds different cleaning detergent
- Fold-down handles allow for easy storage
- Five quick-connect nozzles include a turbo option that cleans 30% faster
6. Highsell 3800PSI Electric Power Pressure Washer
Highsell MR3800 is among the most powerful electric pressure washers. In fact, it’s comparable to the more powerful gas models. It delivers 3800 PSI at 2.8 GPM for maximum cleaning power. Also, it has an extra-large 0.26-gallon soap tank. As such, you don’t have to add detergent multiple times.
The MR3800 has five nozzles, making it ideal for almost all cleaning. Moreover, it has a built-in rack that keeps the nozzles in one place. The onboard hose reel is another excellent addition. It keeps the hose neatly tucked after use.
- 5 quick-connect nozzles are ideal for a wide range of cleaning needs
- Powerful motor delivers 3800 PSI with a flow rate of 2.8 GPM
- A built-in rack keeps the nozzles secure and within easy reach
- Onboard reel enables you to store the hose easily
- Total Stop System prolongs the pump life as well a save energy
5. DEKOPRO 1800 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
So far, all the models we’ve reviewed come with nozzles to provide different spray patterns. Well, this pressure washer has a different take. Instead of nozzles, it relies on a spray gun that lets you switch between high and low-pressure operations. At full power, it delivers 1800 PSI, making it ideal for light to medium tasks.
Also, this pressure washer has a filter that removes impurities. Hence, it’s less likely to clog. Moreover, it has over-heat protection for stable performance and longer service life. This washer weighs 14 pounds, making it one of the lightest out there. Therefore, you can move or carry it around without breaking much sweat.
- Ultra-light construction (14 pounds) makes it very portable
- Integrated filter minimizes the chances of clogging
- Ergonomic gun trigger enables you to switch between low and high-pressure modes
- Built-in cable hook stores the hose after use
4. Greenworks GPW1501 1500 PSI Pressure Washer
Greenworks GPW1501 is an ideal choice for those that are tight on the budget. It’s a pretty compact machine that weighs 17 pounds. So, even though it lacks wheels, moving it around is a breeze. The 13 amp motor delivers 1500 PSI with a flow rate of 1.2 GPM. As such, it’s a suitable choice for light-duty cleaning.
The best part, this pressure washer operates smoothly and quietly. Thus, it’s an excellent pick for use in residential areas. Furthermore, it has three quick-connect nozzles, including a soap applicator. That makes it excellent for a wide range of uses.
- Lightweight design and built-in carry handle improve portability
- Compact space-saving design
- A universal motor works with both AC and DC outlets
- Quiet operation makes it ideal for use in residential areas
3. SNAN Pressure Washer, 3000 PSI Electric High Power Pressure Cleaner Machine
The SNAN pressure washer falls within the price range of the Greenworks GPW1501. Hence, it’s an excellent alternative for a budget-friendly pressure washer. It adopts a powerful motor that generates 3000 PSI and a flow rate of 1.8 GPM. Well, that’s more than what you get in most electric pressure washers. Overall, it can tackle most light to medium-duty cleaning tasks.
Also, this pressure washer has five easy-connect nozzles. Thus, you can choose the most suitable based on your needs. Though it lacks an onboard detergent tank, it comes with a soap pot that attaches to the wand. The high-pressure hose brush is another bonus excellent for the finishing touches.
- Convenient carry-handle and wheeled base offer easy portability
- 5 easy-connect nozzles accommodate different cleaning tasks
- Total Stop System saves energy and prolongs the life of the pump
- Integrated cable hook keeps the hose out of your way
2. AR Annovi Reverberi AR383SS Pressure Washer
The AR38SS is a decent mid-range pressure washer that satisfies even the pickiest customers. It provides 1900 PSI. But with the included turbo nozzle, it enables you to gain even more water pressure. Also, this washer has an onboard detergent tank that holds 0.83 litres of your favourite soap. Hence, it can last a long while before you refill.
Again, it features an onboard hose reel to wrap your water hose. Thus, you’re less likely to trip over it as you clean. Furthermore, the AR383SS comes with 4 quick-change pressure nozzles to handle different cleaning needs.
- Onboard hose reel prevents you from tripping over the water hose
- Pro-grade washer gun offers excellent grip and comfort
- Five quick-connect nozzles for different cleaning tasks
- 28 oz integrated detergent tank holds soap for deeper cleaning
1. Briggs & Stratton 20680 Electric Pressure Washer
Delivering 1800 PSI, this pressure washer is an ideal choice for moderate cleaning tasks. Like the 020681 pressure washer, it has a tough-welded steel frame that protects against impact. Also, it has an integrated detergent tank that saves you the trouble of carrying a bucket of soap.
Overall, it has 3 quick-connect tips. One of these is a turbo nozzle that enables you to clean 40% faster. Furthermore, the washer comes with onboard storage, both for the water hose and power cable.
- Impact-resistant welded steel frame
- Turbo nozzle cleans 40% faster than average pressure washers
- Integrated detergent tank eliminates the need to carry a bucket of soap
- Onboard storage for water hose and cable