Ground beef, in most cases, gets a bad reputation. For the most part, a good number of people associate it with leftover meat products. Worse still, it’s quite common to get undesirable cuts or fat content. In short, buying pre-ground meat is not always that convenient. So, how about you get yourself a meat grinder? After all, this is a machine that will give you total control of what goes into your diet. Furthermore, you have the freedom to experiment with different cuts and meat combinations. Well, in the world of electric meat grinders, there are different types and sizes. Unfortunately, not all have the quality you need in a decent meat grinder. Therefore, how can you tell the best electric meat grinders on the market?
In most cases, your choice will largely depend on your specific needs. For instance, do you need it for home use, commercial use, or both? Besides, the ability to tackle different types of meat is a must-have in a good electric meat grinder. So, with that in mind, we present you a list of the top 10 electric meat grinders versatile enough for home and commercial use. By the way, these are a bunch of tough models that will power through any meat of your choice. Read more to find the best match for your needs.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Electric Meat Grinders Reviews
- 10. AAOBOSI 1200W Max Electric Meat Grinders Home Kitchen & Commercial Use
- 9. STX Turboforce Industrial Meat Grinder & Sausage Stuffer
- 8. ChefWave FDA Certified Stainless Steel Heavy-Duty Electric Meat Grinder
- 7. Betitay 1800W Max Stainless Steel Electric Meat Mincer
- 6. AICOK Stainless Steel Meat Grinder for Home Kitchen & Commercial Use
- 5. Homeleader Meat Grinder & Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Food Grinder
- 4. LEM Products Stainless Steel Bite Electric Meat Grinder
- 3. Giantex 2000 Watt Meat Grinder Electric with Grinding Blades, Cutting Blades & Sausage Tubes
- 2. Kitchener Heavy-Duty Electric Meat Grinder
- 1. Hauture Electric Meat Grinders & Meat Mincer for Home Use & Commercial
Table of the Best Electric Meat Grinders Reviews
[amazon template=”table” box=”B07F8HSDYC,B0012KJBR0,B07S653GS3,B07FM2XG7V,B07K87LVGH,B00MZNQPMW,B074FBH56N,B00OYADXD8,B01M4OVN81,B07G371NC4″ /]
10. AAOBOSI 1200W Max Electric Meat Grinders Home Kitchen & Commercial Use
A high-powered electric meat grinder doesn’t always have to cost an arm and leg. And this multifunctional meat grinder is clear proof. To begin with, it uses a heavy-duty 1200-watt motor to provide all the grinding power you need. The best part, it doubles as a meat mincer and sausage stuffer. Apart from that, this meat grinder is pretty easy to use. For instance, it has only three simple settings for power and reverse. Besides, it powers on using two switches. Hence, there’s zero chance that it will start accidentally. Taking into account the multifunctional capabilities, efficiency, and price point, this is one grinder that’s hard to beat.
- Reinforced chassis and trapezoidal design make the machine super stable
- 3 different stainless grinding plates (fine, coarse, and medium)
- Spiral extrusion locks in the texture and flavour of the meat
- Built-in overheat protection
9. STX Turboforce Industrial Meat Grinder & Sausage Stuffer
STX Turboforce 3000 is one machine that keeps you in total control. Thanks to the 1200-watt motor, this meat grinder brings the commercial-grade performance right in your kitchen. To start with, it grinds almost all types of food, including boiled bones. And based on the type of grinding plate, it can grind 320 to 360 pounds of meat in one hour. At 2-1/8 inches in diameter, the hopper opening is pretty larger. Hence, you can easily feed in large chunks of meat. By the way, this meat grinder also doubles as a sausage stuffer.
- Durable 304 stainless steel cutting blades
- Advanced variable intake accommodates different sizes of meat
- Extra-large 2-5/8-inch grinding plates grind more meat in a shorter time
- 3 different speeds (reverse, high, and low)
8. ChefWave FDA Certified Stainless Steel Heavy-Duty Electric Meat Grinder
ChefWave is another versatile, all-in-one meat grinder. It has a whopping 27 attachments for meat, vegetables, and tomato juice. Instead of the standard 3 grinding plates, this machine has 4. Hence, it’s fully capable of meeting your specific needs. The meat pusher doubles as storage for all meat grinder attachments. So, if you’re short of storage space, this meat grinder will make an excellent choice. The machine has 2 speeds that let you grind meat at your own pace. Apart from that, it has a reverse function that keeps the blades from getting stuck.
