It’s no secret that the popularity of dirt bikes is on the rise. But with the fumes and expensive price tags, most riders are more inclined to ditch gasoline machines for electric dirt bikes. This is one machine that brings the thrill without a significant economic footprint. Electric dirt bikes, for the most part, are an ideal choice for nature conscious little riders or those kids that are into motocross. From daunting jumps to racing across dirt trails, there’s endless fun to quench your kid’s thirst. Better still, there are those safety-featured models that make an ideal choice for kids as young as 3 years old. So, from toddlers to teens, there’s always an electric bike to keep them entertained. But how do you select the best electric dirt bikes from the vast options out there?
To make it easier for you, we’ve put together a list of the best, dedicated off-road electric dirt bikes to keep at the top of your shopping list. From the slow toddler-safe bikes to those that can eat miles in one hour, our list has a wide range of options to suit your specific needs.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Electric Dirt Bikes Reviews
- 10. Best 6V Ride-On Motorcycle for Kids with Training Wheels, Lights/Sounds & Charger
- 9. Best Ride On Cars 185 Honda CRF250R Kids Dirt Bike
- 8. Razor Dirt Rocket McGrath Electric Motocross Bike – SX500
- 7. Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike
- 6. Coolster 125cc Manual Clutch Mid Size Dirt Bike – XR-125
- 5. Burromax TT40 Gas Powered Mini Motorcycle Dirt Bike for Kids
- 4. SYX MOTO Gas-Powered Mini Dirt Bike for Kids
- 3. Burromax Black TT250 Electric Motorcycle Dirt Bike – Ride-On Mini Pocket Bike
- 2. Se7en 2wo 40CC 4-Stroke Gas-Powered Scooter – Mini Dirt Bike Off-Road Motorcycle
- 1. Starmax 40cc Gas Powered Mini Dirt Bike for Kids
Table of the Best Electric Dirt Bikes Reviews
[amazon template=”table” box=”B07NQNYSB8,B0763RLPNV,B06XK9VDJL,B0007MZV3C,B07228NJG3,B07QD7YN1K,B07QTXH1HQ,B071G3SRW8,B07P9Q247R,B01LWXG417″ /]
10. Best 6V Ride-On Motorcycle for Kids with Training Wheels, Lights/Sounds & Charger
The best Choice electric motorcycle is an excellent option for toddlers. Not only does it help them perfect balance, but also eye and hand coordination. Though it comes with training wheels, you can choose to remove them as your kid grows. This motorcycle has a speed of 2 mph. Well, that’s more like the walking pace of an average adult. As a result, it’s safe for kids as young as 3 years old. Also, it’s ideal for kids as heavy as 44 pounds.
- Built-in music
- LED lights for cruising at night
- High-traction tires for added safety on grass and sidewalks
- Available in 3 colours
9. Best Ride On Cars 185 Honda CRF250R Kids Dirt Bike
This dirt bike with an authentic Honda look is for ages 2-6. Thanks to training wheels, it won’t tip over, making it an excellent choice for toddlers. Also, the bike reaches speeds of up to 3 mph, both forward and reverse. The motorcycle has working LED lights and sound effects. Hence, it’s going to keep little bikers excited. Furthermore, it has a contoured seat for added comfort. Alloy rims come in handy to add to the bike’s appeal.
- Integrated storage for drinks and snacks
- Grows with your kids and perfects balance
- Ideal for kids up to 65 pounds
8. Razor Dirt Rocket McGrath Electric Motocross Bike – SX500
Razor SX500 is among the hottest dirt bikes on the market. For the most part, this bike is an upgrade of Razor MX350 dirt bike. To begin with, it has a closed drive system. As a result, it’s much safer for you riders. Besides, there’s zero chance of debris getting stuck on the motor. The bike uses 3 12-volt batteries that give it more power than most electric kid bikes. Once fully charged, it can last for up to 45 minutes. Apart from providing high torque, the motor offers a variable speed of up to 15 mph. Knobbier tires, on the other hand, provide excellent grip at a faster speed. Not to mention, the tires can tackle the most challenging terrains.
- Dual suspension system
- Front and rear disc brakes
- Ideal for ages 14 and up
- 175-pound weight capacity
7. Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike
It’s hard for your kids not to fall in love with this dirt bike. The bike has a menacing look and packs a ton of appealing features. Basically, it’s a scaled-down version of the SX500. The bike can do speeds of up to 14 mph. The electric motor is relatively quiet. Hence, it won’t disturb the neighbours as you cruise around. Also, the bike uses two 12-volt batteries that provide up 30 minutes runtime. The steel frame gives a stable ride. Additionally, there is a kickstand that comes in handy when you need to take a break.
