Maintaining the ideal air pressure in your car tires is one of the key ways to improve its performance, fuel efficiency, and overall lifespan. Digital tire pressure gauges have become the norm when it comes to measuring the air pressure inside a tire. This is because of their high accuracy that rivals those of analogue tire gauges. Digital pressure gauges come in a wide variety of sizes and shapes. The following is a review of the models that will save you lots of money in the long run.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Digital Tire Pressure Gauges
- 9. TEKTON 5941 Digital Tire Pressure Gauges, 100 PSI
- 8. Accutire MS-4021B Digital Tire Pressure Gauge
- 7. TireTek Flexi-Pro Tire Pressure Gauge, Heavy Duty Best For Car & Motorcycle
- 6. JACO ElitePro Tire Pressure Gauge – 60 PSI
- 5. Accutire MS-4350B Setpoint Tire Gauge
- 4. Measurement Ltd Ms-4021b Mechanic’S Digital Tire Gauge
- 3. Accutire MS-4400B Pistol Grip Digital Tire Gauge
- 2. Accu-Gage H100X PSI Dial Tire Gauge
- 1. GF Pro DGTPRO 100 psi Digital Display Tire Pressure Gauge with Lighted Nozzle
Table of the Best Digital Tire Pressure Gauges
9. TEKTON 5941 Digital Tire Pressure Gauges, 100 PSI
This tire gauge can measure up to 100 PSI. It is accurate and features up to 4 measurement ranges to select from. It has an LED nozzle and backlit display that allows for enhanced visibility especially in the dark. The gauge has a soft, non-slip texture that makes it comfortable to hold in the hand. It is powered by a 3-volt lithium ion cell and incorporates a 30-second timer that shuts it off to conserve.
8. Accutire MS-4021B Digital Tire Pressure Gauge
This pressure gauge comes in a solid construction to provide years of excellent service. It reads air pressure from a minimum of 5 PSI to a maximum of 150 PSI. This is achieved in small increments of 0.5 PSI. The gauge is highly accurate to within 0.05 PSI. The head is angled for easy access while the handle is rubberized to provide better grip. It features a large LCD display for easy reading. The pressure gauge incorporates an automatic shutoff that prevents deflation.
7. TireTek Flexi-Pro Tire Pressure Gauge, Heavy Duty Best For Car & Motorcycle
TireTek Flexi-Pro Gauge features a heavy duty steel construction and rugged design to guarantee maximum durability. The gauge has a range of 0 to 60 PSI. It has a built-in bleed button that allows for hassle-free pressure regulation. It incorporates 360-degree swivel design so you can take readings at any angle. The gauge comes with a reinforced rubber hose that is integrated with brass joints to eliminate air leakage.
6. JACO ElitePro Tire Pressure Gauge – 60 PSI
This is a certified pressure gauge that complies with the International Accuracy Standards for enhanced precision. It features a solid brass construction and a rugged protective guard to provide many years of use. It has a large 2-inch dial that allows for easy reading. The chuck incorporates a 360-degree swivel design that makes it easier to access the tire valve. The pressure gauge has a range of 0 to 60 PSI.
5. Accutire MS-4350B Setpoint Tire Gauge
Accutire MS-4350B is a programmable tire gauge designed to provide factory-recommended pressure. It features a lightweight and compact construction that renders it more comfortable to handle. The gauge has a range of 5 to 99 PSI which can be achieved in small increments of 0.5 PSI. It is textured for better grip and comes with a large backlit LCD display for easy viewing.
4. Measurement Ltd Ms-4021b Mechanic’S Digital Tire Gauge
This gauge comes in an economical package of 2. It features a rugged construction designed to provide years of use. The head is angled to provide easy access to the tire valve. The handle is coated with non-slip rubber for easy grip. Any accidental deflation is prevented by an automatic shutoff feature. The LCD display is large enough to give clear readings.
3. Accutire MS-4400B Pistol Grip Digital Tire Gauge
This tire gauge features a pistol-design grip that allows for easy handling. It has a range of 5 to 99 PSI with small increments of 0.5-pound units. It has a 10-second automatic timer that turns it off for added convenience. Its LCD display is extra-large and provides a more consistent reading. The gauge is powered by a replaceable battery.
2. Accu-Gage H100X PSI Dial Tire Gauge
This gauge offers you with a range of 0 to 100 PSI. It features a heavy duty construction that allows it to last for years under good maintenance. The gauge is accurate and provides the consistent reading. It has an accuracy of plus or minus 2 PSI. It features a straight angle fitting with a flexible hose for easy use. The hose is perfectly sealed so you won’t lose air in case of misalignment.
1. GF Pro DGTPRO 100 psi Digital Display Tire Pressure Gauge with Lighted Nozzle
This is a versatile tire gauge that comes with a lightweight construction for easy handling. It is ergonomically designed and moulded to fit well in the hand of the user. The gauge has a pressure range of 0 to 100 PSI. The lighted nozzle offers improved visibility, especially at night. The display is large and backlit to deliver clear readings so as to eliminate any guesswork.