- 7-inch high-volume feeder tray accommodates large portions of food
- Powerful 1800-watt motor grinds up to 3 pounds of meat in one minute
- Corrosion-resistant high-carbon steel blades
- Heavy-duty four-part grinding head
- Meets FDA standards
7. Betitay 1800W Max Stainless Steel Electric Meat Mincer
Betitay is, without doubt, a heavy-duty meat grinder. It makes light work of different kinds of meat. And the best part, it runs quietly without overheating, even when handling large volumes. This machine has a grinding capacity of 3 pounds per minute. While it doesn’t have the high grinding capacity of most models out there, it’s a sensible option if you don’t plan to grind loads of meat. There are three cutting plates to accommodate a variety of meats. For the most part, the plates offer the option of fine, medium, or chunkier meats.
- Combines 4 functions in one machine (meat grinder, sausage stuffer, sauce maker, and kibbe maker)
- Simple push-button operation
- Non-slip rubber feet and trapezoidal design for added stability
- ETL-approved attachments
6. AICOK Stainless Steel Meat Grinder for Home Kitchen & Commercial Use
At 2000 watts, this machine is a workhorse in the industry. Hence, it guarantees a lifetime of reliable performance. And as the name suggests, it’s a multifunctional meat grinder for use as a meat mincer or sausage stuffer. Also, it has 2 grinding options for fine and medium cuts. This machine has clearly labelled buttons that tell you what to do. Besides, it’s pretty easy to disassemble. Thus, it makes cleaning the various components a breeze. By the way, this machine is FDA-certified. For this reason, it’s safe for use with all types of food.
- Ideal for all kinds of sausage from pork, beef, to fish
- All parts soak into warm soapy water for easy cleaning
- Works continuously for up to 8 minutes
5. Homeleader Meat Grinder & Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Food Grinder
In terms of power and performance, this meat grinder machine is above average. The heavy-duty motor can handle large quantities of meat, but in short, increments to avoid overheating. The motor is rated at 800W. As a result, it has high levels of power that minimizes the risk of jamming. In a minute, it can grind up to 3 pounds of meat. Also, the machine includes 3 separate cutting plates. So, it’s easy to grind meat to whatever size you want.
- Advanced copper protection allows the motor to run non-stop for up to 10 minutes
- Stainless steel housing provides an extended service life
- Extra-large removable tray
4. LEM Products Stainless Steel Bite Electric Meat Grinder
This is among the most powerful meat grinders. It gives a remarkable 0.75 HP performance. And as its name suggests, it makes light work of large chunks of meat. For instance, it grinds up to 7 pounds of meat in one minute. Well, that’s more than twice the capacity of most meat grinders. Despite its incredible power, it produces less noise.
- Available in 4 other sizes (0.35 HP, 0.5 HP, 1 HP, and 1.5 HP)
- Superior grinding and sausage stuffing function
- Fine and coarse grinding plates
- Elegant brushed stainless steel construction
3. Giantex 2000 Watt Meat Grinder Electric with Grinding Blades, Cutting Blades & Sausage Tubes
Thanks to the 2.6 HP motor, this machine makes an excellent choice for both home and commercial use. Depending on your specific needs, the machine can grind more than 7 pounds of meat in a minute. It has three speeds, two of which are adjustable for mince meat. The machine comes with a complete set of accessories. Among these are attachments for making all kinds of sausages. Keep in mind; this machine grinds meat to all textures, including medium, fine, and coarse.
- Durable food-grade material (ABS plastic)
- 304 stainless steel gives excellent resistance to rust and corrosion
- Food pusher keeps your fingers safe
2. Kitchener Heavy-Duty Electric Meat Grinder
This is a heavy-duty meat grinder. It makes an excellent choice for homes and individuals who plan to grind loads of meat. The machine has an efficient and powerful 2/3 HP motor. Additionally, it’s fast enough to process up to 330 pounds of meat in one hour. Not to mention, this is an air-cooled motor. As a result, it runs quieter and longer. The pan, augers, and grinding head all come in stainless steel to keep the machine rust-free for many years.
- Three cutting plates for grinding and stuffing sausages
- Includes 4 sausage stuffing tubes
- Removable pan for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Long-lasting metal gears provide an extended service life
1. Hauture Electric Meat Grinders & Meat Mincer for Home Use & Commercial
Hauture combines the functions of three grinders in one machine. It grinds meat to fine, medium, or coarse texture to suit different dishes. Besides accommodating all types of meat, it can be used to grind wheat grass, agaric, pepper, and a whole lot of other vegetables. At 2000 watts, this is, by all means, a heavy-duty meat grinder. So, it grinds meat in a pretty short time. There are only four buttons. Hence, operating the machine is a breeze. Keep in mind; the motor is designed to run non-stop for up to 5 minutes.
- Passes ETL approval
- Dishwasher safe
- The large gearbox reduces the pressure from grinding different types of meat
- Fully-enclosed blades for added safety