- Hand-operated rear disc brake
- Big pneumatic tires traverse different terrains
- Variable speed control
- Weight limit of 140 pounds
- Twist-grip acceleration
6. Coolster 125cc Manual Clutch Mid Size Dirt Bike – XR-125
Coolster 125 is an excellent choice for a four-stroke dirt bike. It has a manual transmission. Hence, it keeps the rider in full control. Besides, it’s pretty much low maintenance to avoid huge expenses in repairs. Also, the bike has an adjustable shock absorber at the back. For this reason, it offers a stable and comfortable ride. The wheels are noticeably big, enough to handle the toughest of roads. Furthermore, the bike has a padded seating that provides a spacious cushion for added comfort.
- Large disc brakes provide a quick and steady stop
- Front suspension gives a smoother ride and superb handling performance
- Footrest and foot guard provides added stability, control, and safety
- Holds 3.5 litres of fuel on a full tank
- Kick start engine
5. Burromax TT40 Gas Powered Mini Motorcycle Dirt Bike for Kids
While it’s available in two other versions, this particular model is better in design. For the most part, it makes an excellent choice for entry-level riders. And except for the handlebars, this motorbike comes fully assembled. At 40cc, this is more of a pocket bike. Still, it has a powerful and more fuel-efficient 4-stroke engine. A twist grip throttle provides better acceleration and speed control. Overall, this dirt motorbike can reach a speed of up to 22 mph. When you compare with other dirt bikes, this one has a more ergonomic setup. Hence, it provides a lot of riding comfort, especially for taller kids.
- Powerful rear disc brakes
- Large 12.5-inch pneumatic tires can tackle most terrain
- Kickstand for easy parking
- A full tank lasts 45 to 60 minutes of ride time
- 145-pound weight limit
4. SYX MOTO Gas-Powered Mini Dirt Bike for Kids
Here is a dirt bike that will take your kid a step closer to professional motocross. It’s a true entry-level bike for kids as young as 6 years. The bike has a standard 50cc, 2-stroke engine. Hence, it’s pretty lighter than most dirt bikes out there. At default speed, the bike reaches 30 mph. But with a little adjustment, the speed limiter cuts the speed down to 15 mph. Well, this is an excellent safety feature. After all, 30 mph is a bit too dangerous for kids. The fuel tank holds 1.7 litres of fuel. At maximum speed, a full tank can last 40 minutes. Furthermore, this dirt bike has an automatic transmission. As a result, it uses engine power and fuel more efficiently.
- The seat is 21 inches off the ground to support riders up to 5 feet tall
- Front and rear disc brakes
- Efficient pull start engine
- Holds up to 160 pounds
3. Burromax Black TT250 Electric Motorcycle Dirt Bike – Ride-On Mini Pocket Bike
TT250 lies somewhere between mini chopper bikes and pocket bikes. But with slightly less power, it makes an excellent choice for kids. Well, this is a rechargeable electric bike with a classic motorbike design. For instance, it has the twist grip of a motorbike. The bike has two 12-volt batteries that recharge fully in 8 hours. A single charge can last up to 2 hours. Also, the speed is adjustable to either 7 mph or 14 mph. Though it comes with one disc brake, it packs plenty of stopping power.
- Adjustable handlebars
- High-torque DC motor
- Durable tube steel frame
- Rear suspension
2. Se7en 2wo 40CC 4-Stroke Gas-Powered Scooter – Mini Dirt Bike Off-Road Motorcycle
This scooter has an authentic dirt bike design. So, kids who are into motocross world will find it to be a handy choice. The bike uses an air-cooled engine. Hence, it can run for longer without getting too hot. It has a 40cc 4-stroke engine, which provides a maximum speed of 22 mph. Also, it has a fuss-free pull start system. Front and rear disc brakes with full suspension make the bike well equipped for different riding conditions. Moreover, the seat is 2 feet from the ground. Thus, it can comfortably accommodate tall kids, up to 5 feet.
- Holds up to 143 pounds
- Large 12.5-inch tires
- 8-liter tank capacity
- Available in 4 different colours
1. Starmax 40cc Gas Powered Mini Dirt Bike for Kids
Starmax is a bad boy gas-powered dirt bike. The red and black details give it an amazing look. Thus, if you want your kid to be the envy of the neighbourhood, this dirt bike will accomplish that. It uses a 40cc single-cylinder 4-stroke engine. And with a 1.2-litre fuel tank, it makes an ideal option for long rides. Pneumatic tires paired with the decent suspension give a smooth ride on most terrains. Depending on the weight of the rider, the bike offers a speed of up to 18 mph. Additionally, the seat height is a bit over 2 feet making it suitable for kids from 12 years old.
- Lightweight but sturdy metal frame
- No need to mix gas with oil
- Quiet operation
- Front and rear disc brakes